Coles Stacked Chips

Coles Stacked Chips

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

3.8
Laurie
Laurie

Stacked chips

Great value for money . I found them to be nice and crunchy with a good texture . I choose the original flavour and will be purchasing again .Not quite the quality of Pringle's but your paying alot more .

Purchased in July 2021 at Bega for $1.80.

TMH
TMHMid North Coast, NSW

Poor Quality

I can only put it down to poor handling. At least half of every packet of these chips i have ever bought have been smashed to little pieces. This is a problem i don't seem to have when i buy Pringles instead.

Purchased at Coles.

Other Chips

Good alternative, but lack flavour

Way better value for money in comparison to Pringles, but the salt and vinegar flavor is pretty mild. Doesn't really have that vinegar kick. Otherwise a good chip texture-wise. The plain salted would probably be more comparable.

Chips

Find out how Coles Stacked Chips compares to other Chips

I prefer these to the original

My daughter, grandkids and I prefer Coles own brand, they don’t appear to be as salty and have a soft crunch

Lucas BrandtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad, abit citrusy

Great price for the flavour! Unfortunately they use a mix of citic and acetic acid (vinegar) instead of just vinegar so it hasn't quite got the same tang as other brands but good value for money.

*citric acid lol