Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike

jacqui_mcdonald5

jacqui_mcdonald5Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of fun!

The Little Nation Balance Bike is very sturdy and will grow with my son. He is only 2 years so still learning but it won’t be long and he will be cruising around with his bestie.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$50.00.

Kirstyn

KirstynThe Mallee, VIC

Great sturdy little bike!

I’m so impressed with this little bike! It’s solid, sturdy, well made and so quick to put together. I love that the seat goes a little lower than other bikes on the market and that the seat and handlebars are so simple to adjust, no tools needed!

Purchased in March 2020 at Little Nation .

Happy mom

Happy momGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect bike for tots

Got this bike for my boy for his 2nd Birthday he was very excited when he saw what he got and he loves it, he still struggling to keep his balance on it but thanks to the bike his balance will improve in time.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$49.99.

Cat

CatSouthwest, VIC

False advertising, poor customer service.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$69.00.

Loz

LozSydney, NSW

Arrived faulty !

The bike itself is good, feels strong...once put together. However, on arrival, the seat pole head was slightly bent so I couldn’t get the clamp over it. I also couldn’t get the wheel rod through the wheel as there was metal over the centre. I was able to get this fixed but had to seek help. Customer service didn’t offer a replacement bike just suggestions on how to fix it. Wasn’t ideal but we did get there in the end.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$70.00.

Megan7

Megan7Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect first bike!

Purchased for our 2 year old as a first bike & he loves it. It came quickly, was easy to assemble & even easier to adjust to correct height. Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in April 2020.

Maia

MaiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great lightweight Balance Bike

My tall 3 year old loves her Little Nation Balance Bike. It is light weight so it is easy for her to move on her own and for us to carry on long distance adventures but it is also large enough for longer legs with the adjustable height. We ordered black and love this colour, we hope her younger brother can keep on using it after her. The bike looks good and performs well and we have had many compliments on it.

Purchased at Little Nation for A$79.00.

Elisha N.

Elisha N.Western District, VIC

So much fun and would recommend!

We have three kids so this is the third balance bike we have purchased. It was so easy to assemble and it amazing for my daughter with very short legs. It is solid and can take a beating. There is also a lot of adjustment available in the seat as she grows. We had quick delivery even with living in a regional area.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$79.00.

MBee

MBeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect birthday present

Easy to assemble, very good quality bike! Love the adjustable seat, along with goos size handle bats, perfect for little ones as they grow. Delivery was quick, good bike for endless fun

Purchased in March 2020 at Little nation for A$60.00.

Westy

WestyNortheast, VIC

Little Nation balance bike

Very good quality, easy to assemble and the adjustable seat and handle bars allow you to get the perfect fit for the little ones.
I can see it lasting for years.

Lauren D.

Lauren D.Gippsland, VIC

We love it!!!!

Great first bike for our little man, he absolutely loves riding around on it. It’s the perfect first bike for a little one. Delivery was quick, it was easy enough to put together and it’s such a stylish looking bike.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$60.00.

Looks great

Looks fantastic, says for 18 months plus but my 22 month old is still a little too short for it yet. Was a little tricky to put together also but we managed

Purchased in March 2020.

Bebe

BebeLaunceston, TAS

Cute, sturdy bike

Bought this balance bike a few months ago. There was an issue with the bike (from shipping, not from manufacture) and after contacting the company, I received amazing customer service and they fixed the problem immediately. The bike is a good size for my 2 year old. Both the handlebars and seat are adjustable so it will grow with him. I had another brand of balance bike for my first child, but the seat didn’t go down as far and she couldn’t use it for a few months. Highly recommend this brand.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$60.00.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great gift for teaching my 3yr to balance on a bike

The bike is perfect for teaching my 3yr old how to balance. Easy to put together and super light too so easy to carry. It’s exactly what I had hoped for.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$59.95.

T.Nelson

T.NelsonHobart

Excellent Toddler Bike

Love this balance bike. It's light weight so really easy to take on your outings. Great that the seat can be adjusted to suit your toddler. Nice design, we bought black and love how it looks.
A little confusion in regards to instructions provided, but once done it's sturdy and my son loves it.
Would purchase again.

Great balance bike

The bike is great. We love the adjustable handles and seat which are easy to adjust. The instructions weren’t completely accurate, but it was simple enough to assemble. It is an easy ride for a 2 year old.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$59.00.

Best balance bike

This is the second little nation balance bike our family has had. My eldest boy had a black one which he absolutely loved and we would have been able to pass it down to my other little one if it hadn’t been left out in the driveway overnight for my husband to accidentally run it over! When it came time for my other little one to get a balance bike there was no hesitation in buying another little nation. He uses it daily and absolutely loved it! He wanted a white one and it not only works great but it looks the goods too!

bryan

bryan

Great Bike

Light weight, perfect first bike. Bought tow now for my Sons. Easy to assemble, durable, and adjustable. My boys love there bike. Would recommend to if your looking at a balance bike.

Rachel

RachelCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect beginner bike

Such a cool first bike and great off road too! My daughter is 20 months and loves it-highly recommend to everyone- delivery was quick too! Love the colours especially the red!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$69.00.

Leigh

LeighNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely wonderful first bike!

This bike is beyond our expectations. Fantastic quality and fully adjustable so will last a long time. Everyone was so helpful and made it a breeze to purchase.
You won’t be disappointed with this bike our son rides his everyday.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$70.00.