CoolCabanas

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CoolCabanas

Pros

Simple to use products
Offers good value for money
Responsive customer service

Love my cool cabana

I just received my cool cabana. It took my husband about 3 minutes to put up. The shade is way more than an umbrella. And I also love the design. So happy I purchased.

Purchased in for $199.

Perfect Beach Gear!

We are in love with the concept (Light Weight!!) of the Cool Cabana our friends had with them at the beach so we had to buy our own. Can't wait to use it!

• Incentivised Review No

Be aware and stay away from this company

Purchased in for $199.99.

Mechanical failure and safety concern

My CoolCabana broke at one of the joints during our very first use. Will from coolcabana customer service asked for a picture and when I sent him the picture he offered to send me a new part and asked me to repair it myself. I responded that I was uncomfortable allowing my children to play beneath their product which already broken and failed once. Will‘s response was that the company didn’t does not allow the return of faulty unsafe merchandise. This in my mind speaks to an incredible lack of consumer safety concern and a dangerous company culture. Perhaps if we had had a serious injury we would have been treated differently. Maybe next time…

CCB
CCBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Misleading pricing. Poor customer service.

Dealing with this company has been the worst customer service I have experienced in a long time. Not only did they admit to a pricing error but then argued about honouring the price. Further would not provide company policy on resolving the matter, even though asked repeatedly. The customer service person who seemed to also be the manager was patronising and defensive. I like to support Australian companies but recommend steering clear from this company.

Lachlan T.
Lachlan T.Sydney, NSW

Customer service is outstanding!!! Resolved outside of business hours

There was a technical glitch with the ordering process, so I contacted their customer support via email at 7:30pm and by 1:30am, I had received a response addressing my concern and advising that it had been resolved. It is one of the most impressive customer support dealings I've ever had.

Purchased in for $300.

Thanks so much Lachlan!

Fi S.
Fi S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a brilliant product

I was skeptical that a large shade could be put up solo. I am a small person that does not like instructions and I put this up in 5 minutes with ease. Company communication was fast and professional. Delivery was very quick.
I purchased a large CoolCabana, beach mat and grass kit! What amazing quality and products.

CoolCabanasCoolCabanasSend a private message

Thank you Fi! Great to hear.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer support

The sand spike got damaged when a sudden wind gust came through. I reached out to the support desk, after verifying the problem, shipped a replacement part within 12 hours

Thanks Ash!

AGD
AGD

Worst experience ever!

Product is very flimsy and broke on the first setup. Haven't been able to use it at all.

I paid for the return only to be told that it's user's fault, product cannot be repaired and no mention of any type of refund.

Thanks for stealing my $200+. This is by far my worst experience on any Australian product. I'm very disappointed with the whole process.

Well-engineered and sturdy cabana

We like these portable and light-weight cabanas so much that we've purchased 3 of them. Our smallest one is for the nearby beach in Hollywod,Florida (USA) and the medium sizes are for the back yard. At the beach, we're the ones with the shade still standing after a brisk breeze. The beauty is in the simplicity of the design, yet sturdy for the outdoors. We love this product, and it deserves our recommendation as a must-have, whenever and wherever you need shade outdoors.

Purchased for $139.

Customer Service Beyond Expectations

I borrowed a friend's CoolCabana and liked it so much that I ordered one for myself before leaving the beach. Unfortunately, mine arrived slightly damaged. Thank you so much to Will at CoolCabanas for your SUPER-FAST, EFFICIENT and FRIENDLY customer service. I was very impressed!

Purchased in for $239.

Bernie
BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase.

Great fabric, easy to erect and take down. Large size provided good shade coverage for 4 adults. Extended our stay time on the beach from 2 hours to 6, with no sunburn.

Love it

I bought the large. It is amazing, love it. Easy to put up, sturdy, and beautiful to look at. It is very heavy though, so we got a beach trolley!

Rita S.
Rita S.Mid North Coast, NSW

I love my coolcabana

Very quick to put up and down and easy to carry. I would never sit on the sand because I didn’t want to be in the sun but now I have my Cool Cabana I enjoy the beach

Thanks Rita!

BillyPerth, WA

Terrible product and even worse customer service

The product is flimsy and I would never recommend it to anyone, buy with extreme caution. Then when you speak to customer service about your issues they don’t want to hear it and just make you pay to return it.

Purchased in for $189.

Hi Billy,
Devastating for us to hear that! We take complaints like this very seriously. Do you mind if you could send your order number or email address so I can look into this further?

Billy

Unless your returns policy has changed there is no point. Will made that very clear and was rude about it too.

Dina L
Dina Lasked

Do CoolCabanos come with a side panel?

Noor N.
Noor N.asked

How does it stand on a windy beach day?

Karen K.
Karen K.asked

The sand spike does not slide into and out of the middle pole easily. This is the second CoolCabana I've purchased and never had this problem with the first one. Can some kind of lubricant be used?

Get an answer from our members and CoolCabanas representatives

About CoolCabanas:

CoolCabanas is a beach goods brand that mostly sells beach shelters, as well as beach mats, towels, and loungers. They offer free Australian-wide delivery on all their products.

The company’s beach shelters have a range of features:

• They only need one person to set them up and pack them down, making for a fuss-free beach trip.
  • The shelters have open sides so you can feel the breeze.
  • They’re lightweight and simple to carry.
  • Anchored columns to stop them from blowing away - making them much more stable than the average beach umbrella.
  • Everyone can enjoy the shade and protect themselves from the sun under either a 4m² (medium) or 5m² (large) shelter.

What have reviewers had to say about CoolCabanas?

Reviews of CoolCabanas have mostly been positive. Reviewers have praised the high build quality of their products, saying that they were sturdy and simple to use.

Most reviewers also noted their CoolCabanas product represented great value for money, with users saying that it was a worthwhile investment as their shelter, mat, towel, or lounger stood the test of time and gave them many uses.

The customer service was mostly praised in user reviews, particularly how responsive brand representatives were when customers reached out to them. Some reviewers however did report that a wrong order was sent to them, and they didn’t receive helpful customer service when they contacted CoolCabanas.