Concord CDK4242P-A

Concord CDK4242P-A

See the Best Wired Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

boma

bomaMid West, WA

nope not what I wanted

the cameras are a good picture after twenty yards it will not read a number plate The recording only lasts 24 hours then it writes over deleting evidence so this means you can only leave home for 19 hours um what the use of this when I was buying this outfit I asked if it records for a month they said it does they will be taking my outfit back

Purchased in November 2019 at Office National for $983.00.

Functionality
Night Vision
Connectivity / Reliability
Ease of Installation

RoachyChristchurch

Really happy for what we paid for them and does the job

Retinatronics Y.

Retinatronics Y.asked

How well the PIR motion detection works? Does it give you lot of false alarms? Thank you.

Joshua F.

Joshua F.asked

I have a 4 cam 8 channel dvr system, the concord app is absolutely rubbish and am looking for an alternative app to use with my security cameras, is there a concord app alternative I can use?

Roachy

I also found the App it did not work with my phone and haven’t found an alternative for Concorde Cameras which is a shame. I will ask at the Hi Fi shop where I purchased it from. It would of been nice to work with it from my phone but am happy overall with the Tv Monitor and clear picture. We have already caught thieves breaking into our car. Sorry cannot help as I’ve tried to research it and nothing else as I am aware of an App out there for these Cameras.

Leroj1
Leroj1

I also bought an 8 Channel 4x5MP camera 4K Concord set-up. Setting it up was simple as I already had the wiring done from a previous Swann system, Loved the clear picture via HDMI connection but there was no audio coming through and also could not set-up to receive emails. Also had purchased an extra dome camera when I bought it but the NVR wouldn't accept 5 cameras even though it was an 8 channel version, after four days of trying and even with contacting Concord support 3 times for assistance gave up in frustration, took it back and swapped it over for a Swann 4K 5MP system, mind you I still can't get emails on the new set-up even by following the directions to the letter, but everything else works fine so I'm happy about that.

Ronda M.

Ronda M.asked

How do you get back deleted footage??

Roachy

I have only rewinded and forward footage and never deleted footage so I am sorry I cannot help with that but I’m sure if you ask someone where you got it from they could help.