Little Nation Push Trike

Little Nation Push Trike

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Suitable for Running Yes (27%) · No (73%)
  • Safety

Simone E

Simone EPerth, WA

Very good service - can't wait to use the trike

The whole process from placing the order to receiving the delivery was seamless. We looked at a lot of trikes online and think this one had the best features, we cannot wait to see how much our 1yo grandson loves it.

Can’t wait to use it

I purchased this for my grandsons 1st birthday. It arrived quickly and was not too difficult to put together, despite some of the other reviews saying otherwise. I can’t wait to give it to him on the weekend. I’m sure he & his brother will both love it

Great little trike!

We purchased this trike for our 14 month old son and we are so happy with it, the delivery of the trike was quick as well did not take long under a week. Our son loves it and we go walking every day.

Purchased in January 2020.

Samantha M.

Samantha M.Hunter Region, NSW

Great product!

My 18 month old loves to sit in the trike. It is light weight to push and he is very secure in the seat.
Parent lever is a bit tricky to get lined up exactly. Other than that it is perfect!

Purchased in November 2019 at Little Nation for $150.00.

Trike

TrikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trike pusher

Very happy so far, nice chunky tyres for terrain, Safe when mum in control, & down the track a cute bike. My grandson loves it, went together well. For the price paid, very happy.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ebony

EbonyNew South Wales

Ok, but fairly poor quality and difficult to assemble

Purchased in October 2019 for $150.00.

Rachel

Rachel

Much loved trike!

My 16 month old loves this trike, he would sit on it all day long if he could! It's really well made and feels very sturdy once assembled. My husband had a little trouble assembling it but eventually figured it out. The suspension is good and it rides well on footpaths, dirt and grass. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in November 2019 for $149.00.

Emma W.

Emma W.Perth, WA

Steering won’t stay straight and postage took over 3 and half weeks.

Safety

Poor quality and terrible customer service

Purchased in September 2019 for $159.85.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My son loves it!

Perfect on all terrain. steering is great. overall its a great little push trike however putting it together is not easy. make sure you check your email for instructions rather than the ones sent in the box as they are very difficult to follow.

Purchased in December 2019 for $199.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great trike, kids love it and looks good

Bought this for our 10 month old son. He loves being pushed around to ride around with his older brother on his bike. Was easy enough to assemble following the PDF instructions emailed upon ordering. We chose this particular trike as we liked the design and that it looked more like an actual bike, rather than something for babies (particularly for when he gets older).

Purchased in November 2019.

Venkataram

VenkataramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied with the Little Nation Push Trike

Received the push trike a few days after ordering it online. Was able to assemble the Push Trike with no difficulty with the instructions that was sent online when product was ordered online.The Push Trike looked solid when assembled and very satisfied with the performance of the push trike.

Purchased in December 2019 for $169.00.

Carolyn

CarolynSydney, NSW

Sturdy and fun!

Great sturdy design. My son in 15mths old and whilst he can't reach the pedals he loves being pushed around in the seat, resting feet on the foot rest and holding onto safety bar. He will grow into it which is ideal! He is secure with straps and safety bar. Steering handle is easy to use. Downside was the assembly was time consuming but otherwise happy with his purchase!

Purchased in December 2019 for $159.00.

Great First Trike

I brought this trike for my niece, she loves it! Her parents said it was relatively easy to put together, The steering is easy and she loves sitting in it and holding onto the handles. The picture looks like a metallic color, our bike is hot pink however it is still good. The structure is sturdy, excited to take her on plenty of walks and rides. Love the ample storage attachments also.

Ell

EllIllawarra, NSW

Much loved birthday present!

This trike is easy to use and offers our son 360 degree views which he loves. It was hard to put together but he loves it so it was worth the time spent doing it. The wheels are good quality the trike has adequate safety features. We have used it once and cant wait to use it again!

Purchased in December 2019 for $149.99.

mookichan

mookichanSydney, NSW

Good trike but not without issues

• +1

Lauren W.

Lauren W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent trike!

Fantastic trike, very sturdy, excellent quality and comfortable for our 18 month old. Our daughter just loves it. The printed instructions included in the box are very difficult to understand, however the ones online are helpful.

Purchased in November 2019 for $150.00.

Alicia P.

Alicia P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best trike!

So happy with our trike, my son loves it! It was delivered really quickly especially considering we ordered the week before Xmas. The trike is really good quailty and super sturdy and pretty easy to put together. It steers well and is easy to push. It’s also the best looking trike I’ve come across, we’ve been stopped a few times with people saying ‘what a cool bike’ etc .

Purchased in December 2019 at Littlenation for $170.00.

Annette

AnnetteSydney, NSW

Awesome Trike!

This is the best trike we have come across. Have bought others in the past for older kids and the quality just doesn't compare. Great quality, well built, so happy with it!

Purchased in December 2019 for $169.00.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Great Trike!

This is hands down the best quality trike out there. My little girl is in love with her trike! I love the fact that she will be able to use this trike as she grows.

Purchased in December 2019 for $179.00.