Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike

4.5

Looks great

Looks fantastic, says for 18 months plus but my 22 month old is still a little too short for it yet. Was a little tricky to put together also but we managed

Purchased in March 2020.

Bebe

BebeLaunceston, TAS

Cute, sturdy bike

Bought this balance bike a few months ago. There was an issue with the bike (from shipping, not from manufacture) and after contacting the company, I received amazing customer service and they fixed the problem immediately. The bike is a good size for my 2 year old. Both the handlebars and seat are adjustable so it will grow with him. I had another brand of balance bike for my first child, but the seat didn’t go down as far and she couldn’t use it for a few months. Highly recommend this brand.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$60.00.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great gift for teaching my 3yr to balance on a bike

The bike is perfect for teaching my 3yr old how to balance. Easy to put together and super light too so easy to carry. It’s exactly what I had hoped for.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$59.95.

T.Nelson

T.NelsonHobart

Excellent Toddler Bike

Love this balance bike. It's light weight so really easy to take on your outings. Great that the seat can be adjusted to suit your toddler. Nice design, we bought black and love how it looks.
A little confusion in regards to instructions provided, but once done it's sturdy and my son loves it.
Would purchase again.

Great balance bike

The bike is great. We love the adjustable handles and seat which are easy to adjust. The instructions weren’t completely accurate, but it was simple enough to assemble. It is an easy ride for a 2 year old.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$59.00.

Best balance bike

This is the second little nation balance bike our family has had. My eldest boy had a black one which he absolutely loved and we would have been able to pass it down to my other little one if it hadn’t been left out in the driveway overnight for my husband to accidentally run it over! When it came time for my other little one to get a balance bike there was no hesitation in buying another little nation. He uses it daily and absolutely loved it! He wanted a white one and it not only works great but it looks the goods too!

bryan

bryan

Great Bike

Light weight, perfect first bike. Bought tow now for my Sons. Easy to assemble, durable, and adjustable. My boys love there bike. Would recommend to if your looking at a balance bike.

Rachel

RachelCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect beginner bike

Such a cool first bike and great off road too! My daughter is 20 months and loves it-highly recommend to everyone- delivery was quick too! Love the colours especially the red!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$69.00.

Leigh

LeighNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely wonderful first bike!

This bike is beyond our expectations. Fantastic quality and fully adjustable so will last a long time. Everyone was so helpful and made it a breeze to purchase.
You won’t be disappointed with this bike our son rides his everyday.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$70.00.

WHITERABBIT39

WHITERABBIT39Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic bike for the active toddler!

Great little bike. Light weight, smooth to ride and good turning circle. Easy to assemble and has everything you need to put it together. My son is addicted and your kid will be too! Definitely recommend this bike!!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$120.00.

Kez

KezAU

Best investment!! Highly recommended

Purchased in March 2020 at Little nation for A$69.95.

Stace

StaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big Girl Bike

Purchased this for my 2 year old daughter and she loves it...now that schools back we ride it to drop big brothers off and pick them up! It’s her very first Big Girl Bike!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$69.95.

Nin

NinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Gift for my 2yr old

My son is obsessed with bikes at the age of two. Little Nation's website offers plenty of information, great internet reviews and very efficient product delivery. I am yet to see my son use the product as we are waiting for his birthday in June, but the product is of good quality and value for money.

Purchased in March 2020.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A perfect little bike for our Grandson

This Balance Bike is a perfect size for our 2 year old Grandson, it has been great for him to learn and gain confidence. We are sure he will ride It and have many hours of fun for years to come.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$69.00.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love love love it.

Brought for my son for his 2nd birthday. He’s already trying to learn to ride it. Very light weight and excellent quality. Would highly recommend to everyone. The perfect gift.

Purchased in April 2020 at Little nation for A$59.99.

Laura84

Laura84

Great little bike

We bought this balance bike for our daughter for her 2nd birthday and she loves it.
It’s a great lightweight bike and the seat is easily adjustable which is handy! Love the purple colour!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$59.95.

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality for the price!

Our 2 year old is still learning how to ride his new balance bike but is loving it! Great quality for the price and although instructions are limited for assembly we worked it out quite easily.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$79.00.

Amber

AmberSydney, NSW

Great bike!

Perfect size for our taller than average 4 year old. She's not strong enough for the pedal bike we purchased her so we thought we'd try her on a balance first. So glad we did, she absolutely loves it. Very easy to assemble.

Purchased in February 2020 at Little Nation for A$49.99.

Kerrie

Kerrie

Fantastic quality

Our 3yr old is loving her new bike, the quality of it is outstanding compared to others on the market. Her balance and confidence has improved so much since having her new bike too.

Purchased in February 2020 at Little nation.

Poor service, faulty parts.

Bought bike on sale with helmet, showing as in stock. After purchase bike is "on backorder" yet did not receive helmet. 25 days later received bike but no helmet. Instruction manual may as well say "here are the parts, figure it out". Parts require stretching to fit. Would not recommend.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$109.90.