Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike

Great service!!

I couldnt be happier with the delivery time and the quality of the balance bike i ordered from little nations for my nearly 2 year olds birthday! My son is going to love it! I placed my order and it arrived 5 days earlier than planned. Thank you little nations.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Just received a brand new balance bike - you’d think it was second hand

To say I’m disappointed when I opened the new balance bike is an understatement.
There were marks, scratches and stickers looking like they’d been peeled.
I am one disgruntled customer. I wouldn’t recommend buying from little nation if you want a new balance bike.
If I wanted a second hand bike I would have bought one!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Best Thing Ever!

I bought this for my little boy’s 3rd birthday in April and he rides it every single day. He even rode it on an 8km walk without stopping once! I chose the Little Nation because it looked like a “real” bike and there would be no inflating tyres, and I wasn’t disappointed! It was super easy to assemble, and is clearly a very comfortable and smooth ride. I wish I’d had one for all my kids!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
I would also like to add that their customer service team is amazing!

Our Sons Toy of Choice

This is so far the best purchase we have made for our 3 year old son. We live in the country and the conditions are harsh. Everything about the bike has held up better then i could have hoped for in a product that cost $119.95. The bike has been our sons toy of choice for 6 months now. We have ridden it everyday and it is the first thing he goes to in the morning.

Terrible Service

I ordered a 3in 1 trike for my sons birthday. Before purchasing I emailed their customer service to find out if the bike would arrive before my sons birthday as the colour was on back order and I did not want to risk it not showing up. I was assured it would be there before so I purchased. I got in contact with them a week before and was told there was a delay with their back orders but once again assured we would have our bike before his birthday. So I did not cancel my order as I trusted what I was being told. The bike did not arrive until after his birthday. they then offered to provide me with a complimentary gift pack as an apology which has never happened. They have no contact number and an extremely poor excuse for a customer service area. Would not recommend.
The bike itself came with the worst instructions. Extremely hard to put together. The quality is not up to standard.
Save yourself the stress and buy elsewhere

Date PurchasedSep 2018

18 months old still great

We purchased this balance bike 18 months ago and have just passed it on to our second child. It is very lightweight, super durable and still in amazing condition considering the punishment it has had during its life. Although not recommended, the bike has basically lived outside in the rain. We have taken the bike on overseas holidays and also daily on the school run. Half of my sons class ended up buying them too. Great purchase!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The product isn't up to standard.

I ordered a 3 in 1 push trike, one of the parts that has to be attached by bolts doesn't line up.
In the response they said this is a common problem, the offered partial refund if I would use it as just a basic trike.
That is not what I paid my money for, and aside from that contact has been really slow.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Thank you Little Nation!

Just wanted to say how very happy I was that my purchases from Little Nation arrived just in time before Xmas. Our grandchildren are so very pleased! The products included 2 Little Nation balance bikes, 2 backpacks, 3 wheelie travel bags as well as some drink bottles and pencil cases. I would not hesitate to buy more from this website as the quality and price is excellent. Communications with them were forthcoming when I was worried they wouldn’t arrive on time for Xmas but both Little Nation and Aus Post managed to pull it off...many thanks. Totally recommend... a lovely selection available
PS...Didn’t know anything about balance bikes before this purchase. They are surprisingly very light, so much fun and great for confidence and skill development..the kids were wrapt!

Watch Out for a poorly performing company! AVOID

I hate writing reviews, however after the poor excuse of a company! has me infuriated!!
I purchased an item for my daughters Christmas present enjoy time to allow for delivery etc. When placing the order the item WAS available. After a period of time; was emailed to say it wasn't available. That's fine... however the issue of getting a REFUND of them.. After nearly 3 weeks i still have not received my refund.
Getting proof of a refund.. was an issue.
Getting my money back.. was an issue (Still haven't received).
Communication.. was an issue never spoke to the same person nor were they emphatic about the issue.
Avoid the disappointment! And avoid this company, really wanted to support a small Australian company! NEVER again.

Great Service

I ordered the little nation balance bike for my nephew a week before christmas. I was worried it wouldn't arrive in time but it was delivered within 3 days. Great service so close to christmas. Building the bike was easy and now I can't wait to see him tear around on it.
The bike seems really sturdy and strong. It has adjustable handlebars and seat so it will grow with him.

Frustrating Service & Cheap Wheels

We received the incorrect bike, received very slow and terrible communication trying to return item. Our emails went to spam apparently. Stuck with a product that we now have to modify to make suitable and safe for our child. Husband has had to replace parts already. Wheels are incredible slippery on concrete. You get what you pay for and this was cheap. Lesson learnt.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Still going strong after 14 months

We bought this balance bike over a year ago and it has held up remarkably well. My son has ridden it everyday and we basically dont leave the house without it. He has never been great sitting in the pram for long periods so now he just rides his bike then when he gets tired he jumps in the pram and we put the bike on top. We even took it to the royal show. Over the past year his street smarts have increased so well to the point where we dont even have to worry about crossing roads. He knows exactly what to do. The bike has been treated very mean. We dont take much care of it. Its forever being left out in the rain, being rammed into walls, pushed down stairs etc. There are scratches but no sign of any rust to worry about. My son has since learnt to ride a pedal bike but his trusty Little Nation bike is still his toy of choice. Recommended!!!

Missing part and cheap manufacture

Bought the balance bike for our two year old. It came with a missing part and we also had the hammer part of the frame for the clamps to fit.

Cheap manufacture in China. I guess you get what you pay for!!!

Strong and extremely light. Great purchase.

I can't say enough about these Little Nation balance bikes. When my boys turned 2 we bought one and initially let them just ride around the house. We have an apartment so we have no backyard space. It wasn’t long before they outgrew our apartment and the need to find skateparks or paved areas. They now can ride all the way to the shops and back. The bike is so nimble, they can coast for 10 meters, stop, turn and accelerate really fast. I love watching their development with the bike. The bike itself is very lightweight but also feels very strong. My wife can even ride around on it and it still feels like it could hold more weight. My boys have thrown it around and there is barely a scratch on it. A great buy for anyone looking to buy a balance bike but not wanting to spend extra money for a premium brand. Big thumbs up.

One of the best buys ever.

This little bike has been awesome for my daughter. Everyday we ride the bike to get coffee and it’s the best part of our day. We bought it for her second birthday but didn’t start riding it for 6 months. No amount of encouragement would get her moving. Then one day she just started riding. My daughter is smaller, about 10th percentile so we bought the bike because of the lower seat height and because of the weight. This bike has got to be the best value for money going around. Its soo strong and lightweight. We accidentally leave it out in the rain/sprinklers all the time and its still as new. Love the colour also. Will be buying more Little Nation products in the future.

Great little bike

We bought this balance bike directly off the Little Nation website. We have had it for 3 months now and it has really been thrown around and treated mean by our son. So far it has held up extremely well. I was a little concerned at first because it was cheaper then all the other bikes we looked at but so far that hasn't resulted in poorer quality. I can see this bike being handed down to our baby daughter in a few years. The bearings roll smooth, it is lightweight and best of all it is maintenance free. I have since recommended to all my wifes mothers group.