Corningware French White

Corningware French White

See the Best Baking Dishes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

These are fantastic, I use them all the time.

I have a complete set of Corningware French White baking dishes that I got as a wedding present 15 years ago. I use these dishes a lot for roasting, baking, casseroles & after 15 years they still look as good as new. The glass lids are great because you can see what's in the dish without having to take the lid off. They wash up great in the dishwasher & the white colour means that they coordinate with everything & they never look out of style.
extremely hard wearing, easy to clean & look great

Good

This is a great Corningware casserole dish with a glass lid which is perfect for everyday use. Its great to bake a nice casserole in and its super easy to clean (and you can put it in the dishwasher too). Its versatile and I can use it in the microwave too. Its great for me to use and it is worth the money.
I bought this one when they had a big sale in one of the shops and I need to have food containers. Its very useful and easy to clean. I bake directly in it and then serve from it and then store it in the fridge.
Its French White, so its pure white. It can be a bit boring, but the good part is that this one is found in most of the larger shops like Kmart, BigW, Myer and David Jones and ofcourse in the Corningware outlet. So, there is more chance of finding this one on sale.