CoolCabanas

CoolCabanas

Stay clear of this product and this Company.

Purchased the Cool Cabana and it broke on the first visit to the beach. I had the older model with the metal arms which lasted 3-4 years . They have since switched to fiberglass arms which snap with the slightest wind . I emailed numerous times and no response . The product is not worth the $ and aggravation . Take it from me but a good umbrella and don’t give these guys your $ .

Purchased in December 2019.

Elise

EliseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke on third use

I read bad reviews and purchased anyway, then my coolcabana broke on the third use. View other people’s on the beach, I think the old design is sturdier. A big shame as shade at the beach is essential.

Purchased in August 2019 for $189.00.

My experience

All and any bad reviews product and service after dealing with them, I can believe now after purchasing and dealing with them. Never again would I buy the product or deal with them.

Purchased in December 2019 at Online through site for $180.00.

Rob

Rob

They must not have quality control

Purchased one for Christmas at the beach and the stitching on the flaps came apart the second time it was used. Given the price of these items, I would have expected better!

Purchased in December 2019 at BCF Online Store for $120.00.

Rob76

Rob76Sydney

Good product but slow service

The product is good and works as decribed. However, initally I did not receive the associated grass kit. After some persistance I eventually resolved the matter and the item was expressed posted. Service was good in the end, but it was a slow process.

Purchased in November 2019.

CustomerSvc

CustomerSvcSydney, NSW

False advertising

Don't be fooled by website saying same/next day shipping - plan to wait weekS. I purchased specifically based on the same/next day shipping guarantee - so obviously didn't have it in time for a party - which the company did nothing about upon complaint. Shame on your unethical business model of lying to customers.

Purchased in November 2019.

Sad Mum

Sad MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why cant you speak to someone at Coolcabanas Australia. Email is not solving my problem

Why cant you speak to someone at Coolcabanas?
Urgently require phone contact number for this trader!
Money taken from account a week ago, trader says left yesterday. Australia Post say delivery still with trader!!
This delivery is for the use of extremely ill family member!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coolcabanas for $189.00.

Good Product. Worst Customer Service.

I bought one of these last year and loved it so bought a new one about 6 weeks ago. They have taken my money but not delivered the cabana, nor responded to any of my emails. There is a number to call in Australia but it is perpetually busy. First one came within 3 days (to Canada). I can't even get a response within 6 weeks. Shameful. Will be reporting them if they do not respond soon.

Have owned 2

I purchased my first Cool Cabana several years ago, and used it several times and than one of the arms broke. Liked so much, purchased a second one this year, and the newer version is build much better and is much stronger. Love all the pockets. It even stood up to the winds on the N. Carolina Beach this summer. Going to purchase a large one now, either for me or my will trade with my daughter for smaller one. Get lots of compliments, and even have had people take pictures of name so they can order their own.

Purchased in February 2019 at On line.

Love Cool Cabanas

Can't say enough about how great Cool Cabanas are. In fact, we order several more for our children. They are so easy to put up especially after having two of the pop up tents. Cool Cabanas are light in weight and small enough that a lady can carry it to the beach with no problem. Also, the company stands behind their products. We had a rod bend from horrible wind and they immediately replaced it with no problem. Thank you Cool Cabanas for making our beach trips easy in the sand.

Customer Service very nice

I purchased July 2019, and originally wanted the white. I changed my mind and wanted a stripes instead and the customer service team were very responsive and changed my order. Have used it almost every weekend since and its been perfect

Purchased in July 2019 for $149.00.

Poor workmanship and customer service- be warned!

I purchased the coolcabana in June 2019 - used it 3 times and I love it but on the 3rd time the arm snapped- just snapped in my hand when I was putting it up. I was shocked. It was less than one month old- I figured ok- fluke thing- I contacted the company- can only be contacted by email (red flag- no phone number). They asked for pictures- and then said it was forced!! and not covered under warranty. $119 dollars later- didn't last even one month. I did alittle googling- found out this is a BIG PROBLEM for them. I've asked to speak to a supervisor -now twice with no response. Be warned- you are throwing your money away on this item. Do your homework- If they ever make good on their product- I'll come back and let you know!

Purchased in June 2019 for $119.00.

Amazing and quick setup. Great for traveling I own 4 of them!

I purchased when this was just fresh off a kickstarter. The first one held up well, but I needed a 2nd to make sure we could have more than 2-3 people sit in the shade at a time. I then purchased the Cool Cabana 3 as it was larger and could have more people sit under 1 canopy. I had an issue with the Cool Cabana 3, so the company sent me out a Cool Cabana 5 at no cost to me. During a heavy windy day in Florida I had the only shade canopy up as the rest of the beach had their umbrellas break or fly off down the shore. Perfect product and even better customer service.

Purchased in June 2014.

Waste of Money!!!!!

Used a total of 4 times... 2nd time I used it one of the arms snapped...They sent a replacement arm ... Used it 2 more times and another arm snapped... I no longer want it because it is obviously an issue ... Hate that the only way to speak to someone is through email !!!! They are telling me to send it back so they can see if they can access the damage... I could only imagine how much I will have to pay to mail it back. I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone!!!!

Purchased in August 2018 at CoolCabanas for $140.00.

Poor Quality Product / Even Worse Customer Service

Purchased in May 2019 for $139.00.

Mariana D.

Mariana D.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Good idea, bad quality and terrible customer service

We bought one of the medium size coolcabanas e after just a few uses it broke. Contacted customer service and they were terrible. Took ages to reply and weren’t helpful at all.

Purchased in January 2017.

Simo

SimoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good idea. Cheap parts. Broke in the first 30mins of use. Rubbish.

Good idea. Cheap parts. Broke in the first 30mins of use. Rubbish. They need to make the plastic parts in steel. Would be much better. Pointless asking for a refund. Just threw it in the bin. Waste of cash.

Purchased in April 2019 for $150.00.

Average Joe

Average JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it. Marketing pictures need to be different.

We purchased a large one and it arrived within 3 days. Have been using it for around 6 months frequently and works perfect and can’t rave enough about it. Haven’t had to deal with their customer service which appears to be biggest complaint here. Also I don’t like the excessive marketing by using rich and attractive white girls. I’d say most people we see at the beach with cool cabanas are all types of families of different sizes and colours. I guess showing that the rest of us can also put up a cool cabana might be a nice way to show it’s for everyone.

Purchased in October 2018 for $185.00.

LMM

LMM

Dreadful customer service. Taken $149, no goods and are ignoring me.

Ordered a cabana on a 'forward' order date as not in stock. Due end Feb. On 11 Feb $149.00 was deducted from my account. Contacted them early March via their online form. No response. Contacted them again today 080319. Disgusting service. Beware, they don't provide a telephone number and so I can't phone them. In three days they have had my money for a calendar month!

Purchased in January 2019 for $149.00.

Terrible service never received product

Demanding a refund and taking action to get my money back. After I placed the order they provided fake tracking numbers that belong to other customers and fake tracking numbers that never ship. Never received the product.

I would never buy from them again. Dodgy company. Be aware it is a scam. Cannot wait to get my money back. DO NOT PURCHASE!

Save your time and money and go buy the same thing from Kmart for $49. In fact buy three for the same price!!!

Purchased in February 2019 for $189.00.