CoolCabanas

See the Best Outdoor Furniture in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good Product. Worst Customer Service.

I bought one of these last year and loved it so bought a new one about 6 weeks ago. They have taken my money but not delivered the cabana, nor responded to any of my emails. There is a number to call in Australia but it is perpetually busy. First one came within 3 days (to Canada). I can't even get a response within 6 weeks. Shameful. Will be reporting them if they do not respond soon.

Have owned 2

I purchased my first Cool Cabana several years ago, and used it several times and than one of the arms broke. Liked so much, purchased a second one this year, and the newer version is build much better and is much stronger. Love all the pockets. It even stood up to the winds on the N. Carolina Beach this summer. Going to purchase a large one now, either for me or my will trade with my daughter for smaller one. Get lots of compliments, and even have had people take pictures of name so they can order their own.

Purchased in February 2019 at On line.

Love Cool Cabanas

Can't say enough about how great Cool Cabanas are. In fact, we order several more for our children. They are so easy to put up especially after having two of the pop up tents. Cool Cabanas are light in weight and small enough that a lady can carry it to the beach with no problem. Also, the company stands behind their products. We had a rod bend from horrible wind and they immediately replaced it with no problem. Thank you Cool Cabanas for making our beach trips easy in the sand.

Customer Service very nice

I purchased July 2019, and originally wanted the white. I changed my mind and wanted a stripes instead and the customer service team were very responsive and changed my order. Have used it almost every weekend since and its been perfect

Purchased in July 2019 for $149.00.

Poor workmanship and customer service- be warned!

I purchased the coolcabana in June 2019 - used it 3 times and I love it but on the 3rd time the arm snapped- just snapped in my hand when I was putting it up. I was shocked. It was less than one month old- I figured ok- fluke thing- I contacted the company- can only be contacted by email (red flag- no phone number). They asked for pictures- and then said it was forced!! and not covered under warranty. $119 dollars later- didn't last even one month. I did alittle googling- found out this is a BIG PROBLEM for them. I've asked to speak to a supervisor -now twice with no response. Be warned- you are throwing your money away on this item. Do your homework- If they ever make good on their product- I'll come back and let you know!

Purchased in June 2019 for $119.00.

Amazing and quick setup. Great for traveling I own 4 of them!

I purchased when this was just fresh off a kickstarter. The first one held up well, but I needed a 2nd to make sure we could have more than 2-3 people sit in the shade at a time. I then purchased the Cool Cabana 3 as it was larger and could have more people sit under 1 canopy. I had an issue with the Cool Cabana 3, so the company sent me out a Cool Cabana 5 at no cost to me. During a heavy windy day in Florida I had the only shade canopy up as the rest of the beach had their umbrellas break or fly off down the shore. Perfect product and even better customer service.

Purchased in June 2014.

Waste of Money!!!!!

Used a total of 4 times... 2nd time I used it one of the arms snapped...They sent a replacement arm ... Used it 2 more times and another arm snapped... I no longer want it because it is obviously an issue ... Hate that the only way to speak to someone is through email !!!! They are telling me to send it back so they can see if they can access the damage... I could only imagine how much I will have to pay to mail it back. I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone!!!!

Purchased in August 2018 at CoolCabanas for $140.00.

Poor Quality Product / Even Worse Customer Service

Purchased in May 2019 for $139.00.

Mariana D.

Mariana D.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Good idea, bad quality and terrible customer service

We bought one of the medium size coolcabanas e after just a few uses it broke. Contacted customer service and they were terrible. Took ages to reply and weren’t helpful at all.

Purchased in January 2017.

Simo

SimoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good idea. Cheap parts. Broke in the first 30mins of use. Rubbish.

Good idea. Cheap parts. Broke in the first 30mins of use. Rubbish. They need to make the plastic parts in steel. Would be much better. Pointless asking for a refund. Just threw it in the bin. Waste of cash.

Purchased in April 2019 for $150.00.

Average Joe

Average JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it. Marketing pictures need to be different.

We purchased a large one and it arrived within 3 days. Have been using it for around 6 months frequently and works perfect and can’t rave enough about it. Haven’t had to deal with their customer service which appears to be biggest complaint here. Also I don’t like the excessive marketing by using rich and attractive white girls. I’d say most people we see at the beach with cool cabanas are all types of families of different sizes and colours. I guess showing that the rest of us can also put up a cool cabana might be a nice way to show it’s for everyone.

Purchased in October 2018 for $185.00.

LMM

LMM

Dreadful customer service. Taken $149, no goods and are ignoring me.

Ordered a cabana on a 'forward' order date as not in stock. Due end Feb. On 11 Feb $149.00 was deducted from my account. Contacted them early March via their online form. No response. Contacted them again today 080319. Disgusting service. Beware, they don't provide a telephone number and so I can't phone them. In three days they have had my money for a calendar month!

Purchased in January 2019 for $149.00.

Terrible service never received product

Demanding a refund and taking action to get my money back. After I placed the order they provided fake tracking numbers that belong to other customers and fake tracking numbers that never ship. Never received the product.

I would never buy from them again. Dodgy company. Be aware it is a scam. Cannot wait to get my money back. DO NOT PURCHASE!

Save your time and money and go buy the same thing from Kmart for $49. In fact buy three for the same price!!!

Purchased in February 2019 for $189.00.

Pip L

Pip LSydney, NSW

Love it!

I couldn't rave more about my coolcabana. My mother has had one for years that we LOVE (and earlier prototype) and she kindly gave us our own for Christmas this year. I can't believe the new model is even easier and quickly to put up and down than the old one. Seriously wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. It's the easiest and best thing to have at the beach, I take it there by myself with my kids all the time. I am amazed by all the bad reviews, I can't work them out at all ... doesn't ring true of my experience one bit.

Purchased in January 2019.

Stephen G.

Stephen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Broke the first trip to the beach - Replacement part sent out in a reasonable time

Purchased in February 2019 for $263.00.

F64VAL

F64VALMelbourne

Not very good. Broke very easily. Very flimsy.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Ben

BenHunter Region, NSW

very poor customer service

Purchased in March 2018 for $129.00.

Terry T

Terry TSydney, NSW

Poor response when there's a problem

Purchased in January 2018 at on line.

Stan

Stansydney

Broke first time, but quickly rectified

We purchased a medium CC for our Byron Bay holiday. The sand spike snapped the first time we used it. With hindsight, I don't think I put enough sand in the "legs" and it was flapping around a lot until a wind gust blew it over and snapped the spike. And it was VERY windy...there were no other beach umbrellas on the beach that day. CC were very quick to respond after I sent a couple of 'photos, and they sent me a replacement spike for free by courier to Byron Bay, so we were up and running a few days later. I put it up, again in very windy conditions, and was more careful to make sure that the legs were taught and it was moving far less. All up, happy with the product and delighted with their quick and friendly response.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Maria

Loved it but did not last

I purchased my cool cabana in Jan 2017, I absolutely loved it until recently when I had issues with it, I emailed Coolcabanas via the contact us section back on the 5/1/18 when I had the issues and have not had any reply to date. I notice that coolcabanas responds on product review. I would just like to contact you’s with regards to my issues as waiting since 5/1/19 and no reply. A phone number would be great ( I even made sure it said my form was submitted at the end)
I also left my email and mobile number and have kept a copy of the email sent. Since purchase I have used it no more than 10 times and always followed instructions. I did not wish to post further as would prefer to contact the company directly.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Mark F.CoolCabanas

Let us know who you are with your order number and we can research

Maria

Hi I have a paypal receipt and this is the number on it OWP19222HV939162x dated 17/1/17, the date I purchased it,

Mark F.CoolCabanas

Hi, we can’t search Paypal research numbers, you will have received by email if you provided an email address both an order confirmation and number