Concord CDK4242P-A

Concord CDK4242P-A

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Wired Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RoachyChristchurch

Really happy for what we paid for them and does the job

Joshua F.

Joshua F.asked

I have a 4 cam 8 channel dvr system, the concord app is absolutely rubbish and am looking for an alternative app to use with my security cameras, is there a concord app alternative I can use?

Roachy

I also found the App it did not work with my phone and haven’t found an alternative for Concorde Cameras which is a shame. I will ask at the Hi Fi shop where I purchased it from. It would of been nice to work with it from my phone but am happy overall with the Tv Monitor and clear picture. We have already caught thieves breaking into our car. Sorry cannot help as I’ve tried to research it and nothing else as I am aware of an App out there for these Cameras.

Ronda M.

Ronda M.asked

How do you get back deleted footage??

Roachy

I have only rewinded and forward footage and never deleted footage so I am sorry I cannot help with that but I’m sure if you ask someone where you got it from they could help.

Marty C.

Marty C.asked

My dvr is noisy with the fan running all the time is this usual

Roachy

Apparently some are noisy and so are set up in a room that isn’t used much or a cupboard. Personally our Concord Security System is very quiet so if you are concerned then I would ask where you got it from regarding this and maybe replace it or get a different system or just set it up in a different location where it is out of mind out of sight. Our model is a CDC2ABP-A Concord System and has up to date softwares, very quiet and efficient and does a good job for an affordable price. Pleased it is not noisy as we have ours in a monitored room where I rest and is hooked up to our 50 inch Tv. Happy with it.

CategoryWired Surveillance Systems