Cottons Ultra-Thin Liners

Cottons Ultra-Thin Liners

See the Best Panty Liners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MY favorite pantyliner

These are excellent for anyone with slight urinary incontinence and last the whole day. I love the fact that I have cotton next to my skin. I am not aware of them throughout the day and they prevent any odour going through to the actual panties.

Sammie

SammieAdelaide

Doesnt absorb

Terrible panty liners- non flexible & non-absorbent. I have used Cottons tampons for years which are great but they've failed with the panty liners unfortunately. I wont be purchasing again.

RobynS

RobynSNSW, 2582

Does the job

Atrocious!

I purchased these as a change from my usual brand, and what a disappointment. Although they are quite thin and the cotton coversheet feels quite soft, they disintegrate after an hour or two of wear. The cotton coversheet is thin and flimsy and comes away from the rest of the pantyliner, bunching up uncomfortably and causing tissue-like bits to fall off. Tried with a few in case I got a dud- nope. This product needs serious revision by the pantyliner engineering department!
Soft coversheet.
Disintegrates after an hour of wear, poorly made, messy, uncomfortable.

lyn bennett