2Contigo Autoseal Swish Water Bottle

4 reviews · Statistics

100% · 40%

Durability
Portability
See the Best Outdoor Food & Drink Accessories in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jen RR
Jen RRWAPerth, WA3 posts

Best water bottle!

These are slighter harder for kids to use so don’t recommend for young kids, but holy moly are they the holy grail for older kids. They DO NOT LEAK through school bags!!! This is absolutely incredible. Also come in a cool range of colours! Show details
Kel
Kel6 posts

Best drink bottle by far

I have had my Contigo Swish for almost a year now and it has to be the best drink bottle I've had. I can lie it down in the fridge or in my bag and it won't leak a single drop. An easy one handed drink bottle with a friendly designed shape. Perfect size for on the go. Love that its super easy to clean...no straws to worry about and it's dish washer safe. I have dropped it a couple of times and its very strong.

Andy827
Andy827Sydney7 posts

Best bottle I've used

I can't find any faults with this thing. It doesn't leak at all. The size is perfect for me, it can't hold as much as larger bottles of course, but that means its lighter to carry and fits better in a bag. Very nice to hold. The best point is the silicone base which makes it quiet and stable on a desk. Also, I haven't tried it, but it is meant to be top rack dishwasher safe too.

Bubsy32VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts