2Corningware French White

Corningware French White

2Corningware French White

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for CorningWare? Claim your listing.

Judy
JudyHunter Region, NSW2 posts

45 years and still going strong, in use every day. Because of the high quality I have never needed anything else

I have pieces that would be over 45 years old, I have ovenware and crockery. My oven ware I would use every day, the only disappointment is I can not find additional petite oven dishes and lids which are great with only 2 to cook for most times.
hillsmumbec
hillsmumbecSA, 524130 posts

These are fantastic, I use them all the time

I have a complete set of Corningware French White baking dishes that I got as a wedding present 15 years ago. I use these dishes a lot for roasting, baking, casseroles & after 15 years they still look as good as new. The glass lids are great because you can see what's in the dish without having to take the lid off. They wash up great in the dishwasher & the white colour means that they coordinate with everything & they never look out of style.
extremely hard wearing, easy to clean & look great
Sada