Ross P.

Ross P.South East Queensland, QLD

Second one, can't wait to put it up

Have had the original for several years now, we love it, decided to purchase the bigger one now so we have to move less often when staying at the beach all day! They're everywhere now, shows how good they are.

Purchased in April 2021 at Cool Cabanas for $186.00.

Shan76

Shan76

Amazing customer service!

Love our CoolCabana - so easy to put up and their service is outstanding! We used it for the first time on the weekend at the park and it was super easy. Great company and great product!

Purchased in April 2021 for $189.00.

Julieanne

JulieanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to using this soon.

I am going to love it, my sister went and ordered one too, after I was telling her about it. I was unsure if the 5.8m2 one would be too big for me as my family will visit frequently, but decided if it is - I will buy the smaller one for my own personal use.

Purchased in April 2021.

Love it!

We bought one as we’d seen how easy our friend’s CoolCabana was to set up and pack away, and also resistant it was to blowing away in the wind. We tested ours out this weekend and it did not disappoint. We are very happy with our purchase.

Peita B

Peita BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Investment!

So glad I purchased this - allowed us shade on the beach. Super easy to put up with just one person. Not too heavy too carry also whilst juggling boards, bags and hats!

Purchased in April 2021 for $220.00.

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

Light to carry even by the grandchildren & so easy to erect. Then provides lots of shade for numerous people. Its a great product. No wonder there are dozens on the beaches!!

Purchased in February 2021.

Ange G

Ange GSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy!

I really struggle putting up a 3x3 tent by myself. The CoolCabanas is so easy to do by yourself. It is also really light to carry. I love how it stands up against the strong beach winds too. Best purchase ever!

Purchased in April 2021 for $220.00.

Thanks so much Ange!

Caroline

CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, makes a day at the beach so easy

Very happy with the product. It's a great investment. It's easy to put up and down. The carry bag is great. We got the large size as there's five of us in our family and it's perfect. It's stable even on a windy day. It gives us the confidence to know we're going to enjoy our time at the beach. We love the pineapple print too!

Purchased in April 2021 for $269.00.

CoolCabanasCoolCabanas

Thanks Caroline, awesome pic!

is really perfct and extraordinally

I received the item within the announced time frame and immediately tried it out and it is really easy to use and very beautiful in its bright colors. I am very happy with the purchase made.

Purchased in April 2021 at Better Braces for $190.00.

Wow, thank you Antonio!

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant beach tent

I absolutely love the lemon pattern - it’s so easy to put up and take down - great shade and allows the air to flow! Clearly popular as there were literally 1000 other CoolCabanas on Noosa beach over Easter! It looked terrific.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coolcabanas for $236.00.

Andy

Andy

Quality build and materials

This things is sooo easy and doesn’t blow away in the wind, rock solid! Height is perfect for me at 5’10”. Awesome pockets for phone and sunnies is a bonus. Have had 4 or 5 shelters prior and this one is the bomb.

The MacsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

Love our new CoolCabana. Simple to set up and pack up. Let’s us spend so much more relaxing time at the beach! Do yourself a favour and get a CoolCabana!

Purchased in March 2021 for $189.00.

Rodger

Rodger

A beach visit without a Cool Cabana is incomplete

Originally I thought of a Cool Cabana as a luxury item, having finally got over my skepticism in the heat of summer I purchased one. With the quality material, ease of single person setup (less than 1 min) and great shade, I can honestly say I would forget towels before I forgot to take my Cool Cabana with me, no matter where we go. It is now a necessity!

Purchased in January 2021 for $219.00.

CoolCabanasCoolCabanas

Awesome pic Rodger! And thank you for the kind words.

Rob R.

Rob R.Perth, WA

Best sun shade we've ever owned

We've tried the tents and the umbrella; this one beats them all by a country mile! Easy to set up, not going to blow away (we're in Perth so this is really important!) and plenty of shade under the medium size one for the 4 of us.

Purchased in March 2021 for $189.00.

Straykat

StraykatPerth, WA

This is perfect...

Finally found something Nanna can put up herself and take down in minutes!!!... especially with grandchildren.. great for parks beach and sporting events ect.. Best design for large shaded area I will be buying another so happy !!
Thankyou CoolCabanas !!

Chelsea K.

Chelsea K.South East Queensland, QLD

Beach days have never been better in the shade

The simple, pop-up design makes set up and pack up fast and easy. It provides secure and expansive coverage and the classic stripe print makes lazying in the shade stylish.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coolcabanas for $219.00.

GEO13

GEO13Sydney, NSW

Very Cool Cabana

Chilling out under a Coolcabana in the sun, on the beach reading a book, sipping a drink or 2 and watching the world go by. What more can you ask for.

Maxine Fewings

Maxine FewingsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality is Brilliant

Quality of materials used and joinery is faultless. Original Pattern design and colour placement is impressive with secret pockets to stash belongings. Australian production to be proud off and delivery of product during COVID was good considering other companies use the excuse to delay delivery. Have now purchased two as gifts.

Purchased in February 2021.

Kerry G.

Kerry G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for beach days

Easy to erect. Provides the perfect amount of shade for a family. Looks great. Easy to fold away. Love it! I see them everywhere on our local beach. Very popular.

Purchased in March 2021 at Online for $219.00.

Best beach tent!!

I live on the gulf coast and have tried multiple tents/umbrellas. This one is the BEST! It even takes the afternoon winds like a champ! If something happened to it, I would buy a new one immediately! Customer service is great too! Lifetime customer here for sure!