Crumpler Dry Red No. 5

Crumpler Dry Red No. 5

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Prince W.

Prince W.South East Queensland, QLD

Tough backpack

I purchased from the official website and it was on sale with 70% off, so I am glad that I find this bag and love to have it because it has a nice style and is waterproof. I carry to the gym since then and other times it also can handle heavy duty, which is amazing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Crumpler for $45.00.

Liang

Liang

Solid backpack

It was initially observed in a forum where someone commented on the package and the evaluation was very good. I just need to change a bag, so I bought this one. This package does not look great but can hold a lot of things, is of good quality and strong, and most importantly it offers a lifetime warranty.

Daz

Daz

Crumpler bags and service

gymguy

gymguymelbourne

Very good bag, and water proof!

This is a very good bad for laptop and school/office use. I got it from Myer when they had 50% off. So only $115 which was very good value.

However, more and more people are using this bag so you may see the same bag on train and in office everyday:)

I use it daily to office and it has been wet and dry. My laptop is well protected and the documents inside are always dry.

I love it very much.

Massive design flaw

It has a side pocket for you laptop and it's hard to tell if it's zipped up. When I picked it up and hung only the left strap on my shoulder my mac book pro fell out and went slinding along the concrete and now has a huge dint. Don't buy!!!

Shaun

ShaunSydney

Bloody Good Bag

Amazing Design
Waterproof material
Handy for all size loads
Expander is very useful
Front panel good for bits and pieces

fifi5