4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Baking Dishes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

This is a great casserole dish that is very useful for me. I can bake in it and then serve from it and then store it in the fridge. Afterwards, I can reheat it in the microwave. With Corningware, you can either buy all the plates and casserole dishes in one design like Shadow Iris or you can mix the designs and buy whichever one you want. Overall, these are great value for money because they are useful for everyday use, and for dinner guests and are easily cleaned too.
This is one of the newer ranges from Corningware. It comes with a glass lid and is perfect for using everyday. My mother used Corningware and now I am stuck on buying them because they are so versatile and pretty to use.
These can be a bit expensive, but you can buy this design from the outlet shop or sometimes BigW have a bit of a selection.