Little Nation Push Trike

Little Nation Push Trike

See the Best Kids Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little Nation

Pros

• Fun and entertaining for kids

• Suitable for a variety of ages

• Safety measures for ease of mind

Cons

• Set-up may take a few tries

Brittany Wigg
Brittany Wigg

Disappointed

Purchased this item in blue for my sons first birthday, was super excited went to put it together an hour after receiving it, found a number of chips and scratches on it which i wasn’t going to worry about but one section was rusting so I emailed them as it looked like it has been previously purchased and put together, was offered a $35 store credit which definitely wasn’t good enough they then said they would give $35 cash refund which I don’t believe is good enough for an item worth $180, even an exchange would’ve been better. Definitely won’t be purchasing again or recommending to anyone.

Purchased in July 2021 at Little Nation for $180.00.

No communication and no product

I ordered a trampoline and a balance bike all paid for 6 weeks ago, I did not here from the company I till I emailed them for them to tell me there is a delay! And that was it still have no received either of the products I ordered

Purchased in February 2021.

mjstewart101
mjstewart101Sydney, NSW

Amazing, quality product!

Received fast postage on this Trike, easy to assemble. Great quality product, is really well made.
I love the safety options for my little one, we got it for her 2nd birthday so she cant use the pedals just yet, but she sits really safely in there. I love that I can steer it for her now and that we can convert to a trike when she is older. Love the visor to protect from the sun and great size basket and handy zip carry bag also! Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in December 2019 for $170.00.

Perfect as expected

My son is very happy with the bike, he is totally enjoying his first tricycle. Thanks to little nation for the lovely service will definitely reach back to you guys.

Maddee23
Maddee23North Western Region, NSW

My toddler loves it!

Although the trike was tricky to put together once assembled my daughter hopped straight in and enjoyed a stroll around the neighbourhood. She was quiet comfortable in it for the duration of the walk and didn’t want to get out when it was home time! We love it!

Purchased in January 2021 for $179.00.

Fantastic little trike

Perfect little trike for a little boy or girl that any little kid would love. My little boy loved his trike, and i loved the durability of it. I love that it turns into a little bike once he gets a little bit bigger.

Purchased in January 2021 for $100.00.

JaimeeKate
JaimeeKateSydney, NSW

1 year old loves it

1 year old loves it and gets so excited every time we get it out. It travels well over most terrain but the steering needs to be realigned pretty often. The assembly process was long and we had to re-do some steps because the instructions were very hard to follow. But overall we are happy with our purchase and believe it was good value for money.

Purchased in December 2020 at Little Nation for $169.00.

Taylah
Taylah Sydney Surrounds, NSW

1 year old loves it!

This trike is great for my one year he absolutely loves exploring our property in! The main reason I purchased this trike is because it is literally built to go off road! The rubber wheels are super durable, overall it's a great sturdy product only thing I didn't like was putting it together

Purchased in January 2021 for $279.00.

Bree
BreeHunter Region, NSW

Such a perfect little trike

Great little bike. My son is 9 months and he absolutely loves it. I love that it’s for younger kids and can transform for older kids. It’s even great to ride/push on rocky terrain

Alex
Alex

Poorly made and poorly designed

The bike is cheaply made, to the point parts broke during the complicated assembly (exacerbated by the accompanying plans which were for an older model), and the design isn't very good. For something that's supposed to adapt to a growing child, the placement of pegs and pedals doesn't account for a growing child to the point my son stands up all the time to avoid eating his knees whenever we use it.

Purchased in October 2020 for $199.00.

Rachel
Rachel Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There are better ones out there

Steering handle has always been out of alignment. Sunshade very flimsy. Can’t remove steering handle once child is older. A lot of plastic parts. One break mechanism broke on first outing. Kid has enjoyed it though. Would not recommend.

Purchased in October 2019.

michael
michaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finished Product

Bought two for our twin grandchildren. When put together the handle for steering is not properly aligned. Both trikes finished looking the same so we presume that this is a design fault.Trike seems strong and I know the kids will love them

Purchased in August 2020 for $169.00.

Em Wahl
Em Wahl

Good at first but not for the long run

Purchased the trike 2 years ago thinking we could use it for multiple years and stages. It’s only been good as a pusher.
So far the pedals have fallen off (so he can’t even pedal himself, making it useless as a trike).

The handle is always out of alignment and we constantly have to realign it.

Everything else has been fine but not worth the money when it has only been used for one of the many stages it’s designed for.

Purchased in November 2018.

Awesome trike!

My 1yr old absolutely loves going for walks with his new trike. Great value for money. Easy to put together and good quality parts. Comfortable to drive for longer walks and compact to fit in the car. All in all a fantastic product!

Purchased in September 2020 for $170.00.

Rachel B
Rachel BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome little trike

Great little trike for my 1 year old, I love that I can strap him in and in time to come I can detach the handle and he can ride on his own. My little one loves it and it will last for years to come

Purchased in September 2020.

Read more reviews - page 2

Sharmaneasked

Has anyone had any issues with their child over-riding the steering when they grab the handlebar? The fact that you cant lock the steering (like you can the smart trike) is the only thing im concerned about. Thanks

Bonni.F
Bonni.F

Yes! I have the same issue with my 20 month old daughter. I think this is a huge default in the design. I wish they told you this in the description. I would never of purchased it if I knew. when I brought it up with the company, they made out that I was the only person to ever come across this issue. clearly I am not by all the reviews.

Sharmane

I also purchased a bike in December hoping it wouldnt be an issue (as I didnt have any response to this query) and my 15 month old is already over-riding the steering. Such a shame as it is the only issue i have with this bike but it is a big problem!

Harley H.
Harley H.asked

assembled the little nation trike but the steering is off centre. How do I adjust it??

Georgie
Georgie

I’m wanting to know the same. It’s doing my head in, trying to make the parent bar inline with the front wheel. I’ve had this trike for over 8 months and have left it in the spare room because it makes me so mad, trying to put it together.

Giota
Giota

Yes same here, my husband just put ours together yesterday and we have the same issue.

Can’t remove the hand to Re-position it either!

And the instructions were awful.

Wesley M.
Wesley M.

Align the two then Wind the nut up until the downward bolt can go into hole. Then tighten two bolts together

Liz
Lizasked

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if this fits easily in the boot a a medium sized sedan?
Thanks :)

See all Little Nation Push Trike questions

Get an answer from our members and Little Nation representatives

Features:

• Suitable for children between the ages of 18 months to 5 years. The removable handle transforms the trike from being pushed by a parent or carer, to independent as the child gets older.
  • Security measures includes a safety bar to ensure the child is secure, in addition to parental safety brakes
  • Maintenance-free wheels mean there’s no need to keep pumping them up - as they are filled with rubber coated foam instead of air

Points of praise for the Little Nation Push Trike:

• Parents were pleased that their children had big smiles on their faces as they enjoyed using their trikes. Children were hesitant to get off them.
  • Reviewers found that the trike was able to handle a variety of terrains, whether it was pushing the trike over grassy areas or along roads
  • The Little Nation Push Trike was a suitable alternative for children who had outgrown their prams but weren’t quite ready for a bike.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Little Nation Push Trike was awarded the 2021 Award for the 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers Category. Reviewers were impressed by the trike’s value for money, ease of cleaning and low maintenance.

CategoryKids Bikes