Crumpler Dry Red No 11

Crumpler Dry Red No 11

See the Best Suitcases in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vilya

VilyaMelbourne

Not waterproof

This suitcase is well designed and functional, with one glaring exception. The rain was pelting down on my last trip interstate when I discovered to my horror that Dry Red it is not. When I went to unpack that night everything in the case was damp, including two books I'd bought as presents for my hosts. My nightie was wet and I had nothing else to sleep in. This lack of rain protection is such a pity because otherwise it is a great case. I'll continue to use it, but I have stored it with a large garbage bag inside which I'll pack everything into inside the case next time if it's likely to rain. This is the small, cabin size Dry Red with two wheels. For the price I paid, I expected durability.

Purchased in September 2014 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Al Baker

Al BakerMelbourne

Exemplary product, service & aftercare

As if the crumpler product (all of their products) aren't superior enough, - we recently discovered their post purchase customer service, in particular their extraordinary lifetime warranty back-up.

Buy this product with utmost confidence. It is tough, hardwearing, stylish & cool. However, in the slim instance that there are uncharacteristic 'failures' with any product wearing the crumpler badge... fear not ! - their watertight warranty & back-up coupled with friendly, professional customer service from Crumpler, leave you feeling you've made a wise investment in any of their hardy products.

A great Australian product AND company to boot!

Trina Oliva

Trina Olivamelbourne

Great Suitcase, Highly Recommended

Used this suitcase while roaming around asia, hurling it in the streets of hongkong, bangkok, and manila. Because I am travelling on a budget, this suitcase had some pretty tough encounters, Arrived back in Australia like brand new with all my things (including some electronics) safely secured. PS: I love the lifetime warranty they give.
Durability
Looked Plain and non esthetic

masayod
masayod

Wasnt it too big for roaming on the road in Asia?

Simone Dalton

Simone DaltonGippsland, VIC

Great suitcase and excellent after sale service

Used this suitcase travelling 7 weeks through Europe. It was a great suitcase and having the 4 wheels makes a huge difference when dragging it all over the place and can also go side ways to fit through skinny places. It is an attractive and perfect sized suitcase for bigger trips. Wheels are very strong but could have been slightly bigger as they did get caught in some of the cobbles in streets but I think most suitcases would find this challenging. During the trip part of the fabric tore away from the handle and on return Crumpler were great in honouring the lifetime warranty they give you and repaired it quickly no questions asked. A fantastic company!
Warranty, colour, size and 4 spinner wheels.