Colgate Neutrafluor 220 Daily Fluoride Rinse

Colgate Neutrafluor 220 Daily Fluoride Rinse

I should have kept using this but I moved on to a high flouride toothpaste instead - bad move. This helped my teeth tremendously and doesn't taste too strong or bitey like other mouth washes do. I would recommend this to anyone at risk of cavities, especially those who drink a lot of sugary drinks. My dentist was the one who recommended it to me and if that's not a good recommendation I don't know what is!
Pleasant taste, not too strong, helped my teeth (at risk of cavities), easy to use and quite inexpensive considering how important it is

OK

I thought this was a pleasant tasting mouthwash. It isnt Anti Bacterial and by now I thought Colgate would have bought one out. All the same it does leave your mouth fresh and clean for a while, you can tell it hasnt got any Anti Bacterial properties in it. I would only use this as a mouth wash and expect little from it. I wouldnt introduce my family and friends to it as they like an anti Bacterial moth Wash. I hope Colgate remove this one from its range.
I thought this was a pleasant tasting mouthwash.
I thought by now Colgate would have bought out an anti Bacterial mouth wash/gargle.