disappointing start - but will see hows kids goI agree with Alex M's most recent review: tricky to assemble (I had to get one part sent as I could not screw bolt in place); and am not comfortable about handle bars - continued efforts to tighten I think have worked. Instructions are a bad joke - all blurry grey pictures and 2 parts are labelled the same but are different - you can work out which way to use each but really should be clearer; have a look at the terrible You Tube video - all negatives and so poor - way to fast and then the video does not show the assembly of the wheels. You ca... Read morennot call anyone - all emails, and response time a little delayed. This poor quality of instructions and You Tube is frankly a bit insulting to the buyer. Once assembled leaving aside discomfort on handle bars, the bike is very light which is a positive and while early days, the kids seem to like it. So we shall see. Price was Christmas time discount to $80. I would really not want to pay full price. Received item mid January (bought 2 bikes, and came about 2 weeks apart).
Tricky to assemble, loose, falls apartDifficult to assemble bike doesn’t feel secure, quick release doesn’t hold the handle bars in place as a result they constantly off their axis. Will be returning. Show details
So handy little miss loves itSo easy to put together and light to carry when little miss has had enough. She loves it and I wish we brought one sooner.
Great toddler giftShipping was really fast.
It is a really good bike for my 2 y/o toddler. Assembly was easy enough and the quality looks great. Show details
Not what we thoughWe bought this bike for our daughter and post assembling it, the force required from my daughter to push the pedals is too much and has made her not want to use it
We will be trashing it soon. Show details
Balance Bike -PinkThis bike is for my daughters 1st birthday. My friend brought one for her daughter and I just had to get one for my daughter. It was brilliant and such a great way for kids to teach them balance and coordination
GreatOrdered a pink balance bike and helmet which arrived within a week , our granddaughter hasn’t seen them yet but I’m sure it will be a hit, we are very happy with the purchase Show details
This is perfect for our daughterPerfect in between for our daughter to transition from trike to bike. Well built and great price Show details
Dont waste your moneyBack wheel doesnt spin at all, not even under weight. I took the back wheels apart and can see its purposefully designed this way to be tight and not move, no idea why? Show details
Perfect for our kid!Fast delivery, easy to assemble, so many cute colours, and my kid really loves it :) Show details
Great bike perfect for little onesLove the cute little bike, perfect for little ones to get around on safety without damaging floors inside. Show details
Great bike for a little person!Easy little one to jump on and cruise the n Show details
Amazing bike!Very lightweight and easy for my 3 year old to ride Show details
Great bike and so lightMy toddler loves this bike, it's so light that he can pick it up himself too. Show details
Such a fun product for kidsNot only aesthetically pleasing but a great sturdy bike for kids! Such an amazing tool to learn key movements and also mentally stimulating Show details
Questions & Answers
Bought balance bike for my 18 month old who is tiny for her age. The bike is so low down that she just hovers above the seat. The wheels also don’t roll. Is this normal?
I brought a bike today for my daughter it's her birthday in two weeks dose anyone know if I get it before then
depend on where you are, I'm from NSW and bought a kid tent and the bike from Little Nation, the tent came within three days as it came from NSW but the bike came from VIC and it took two weeks (ten business days)
I have been waiting on delivery that never arrived, I have asked for a refund which I haven't recieved. Why is it taking so long? Why aren't you responding? How can you still operate as a business without any ethics or integrity?
Their communication is ridiculous, it looks like they only have one person answering emails after hours
- Little Nation Balance Bikes have an adjustable seat and handlebars, making them suitable for kids aged 18 months through to 5 years.
- The bike weighs 2.9kg, making it lightweight yet durable enough to last.
- Sealed bearings on the bike help protect them from road debris and weather, meaning less maintenance for you.
- The bike’s EVA foam rubber wheels are maintenance free and don’t need to be pumped, leaving one less stress for busy parents.
- It has a scratch-resistant, powder-coated frame that will last you years to come (even a lifetime), allowing this bike to be passed down between siblings or friends.
- A cushioned saddle provides extra comfort for your little one, regardless of whether or not they wear a nappy.
- The Balance Bike is available in 8 colours - red, blue, green, black, white, pink, orange, and yellow - so there’s bound to be one your child will love to ride.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers noted that this bike effectively helped their little ones learn how to balance.
- They also found that the bicycle was sturdy and could take a beating without sustaining damage, making it great for playful kids.
- Reviewers appreciated how lightweight this bike was, and said it was easy to take out on outings.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.