50%50%0%

lizziegordon
lizziegordonACT, 261489 posts

I should have kept using this but I moved on to a high flouride toothpaste instead - bad move. This helped my teeth tremendously and doesn't taste too strong or bitey like other mouth washes do. I would recommend this to anyone at risk of cavities, especially those who drink a lot of sugary drinks. My dentist was the one who recommended it to me and if that's not a good recommendation I don't know what is!
Pleasant taste, not too strong, helped my teeth (at risk of cavities), easy to use and quite inexpensive considering how important it is
MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210455 posts

OK

I thought this was a pleasant tasting mouthwash. It isnt Anti Bacterial and by now I thought Colgate would have bought one out. All the same it does leave your mouth fresh and clean for a while, you can tell it hasnt got any Anti Bacterial properties in it. I would only use this as a mouth wash and expect little from it. I wouldnt introduce my family and friends to it as they like an anti Bacterial moth Wash. I hope Colgate remove this one from its range.
I thought this was a pleasant tasting mouthwash.
I thought by now Colgate would have bought out an anti Bacterial mouth wash/gargle.