Little Nation Balance Bike

Little Nation Balance Bike

See the Best Kids Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mr I never complain

Mr I never complainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Disappointed any more

Izzy

Izzy

Great first bike

Purchased this bike and it is great first bike for my little one. Very light and easy to ride. It is being used nearly everyday since the purchase 7 months ago.

Purchased in March 2019 for $100.00.

Abbie

AbbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best present ever!

This was a birthday present for our sons 2nd birthday and he loves it we can’t get him off it. I love the fact it is light weight, yet strong and can deal with everything a 2 year can throw at it. Best present every!

Purchased in July 2019 for $75.00.

Brayden

BraydenPerth, WA

Great Bike and great quality

Our daughter loves her balance bike and is always wanting to take it for a ride. Rain, hail or shine. We love the quality, and great value for money. Well recommended

Elisejane

Elisejane

So Happy!

Love this bike, it is a quality first bike for our little girl.
She is in love with it and learning to use it with ease, she is super keen amd I think that just speaks volumes to how great this product is!
We are also in love with the colours available and especially the purple we selected!
Thanks Little Nation you have made our little girl very happy.

Purchased in August 2019 for $59.00.

Monica M

Monica MQLD

Great little bike. Good value for money.

Wonderful product.
Good quality and great value for money. Lovely range of colours.
Instructions were very poor. Had to rely on an assembled picture from the website to ensure correct assembly of product.

Very disappointed.

I bought a balance bike for my son for his birthday. The manual was extremely brief, very unclear and missing information. I also had a part that didn’t fit and after speaking to customer service, I was told I needed to make the part bigger by stretching it with a screwdriver. I was unable to attach the wheels as the instructions were missing from the manual and the information provided from customer service was also confusing.
I was told that a return of product cake at my own cost.
Do not recommend at all.

Little Nation
Little NationLittle Nation

Hi Erin,
Thanks for your review and sorry again for the assembly difficulties you had. Please let us know if you have any more issues and we will help you through the assembly of the bike.

Dad

DadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great balance bike, good value

Delivery was prompt and the online purchase was seamless. This bike is lighter and better quality than a different one I bought for my daughter 2 years prior. As a bonus, this was also cheaper. At $50-60 it represents excellent value. My 3 yr old son loves his all black one.
If there is any area for improvement, its the assembly instructions. The instructions provided were not helpful in setting up the wheel mechanisms and the various nuts did not fit easily. After fiddling around for 30 minutes and trying a few combinations, we managed to get it.

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.00.

My 3.5yr old son loves his!

Its a well-built, fantastic looking bike made with good materials. My son has so much fun riding his. I am glad I found a decent balance bike that my son loves.

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.00.

Satisfied Nanna

Satisfied NannaNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely Perfect Gift!

I love buying presents for my grandchildren that promote the outdoors and being active. So when my granddaughter was having her second birthday I knew that the best present to get her would be a balance bike. I went online and the first site I came upon was the Little Nation Balance Bike - I loved the look of it and the range of colours, and the best thing was that it was on sale just at the right time. My granddaughter absolutely loves her new bike. She is able to get on and off with ease and her confidence in riding her Little Nation Balance Bike is evident in her increasing speed at which she rides. Would highly recommend this as a present for any grandparent not knowing what to buy for a young grandchild. Absolutely perfect gift!

Purchased in June 2019 at Online for $59.00.

Kim

Kim

Great for toddlers

This bike arrived, and it was exactly as described, including very accurate in colour to the webpage.
It was relatively easy to assemble, and our toddler loves it.
Just what we wanted!

Purchased in August 2019.

Laura

LauraSouth West, WA

Exactly what we wanted

Love this bike . It is excatly what we were expecting. My little bloke has just turned 2 and has never been on a balance bike before. He is loving it!

Purchased in September 2019 at The little nation for $130.00.

Bike is great and my two year old loves it

Bike has been great and my 2 year old loves it.
My only issue was that the instructions were unclear, and some parts were very difficult to fix. The instructions were somewhat helpful for the frame, but nothing was included regarding the wheels.

Purchased in June 2019 for $70.00.

Nik

NikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The bike is good! but some of the parts does not really fit well

My toddler loves his bike so much because you can adjust the seat to the lowest level( he is a small boy) However, we had a little trouble assembling the bike because the instructions are not that clear and the parts are not the fitted. Otherwise, the bike is really good!

Purchased in June 2019 at Little Nation for $69.00.

Best bike for teaching a kid to balance

I bought this for my kids and after
Only a month my 4 year old
Was riding a normal bike. I had tried everything before this. These bikes are awesome for teaching balance. My 3 year old still loves hers. Highly recommend these bikes. Plus they are light weight so you can bring them anywhere :)

Purchased for $50.00.

Bel

Bel

Perfect balance bike.

It's so solid and worth every cent. Solid steel frame and strong tyres that cant puncture. Perfect for children that are not yet able to ride a pedal bike. I would reccommend these bikes and all products by this company. Will buy again for sure.

Purchased in March 2019.

Grandchild loves his bike

My grandson loves this bike, however the bike did not come with instructions to put the wheels on. We had to find instructions online. Apart from that, he loves riding the bike and it is the perfect size for him.

Purchased in June 2019.

Brianna

BriannaGippsland, VIC

Lovely little bike

Grey bike, perfect size for my 2 year old. Very light and easy to move around. Instructions didn’t come with how to put the wheels on but we worked it out

Jagger.J

Jagger.JSydney, NSW

AMAZING BIKE!

I was struggling to find a good, sturdy and fun balance bike for my son until I found little nation, now I can’t get my son off his bike!

Great service and fast delivery! The balance bike was worth the money because they’re adjustable, reliable and amazing quality!

Purchased in April 2019.

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Great bike

Relatively easy to assemble - needed a bit of force to get the handle bars in. Seat and handle bar easy to adjust once assembled. 3 year old loves his new bike

Purchased in June 2019 for $69.85.