Cruzee Balance Bike

Cruzee Balance Bike

See the Best Kids Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cruzee Balance Bike? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

virgo86
virgo86Sydney, NSW

Perfect balance bike

This bike is great for toddlers and young children before progressing to a bike with pedals.
It is very light weight, so much so that my 2.5 year old can easily pick it up and carry it. The seat and handle bar height is adjustable so I think I will get around 3-4 years out of this bike.
The wheels are made of foam instead of being air filled which has meant we haven’t needed to refill the tyres. Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased for $99.00.

Kerry C.
Kerry C.New South Wales

Perfect starter bike

This is a great balance bike for kids starting out. I did lots of research whn picking a bike and am really happy with the Cruzee. It comes in lots of colours and is super light for all those times we do go for a bike ride but she wants to walk and I end up carrying the bike.

Purchased in October 2017 for $169.00.

Other Kids Bikes

Pickle
PickleAdelaide, 5155

Fantastic bike - cannot fault it

Quality product. Looks great. Very light - I can lift it with one finger and strap it to my backpack or put in pram undercarriage when not in use. An extra seat post (longer) is included so you get more years out of it. Tyres cannot puncture (foam filled I think). Easy to adjust etc. We've had it for years now and it's still going strong and used regularly. A bit expensive but worth it for the quality and the number of years it is used.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Petra
PetraBrisbane

Best 1st Bike

Firstly - it is very light, only 2KG
We got it for our little boy for his 2nd birthday and it took just over a month for him to get his balance going!!
This bike is low enough for little legs, light enough for you to carry and the wheels are foam - no flat tyres ever.
Highly recommend it.

Kids Bikes

Find out how Cruzee Balance Bike compares to other Kids Bikes

Features:

• The Cruzee Balance Bike is built from high grade aluminium alloy with a highly durable anodised aluminium finish - meaning it won’t rust, chip, or peel.
  • It’s designed to grow with our child - it has 9” of seat adjustment and 5” of handlebar adjustment, suiting riders anywhere between 60 to 125cm tall or 18 months to 5 years of age.
  • The bike can be ridden on any kind of terrain, including sand, gravel, grass, snow, as well as indoor flooring (without damaging it).
  • The bike has foam tyres, meaning they’re puncture-resistant and won’t need maintenance.
  • The sealed bearings are also maintenance-free, and heavily protected against general wear and tear and the elements.
  • It’s ultra lightweight, weighing only 1.9kg, making it easy to take out on family outings and simple for your child to manoeuvre. This also makes it less likely for your child to be hurt or stuck beneath it in the event of a fall.
  • The balance bike is available in 9 different colours.
CategoryKids Bikes