Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F.

Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F.

JDH77

JDH77NSW, 2525

Awesome Nappy Bag

This has to be the best nappy bag ever. I found Ju Ju Be after baby number 2, and I can't believe I didn't find these earlier. It has so many pockets to organise everything, insulated side pockets for bottles, a fob for your keys and the best of all a mummy pocket, for all of your things. It has a carry handle, messenger strap and backpack straps. They look great and come in soooo many different prints. They become very addictive as you always want more bags.
    Everything
    Haven't found anything yet

mei123

mei123NSW, 2750

Pretty and practical

After only ever having cheap nappy bags I finally got this beauty on my fourth baby. I have seriously been missing out. The quality is outstanding and all the of the pockets are really useful. I love that bottles have their own insulated pockets and that it comes with a memory foam change mat. Very luxurious for baby! I have the black and white one like the picture and 5 months on it still looks brand new.
    Lots of pockets/compartment, can convert into a backpack. Excellent quality all round.

Dojo2