Little Nation Push Trike

Little Nation Push Trike

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do not purchase

Do not waste your money on this trike. We purchased as a gift for my son's 1st Christmas. Parts were missing and it was unusable. Over the year we have had nothing but trouble. It literally falls apart before your eyes. Very poor quality quality. When requesting a refund, we were declined and sent new parts to replace the broken ones, but then other parts are then broken shortly after. Don't waste your time or money.

Purchased in December 2018.

Terrible quality product and not worth $20

received out push trike today, product was damaged as its built quality is very poor, should not be able to be sold in Australia.
This is after it took 4 weeks to get here, very disappointment

Purchased in October 2019 for $149.00.

Adriana

AdrianaSydney, NSW

My Grandson loves his Trike!

I bought the push Trike for my Grandsons Birthday and he loves it!
The trike is very sturdy and the suspension is great for the bumps, he doesn't want to get off.

Purchased in September 2019 at Little nation online store for $149.00.

lizzybeth

lizzybethPerth, WA

Very happy with this trike!

We bought this trike for our 1.5 year old and have it for a month now with no complaints. My son loves it, and we haven't noticed any issues that other reviewers have commented on. For example the steering is fine and the trike seems to be made out of good quality materials and doesn't seem cheaply made . Also, my husband found it easy to put together so that wasn't a problem at all. I would highly recommend this product.

kmac

kmacVictoria

Little gem

it Is great for all surface use. Baby is incredibly comfortable in the bike for walks. The sunshade is an issue as there is nothing to hold it into place

Purchased in August 2019 for $149.00.

Overall, fine)

We received the push trike as gift for my daughter's first birthday and haven't used it for too long still. So far she likes it and generally we're quite happy, frame is solid, suspension is good, steering is generally fine. The push trike looks good too) However, canopy is rubbish, it's blown away with a bit of wind.

Purchased in August 2019 for $150.00.

Sapper3583

Sapper3583Perth, WA

Very good

Bought this for my 1.5yr old daughter. Arrived very quickly, easy to put together. There was one piece missing, the eye bolt that attaches the adult steering to the steering arm which I had to go and buy from the hardwear store.
Overall its fine.

Purchased in September 2019 for $180.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Disappointed with customer and the trike

Purchased in April 2019 for $149.00.

Carole013

Carole013Sydney, NSW

Poor quality product

I chose the Little Nation Trike for my girl first birthday. I read lots of positive reviews so I went ahead and bought it. I have been so disappointed. 9 months on and its in tatters. The foot rest, harness, seat are broken and I dont even use it much. Its really poor quality and Im suspecting the positive reviews were so sponsored or fake. I hope that helps other parents.

Purchased in January 2019.

heatheln t.

heatheln t.South East Queensland, QLD

Decent trike with some flaws

Pros: * 2 year old daughter enjoys being pushed in it
* Good steering for the adult steering handle
* The metal parts of the bike seem sturdy
Cons: * Difficult to make. Used included hard copy instructions and online instructions and it took us 3-4 hours to construct.
* Trike does not fold up and we have to put down the back seat of the car to get it in the boot (we have a hatch)
* The position of the foot rest is not easy to change and you need a screwdriver to do so.

BateupSouth East Queensland, QLD

If it's not already assembled, don't bother!

This bike isn't made from the worst materials, like other reviews say. It actually seems pretty well built - like your average kids bike. The major issue here is the instructions to put it together. After so many complaints, you'd think they'd get their act together - but no. This trike is near impossible to piece together. We had to throw the terribly written instructions out and just guess how to do it. Massive waste of time. We were missing some washers, so hoping this doesn't affect the performance of the bike over time. I'm surprised me and the wife didn't have a divorce after the fights from trying to put this stupid bike together. Give it a miss, unless it's already assembled. I'd buy elsewhere.

Little Nation
Little NationLittle Nation
Bateup

Those instructions in the PDF look better - but should be included in the packaging! I still reckon you need to do up some video tutorials and put them on to YouTube. You'll find your ratings will improve out of sight.

Jennifer F.

Jennifer F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My daughter loves this & rides it everywhere

This push trike is really great; my daughter hasn’t gone a day without perching on it and begging for a ride in the park. The parental steering/push bar is a god send... saves your back & makes it super comfortable to use for both parent and child. My daughter is super safe, strapped in and loves it. She puts things in her little basket and has a grand old time learning to steer, with my help (on the parental steering) of course! The only drawback is having to assemble it with poor instructions. But it’s worth it now she’s so pleased with it. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 for $149.00.

Amakichi

AmakichiSydney, NSW

A great trike to enjoy for a long time!

Purchased in July 2019 for $160.00.

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered to wrong state !! After asking for it to be cancelled cause it was on backorder !!

Purchased in July 2019 for $169.99.

Little Nation
Little NationLittle Nation
Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

A strong, durable trike that grows with your child...

A great, strong and well built trike. I like how it is adaptable to our growing toddler and strips back from it's add ons to a toddler trike. Out of all the trikes we looked at this is the strongest built. It's relatively easy to put together ie couple of hours. Only comment would be if it had even great maneuverability but guessing that might be a deliberate function so that the child doesn't turn too tight or quickly.
While we receive a small gift for doing a review, which I think is great as it's showing your time is valued, I would not write a review regardless if the product was rubbish.

Purchased in April 2019.

Robo47

Robo47Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic item perfect for my growing granddaughter

Seems great for all use and my granddaughter loves being in it and the trike has fantastic suspension and very sturdy we are very happy with the product only thing was assembling the trike was very difficult especially getting the back wheels on but otherwise very satisfied with the trike

Purchased in April 2019.

Suitable for RunningYes

Good customer service

I purchased a trike last month and am happy with the purchase overall.

The seat of the trike broke while I was screwing it in and I emailed customer service to request a new one and I had a response within a day saying that a new seat would be sent to me.

My daughter loves being in the trike when we go for walks.

Purchased in April 2019 for $200.00.

Pretty good

Was tricky to build but pretty happy with the result. Steers well and I like the sun shade. My one year old enjoys it. It doesn't feel as sturdy as I would like though.

Purchased in April 2019 for $150.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

not worth the box it’s packed in....and the instructions don’t even go there...

This bike is very hard to use as the steering is non existent. You would have better luck steering a bull into a butchers shop. Suspension? None. My child looks as comfortable as a kid sitting in a dentist chair

Purchased in September 2018 for $150.00.

ash

ashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only gave 1 Star as zero was not an option

Purchased in December 2018 at Little Nation for $150.00.