Gr8x Baby Traveller

Gr8x Baby Traveller

sonia.kzm

sonia.kzmAU

Handy change mat

It's stylish and chic and easy to use. I bought this compact change mat when my baby was born and it is useful especially when I am out camping or bushwalking. Even in shopping centres change tables are hard for a newborn body and with this change mat I was at ease. You can change your baby wherever you want with peace of mind on the go and it's washable. There is an insulated bottle bag that I really like hanging outside for easy access but the phone case is not suitable for an iPhone unfortunately.
    It's expensive but overall it's one of my good buys and it's a lifesaver when you are travelling.

Ok but not great

I bought this bag because it seemed like a great design. In practice though, it's not so useful. The main problem is that even empty, the bag is heavy and bulky. To access the contents of the bag you need to unfold the whole bag which is annoying and takes up a lot of space. It's also the least attractive bag I have used, although I guess that is subjective.
    Lots of pockets
    Heavy, chunky, annoying design

Kerry Jones

Kerry JonesBrisbane

Perfect for parents on the go

I bought this bag for my sister and she absolutely loved it! It is great for people on the go and is very compact. All her friends love it and as such I've had to buy quite a few and ship them to South Africa for her. The material is also very good quality and easy to clean.
    Good value for money.

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

satorah

satorahAU

damienkristie

damienkristie

Good

Great product and a lifesaver when out. Bag needs more storage compartments and needs to be a lighter in weight. overall a great bag.
    Great idea in having the changing mat as your nappy bag, so useful and easy to use
    Not enough storage and can get heavy after a while

Caz1314

Caz1314

Fantastic! Best place to buy- Ebay. Just love this product and have bought for two of my my best friends who are pregnant!
    Ab fab product- So handy when you go out and the places dont have parent rooms, alway have a change mat to change your bub- would be lost without it!
    Because of shape doesnt have a lot of room for bulky items- but that is minor compared to the overall greatness of product!

garnetsapphire

garnetsapphire

I love by Gr8x Baby Traveller! It's one of the few bags that has a sling + backpack straps + handle so you can either carry it over your shoulder or as a backpack or hand carry. Not too bulky which explains why there aren't a lot of storage space. Has a handy thermal lined bag to carry milk & mobile phone holder which can be attached to the outside of the bag for easy access.
    - Looks great!
    - Built in change mat that can be washed. Just open up & you'll have a clean surface to change baby.
    - Items all within easy reach once bag opens up to changing position.
    None yet for me.

Good

loved it when my baby was little, just got challenging in terms of storage space once food was needed to be taken places...
    Great for changing baby on the road - no need to worry about hygienic surfaces!
    not a lot of storage space for food /drink and mums stuff as baby got older.