CrankIt Straps

Best suspension straps on the market

there are a few options out there for straps, but i like these the best because they have two anchors and i can do more with them + the material is solid - they're not gonna break on me like some of the other cheap rubbish out there! Also found out these guys are aussie, so better to support a local comapny than an overseas one.
strong, two anchors, Australian
can't find it really cheap anywhere

Great Product, so easy to use.

The crankit straps have revolutionized the way I train. My core fitness has gone through the roof and it is so easy to use. definitely recommend!! The anchoring system makes it easy for me to use it when i travel, but at home the straps are a fixture on my deck where i can use it any time.
ease of use, complete adaptability for different levels of training.

A perfect all over body workout

The Crankit Straps Allow me to get an all over body workout. Any where any Time any place I wish. I work my entire body even when working the legs. I haven't had a more intense workout!. I don't have to do anymore core exercises, as my core is switched on every time i work out.
It only takes 30 minutes to workout to feel like you have worked out.
With its single and double anchor mode it allows me to do more exercises, allot more than some other suspension trainers on the market. You can also add dumbbells kettle bells as well for a more intense workout. Imagination is the key
Efficent relieable. Easy to setup. Goes anywhere, anytime. Light weight doesnt take alot of room.
Read the instructions proberly, Can benifit from haveing someone show you the right way to use the straps

Real Results

I don't like gyms and don't have the space at home for the usual type of gym equipment. CrankIt Straps are perfect to use at home and, for a change of scenery, they're lightweight and easily portable so you can take them outdoors to the park or beach. But best of all the straps are versatile and let you increase both the variety of exercises and the intensity as you train. I've done all sorts of exercise classes before but I haven't had the results that I achieved with CrankIt Straps - the results are real.
versatile, portable, easy to use

The most efficient resistance training I have ever known.

I'm over 50 and work on my computer alot. I find ten minutes on the straps helps counteract my sedentary work and has firmed all my muscle groups. I do not have to go to the chiropractor for neck adjustments any more, and also find doing other exercise, like walking and swimming, much easier now.
Efficient. Portable. Easy to use. Never boring!

The most cost affective, work out effective product i've used!

As mentioned above these straps are the most cost affective but work out effective product i've ever used! Anyone can sign up and trod along to a gym but having these straps either with me all the time or permanently fixed to a structure make them the easiest solution for a quick and effdective workout.
price, sturdy, portability, rebust.
could be slightly cheaper.

Awesome inclusion to our gym

I own a small gym where we do group fitness and personal training, I have recently purchased 2 sets of CrankIt Straps and have found them a great inclusion to our gym. They are easy to manoeuvre and change for different exercises and for people with different fitness levels. They are great to take with you for outdoor sessions because they fit nicely into a small bag which is supplied and I recommend them to any personal trainer or fitness enthusiast wanting to bring a new style of exercise into there routine.
Easy to use and transport

Fantastic product

i have been using the Crankit Straps for the past 18 months as an innovative way to train my clients, in my opinion the Crankit Strap is far superior to any other suspension training system on the market and it is supported by a very comprehensive education component. I would reccomend the Crankit strap to any individual or professional
Education for professionals and the more modular design when compared to its competitors.

Best fitness training gear I've ever used!

I started using the CrankIt Straps about 6 months ago for myself and to train my clients. They ahve become my favourite training tool by far! They are lightweight so I can take them anywhere with me and the best thing is I can use them with my most unfit clients, right through to my elite level clients. My own fitness has also improved heaps from using them!
Lightweight, portable, well made, Australian, versatile, colour, effective