ALDI Crofton Non-Stick

ALDI Crofton Non-Stick

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (13)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (11) · No (1)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

non stick superb

very non stick pan...no down sides. I'd buy again if I could find them....they're sold out....hello, they are sold out..handle is fine, they clean easily to like new I like them

Non-Stick Quality
rudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Think again before you buy this from Aldi supermarket

I bought crofton 28cm frypan from Aldi.this product does not carry any warranty after 60 days with receipt.I used only 5 times hairline type black lines appeared.i returned my local Aldi they dont want to know you.I am not happy with this product and ALDI at all.they said to me check your receipt's bottom lines if there is a warranty.it should carry at least 1 year warranty in my opinion.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for $20.00.

norman c
norman cMelbourne

A cheap pan, that is not bad, but won't become a heirloom

We've had our Crofton for about 4 months. Somehow heating has caused it to dome in the centre, which is a pain as things like pancakes do not cook evenly now. It is relatively non-stick. While it is not the best pan, it is heaps better than the expensive Baccarat Triton we bought, which was fine as a lump of metal, or a novelty ping pong paddle, but useless as a frying pan

Purchased in October 2020 for $30.00.

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how ALDI Crofton Non-Stick compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Robert B.
Robert B.

. Don't waste your money

Fry pan buckled from the centre on it's first use. The frypan is practically unusable as everything slides/rolls to edge of pan. I recommend that you don't waste your money.

Purchased in January 2021.

Vero52
Vero52Sydney, NSW

I really, I mean really want another exactly the same

The best frypan I've had with the glass lid that can rest vertically on the side of the pan, and the removable handle makes it easy to fit into the sink, too. I have searched for the opportunity to buy another as my husband overheated it (for a steak) and the base is buckled providing uneven heating now. Where? Where or when will Aldi restock this specific 'Gisele' 28cm induction frypan?

Purchased for $20.00.

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Steve
Steve

Dont buy teflon

Nothing against aldi in this sense, but if its got a non stick coating its toxic. Sure they stopped using PFOA in teflon, but the new chemical are just as bad, they just havent been researched and busted like c8 has been.
Do yourself a favour, dont risk your health buy a good stainless or steel pan, learn how to cook without nonstick. Especially if you cook on high heat.

Jarn45
Jarn45

Just as good as the expensive ones

These are excellent frying pans and as good as if not better than my other really expensive ones. Can’t see why you’d spend the money on the others which have lost their non stick despite me never using spray oil.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI.

The Best Non Stick Pans

Crofton non stick pans, grey stone effect with silicone wood look handles and compared to the VERY expensive brands that I own, these are by far the best purchase, absolutely nothing sticks and all that's required is a gentle quick soapy wash and your done.. *please bring the exact pots and pans back as so many friends would love a set.

Purchased in December 2019.

Disappointing and Inaccurate Marketing

Online says these Aldi Crofton cookware is made in Italy - The packaging states...Made in China. They are super heavy but the big disappointment for me is that I specifically searched to see where they were made.

Zoe
ZoeSydney, NSW

Good PRODUCTS

I have 5 pieces from this brand from Aldi and they are very good products! They are non stick they easily can be washed and are with affordable price when they are on special!

Purchased in August 2017 at ALDI for $30.00.

Rayls
RaylsQueensland

Not happy with glued in stickers in pan.

I really like Crofton non stick frypans. I am writing this to comment on the stickers put in the non stick pan. Please you have all the information required on the packaging so leave off the sticker on the actual pan. It required boiling water and a lot of gentle scratching with fingers to get it off.
Totally not necessarily, otherwise very happy with these pans.

Purchased in February 2020 for $13.00.

Robynne N.
Robynne N.Peel, WA

Best non stick pan I’ve ever used.

The pan I have is a little heavy but it means the base is exactly what you need to create all sorts if dishes. The handles stay nice and cool so I haven’t burnt myself yet.
Also nice and easy to clean.

Purchased in February 2019 for $39.99.

Jess
JessSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love this fry pan. I would like to buy another one.

This fry pan is very light and the handle doesn't get hot. I would love to purchase another for my son . Will it be available for purchase in Aldi again soon .

Purchased at ALDI for $20.00.

Sam79
Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

Bad Quality

Purchased at ALDI.

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love the idea you can remove the handle wish i had brought 2 at the time cant wait if they will return , one of tge best pans i hasve brought

Purchased in October 2019 for $15.00.