4.3

83% · 51 · 17%
Brand Manager for Listerine? Claim your listing.

Samantha H.
Samantha H.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Love it

Listerine for kids so good love this product has helped my daughter from not getting any teeth pulled & from having stinking breath l will recommend this product to everyone the smell is very yummy berry flavour Show details
Jaejae
JaejaePerth, WA85 posts

I was fortunate to be part of a trial for both flavours of this product. My children were more than happy to use this and it is now part of their daily dental hygiene routine. It is a little costly, but worth the investment in my opinion. I think this is also a great product for adults too, as it does not contain any alcohol. The flavours are both mild, with no particular preference in my household for one over the other. It would be great if it came in a larger size.
mild flavour, children are happy to use it, doesn't contain any alcohol.
the cap is very difficult to take off and requires an adult to remove, even for older children who are able to use the mouthwash on their own.
Debbie72
Debbie72Murray Region, NSW10 posts

Good

Finally a mouth wash that isn't too strong for kids. Just have to watch out with the kids. Sometimes they think they can get away without brushing their teeth as they have used the mouth wash.
A mouth wash that kids will use. No alcohol and no burning feeling.
It never seems to last long. I think my kids must drink it.
kade1234
kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC131 posts

Bad

I am sensitive to mouth washes that contain alcohol and when I saw that Listerine Smart Rinse did not contain any ethanol I thought to give it a try. The Mint Shield flavour tastes fantastic.

Unfortunately I experienced dry mouth after one week of using this mouth wash as I have also with alcohol based mouth ones. If you have a sensitive mouth don't use this product. I have used many mouth washes in the past and the only one that I have found not to cause dry mouth is Biotene.
Great taste, no burning sensation
Ended up with dry mouth after one week of use.

mimi11
mimi11Australia34 posts

i tryed this it tastes so bad but the kids love it so its good enough for me they even like brushing there teeth now its amazing no matter what i did before they didn't brush it was impossible to get them to but now they look forward to using it because they like it i will be definetley buying this in the future for them
i brought this for the kids and they love it the actually brush there teeth i got them to try using normal a while back but they hated it they said it was too strong
absolutely nothing its perfect
freddews
freddews7 posts

Great product , kids love it and find it easy to use and enjoy the taste. Before this they had been put off by the adult version and its strong taste.
After seeing this product listed her i went and tried it ( or rather my kids did)