CoolCabanas

CoolCabanas

3.1

Terrible Customer Service

Purchased in June 2020 for A$129.00.

Disappointment

We bought one and liked it very much. Unfortunately the unit failed and the company is not standing behind the product. Inferior metal parts and lack of willingness to address the issue. The owner replied with

"Cheers" I'm afraid not

Purchased in June 2018.

Metal structure broke after 2 uses.

We we're so happy to get our cabana and used it twice with no problem then the 3rd time upon opening it the major metal holding it up vertically just sheared off. I called believing it would be a warranty issue and was told we must have broken it I was rather shocked and so they refused to help. So very upset with purchase. Sandra R

Purchased in June 2020 for A$129.00.

Absolutely love it!

Stopped using beach umbrellas because they never would stay up for me. Got this and I love it! So easy to put up and take down. Goes right back in the carring case with no hassle! A little heavy but not to bad. Definatly would recomend.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$149.00.

Stay Far Away - Terrible Quality and Even Worse Support!

Purchased in February 2020.

Extends beach time

Purchased in June 2019.

Dangerous!

I cannot warn others enough to NOT buy this product. On the first use, the cabana partially collapsed with a gust of wind, sending boulder-filled arms violently swinging in the air, and nearly hitting my 5 month old child in the head. It was a terrifying experience that left me and my other young children shaking. When I emailed the company to request a return label and explained the incident, the founder, Mark Fraser responded, “we have to say that there was obviously insufficient weight in the pockets or stress on the arms” and refused to return the cabana which I purchased two weeks ago. Horrible product and horrible customer service.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$120.00.

Stay clear of this product and this Company.

Purchased the Cool Cabana and it broke on the first visit to the beach. I had the older model with the metal arms which lasted 3-4 years . They have since switched to fiberglass arms which snap with the slightest wind . I emailed numerous times and no response . The product is not worth the $ and aggravation . Take it from me but a good umbrella and don’t give these guys your $ .

Purchased in December 2019.

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke on third use

I read bad reviews and purchased anyway, then my coolcabana broke on the third use. View other people’s on the beach, I think the old design is sturdier. A big shame as shade at the beach is essential.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$189.00.

My experience

All and any bad reviews product and service after dealing with them, I can believe now after purchasing and dealing with them. Never again would I buy the product or deal with them.

Purchased in December 2019 at Online through site for A$180.00.

Rob

Rob

They must not have quality control

Purchased one for Christmas at the beach and the stitching on the flaps came apart the second time it was used. Given the price of these items, I would have expected better!

Purchased in December 2019 at BCF Online Store for A$120.00.

Rob76

Rob76Sydney

Good product but slow service

The product is good and works as decribed. However, initally I did not receive the associated grass kit. After some persistance I eventually resolved the matter and the item was expressed posted. Service was good in the end, but it was a slow process.

Purchased in November 2019.

CustomerSvc

CustomerSvcSydney, NSW

False advertising

Don't be fooled by website saying same/next day shipping - plan to wait weekS. I purchased specifically based on the same/next day shipping guarantee - so obviously didn't have it in time for a party - which the company did nothing about upon complaint. Shame on your unethical business model of lying to customers.

Purchased in November 2019.

Sad Mum

Sad MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why cant you speak to someone at Coolcabanas Australia. Email is not solving my problem

Why cant you speak to someone at Coolcabanas?
Urgently require phone contact number for this trader!
Money taken from account a week ago, trader says left yesterday. Australia Post say delivery still with trader!!
This delivery is for the use of extremely ill family member!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coolcabanas for A$189.00.

Good Product. Worst Customer Service.

I bought one of these last year and loved it so bought a new one about 6 weeks ago. They have taken my money but not delivered the cabana, nor responded to any of my emails. There is a number to call in Australia but it is perpetually busy. First one came within 3 days (to Canada). I can't even get a response within 6 weeks. Shameful. Will be reporting them if they do not respond soon.

Have owned 2

I purchased my first Cool Cabana several years ago, and used it several times and than one of the arms broke. Liked so much, purchased a second one this year, and the newer version is build much better and is much stronger. Love all the pockets. It even stood up to the winds on the N. Carolina Beach this summer. Going to purchase a large one now, either for me or my will trade with my daughter for smaller one. Get lots of compliments, and even have had people take pictures of name so they can order their own.

Purchased in February 2019 at On line.

Love Cool Cabanas

Can't say enough about how great Cool Cabanas are. In fact, we order several more for our children. They are so easy to put up especially after having two of the pop up tents. Cool Cabanas are light in weight and small enough that a lady can carry it to the beach with no problem. Also, the company stands behind their products. We had a rod bend from horrible wind and they immediately replaced it with no problem. Thank you Cool Cabanas for making our beach trips easy in the sand.

Customer Service very nice

I purchased July 2019, and originally wanted the white. I changed my mind and wanted a stripes instead and the customer service team were very responsive and changed my order. Have used it almost every weekend since and its been perfect

Purchased in July 2019 for A$149.00.

Poor workmanship and customer service- be warned!

I purchased the coolcabana in June 2019 - used it 3 times and I love it but on the 3rd time the arm snapped- just snapped in my hand when I was putting it up. I was shocked. It was less than one month old- I figured ok- fluke thing- I contacted the company- can only be contacted by email (red flag- no phone number). They asked for pictures- and then said it was forced!! and not covered under warranty. $119 dollars later- didn't last even one month. I did alittle googling- found out this is a BIG PROBLEM for them. I've asked to speak to a supervisor -now twice with no response. Be warned- you are throwing your money away on this item. Do your homework- If they ever make good on their product- I'll come back and let you know!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$119.00.

Amazing and quick setup. Great for traveling I own 4 of them!

I purchased when this was just fresh off a kickstarter. The first one held up well, but I needed a 2nd to make sure we could have more than 2-3 people sit in the shade at a time. I then purchased the Cool Cabana 3 as it was larger and could have more people sit under 1 canopy. I had an issue with the Cool Cabana 3, so the company sent me out a Cool Cabana 5 at no cost to me. During a heavy windy day in Florida I had the only shade canopy up as the rest of the beach had their umbrellas break or fly off down the shore. Perfect product and even better customer service.

Purchased in June 2014.