5Scrubba Bag

80%10%10%

Durability
Portability
3.0
Brand Manager for Scrubba Bag? Claim your listing.

MichaelH
MichaelHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC12 posts

We used the Scrubba bag when we were bike touring for months through the USA. Great product to wash a few items at the end of the day. Handy for storing things in between uses. Well priced for the quality and what it does. Highly recommend. Show details
Mezi
MeziSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Really?

Its an over priced dry bag. I cannot believe I wasted money on this. Just get a dry bag same thing dont be a fool there is nothing all different other then the instructions  Show details
Steph QZ
Steph QZ2 posts

One of our best purchases for travel!

We bought the scrubba almost 3 years ago and have travelled through the middle east, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Europe and Hawaii with it. It is practical, easily packable and easy to use. It has cleaned our clothes of the worst dust and mud. It is also a great way of packing wet bathers and towels if you go swimming the day of a flight.we would never travel without it!

Christine F
Christine FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

A carry on bag and the Scrubba - the perfect combination!!

After using the Scrubba Wash Bag for a couple of years both locally and overseas I can honestly say the convenience and saving on laundry costs is fantastic. I no longer worry about trying to find a launderette, basin plugs or whether or not they even have a basin large enough to do a bit of washing the Scrubba does the job and does it well. We've travelled overseas extensively and it has been worth it's weight in gold, my husband does the washing and I do the rinsing and in no time at all it is draped around the room and dry by the morning. It is so easy to use and packs flat on top of your clothes - an amazing simple but very effective invention well done Scrubba!

linoliv
linoliv33 posts

Ckerr
CkerrWallan83 posts

KIRA20
KIRA20SYDNEY10 posts

Jean
Jean17 posts

Ingenious product and great service!

Love my scrubba bag, what an ingenious product! Super handy for traveling and a welcome upgrade from washing in hotel bathroom sinks. The service was excellent, I contacted them to follow up on the item delivery and Sam was so helpful and went out of his way to provide options.

NCH
NCHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

BazzaBoy
BazzaBoyPerth, WA14 posts

Very Handy, Very Useful

I bought this bag a few days before proceeding for a 21 day cruise. Although the cruise ship had laundry machines, there was always a long line and sometimes arguments. The launderette was nick-named 'The Fight Club'.

I had seen the Scrubba Bag on the TV show The Sharks. I read a few reviews on line and watched a few Youtube videos. Since all of them were positive reviews, I decided to buy one.

Boy, did I make the right choice. Made from strong material, it is easy to use and very convenient to wash small items like undergarments and even shirts. I quite like it and after a few days did not even want to go near the ship's laundry. I would wholeheartedly recommend this product to anyone.