Colette Quilted Baby Bag

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love it

Great bag.
I purchased the beige one & it’s a beautiful colour.
So big and spacious can fit so much in there.
A little bit on the heavy side but absolutely love the bag

Purchased in May 2019 at Colette Hayman for $49.00.

Heavy But So Organised!

I bought the smooth baby bag in black with rose gold hardware. I was on the lookout for a bag with many compartments so that I could organise my medical supplies, and general things like sunglasses, wallet, reusable shopping bags and more. After extensive research, the Colette baby bag range was the only bag that seemed to fit my needs. I had to buy online, as I don't live anywhere near a Colette store, so it felt like a bit of a gamble. But I was very impressed!

The bag has a lot of compartments with different sizes and openings. The model that I bought has: two pockets on the front with a rose gold metal knob that twists to keep them closed; three small internal pouches for things like your phone; one large open internal pouch that extends the length of the bag; one large zipped internal pouch; one large zipped external pocket; and one open external pouch with a portable baby mat. These compartments really help me to keep everything organised. I know where absolutely everything is in my bag, and never struggle to find anything. The handles and adjustable straps are great too, making it very easy to carry in whichever way you need.

These bags can fit a lot of things in them. I know the majority of people will be buying these as nappy bags, and I can't offer a review on that kind of storage, but I was able to take all of my medical supplies, clothes, everyday items and a neck brace inside the bag with no issue. It is seriously built to handle everything you need to pack!

The only downside of the bag is that it is quiet heavy. This means it's a little hard for me to carry for more than short periods of time. However, it's large enough for me to keep another bag inside of it for if I want to carry my purse and phone for longer periods. I also think it's reasonable for it to be this heavy, given it's size and capacity.

Excellent product - Colette by Colette Hayman Baby Nappy Bag Black Travel

Beautiful, classic and elegant - this nappy bag is a winner!
Easy to clean
Smart look
Very versatile
User friendly
Managed to get at an outlet so received a great discount before buying the product.
Haven't had any trouble with it.