Dan Murphy's Online store

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dan Murphy's Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ed T.
Ed T.Hunter Region, NSW

Potential to be better

Click and collect is quick and efficient. Lots of value and variety. Deliver service is expensive and you need to be at your house for same day delivery or the order will be returned to store for pick up and you don’t get the delivery fee back.
Horrendous customer service. Waited over one hour to talk to someone and just had to hang up. Tried online chat and also waited an hour while I moved through the queue. If your phone screen locks you start at the back of the queue again.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order not delivered despite follow up! On hold FOREVER!!!

Order not delivered twice. Been waiting for delivery for over three weeks now. On hold to customer service over an hour each time. Do not order delivery from Dan Murphy's.

Donna E
Donna ESydney, NSW

Beyond appalling

Dan Murphy completely lost my online order. I couldn’t ring to talk about it. I couldn’t email. I had to go on Live Chat (extremely hard to locate) and then got cut off no less than 3 times. I have moved from 26 to number 1 in the queue but no progress in the last 20 minutes. Probably the worst service ive ever encountered

Useless and uncaring

We ordered ginger ale on 14th august. Still waiting. They’ve taken our money and despite two emails and waiting on phone queue, only to be bumped off, not a whisper from them. Probs a case for office of fair trading

Find out how Dan Murphy's Online store compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Dont expect to recieve order

Dont expect to recieve your order and when you do know that they wont anmswer emails so you have to wait for 2 hours on customer servoice

Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was good.... no more

I booked the 2 to 7 days option for delivery however the last two deliveries were a bit off. Latest one option for 3 plus days was on board with Driver. Now I know there are problems because of Covid 19 but te feedback system Dsbs have is almost non existence. The bot system just shuts down. The 1300 just ring and rings and the options don't work. Finally got through to 1300 asked for a cancellation and refunds, Went online to BWS and had my delivery within half hour and even had an option to have chilled. Under same umbrella, obviously different management. Have been dealing with Dan's for ages not any more

Fernando
FernandoPerth, WA

It quicker and cheaper to buy from any bottle shop rather than wait for ever to be delivered

Ordered online and chose for alcohol to be delivered, it has been packed and a week later still not delivered, it would have been cheaper and could have picked up same day from local bottle shop rather than save $5.58 and wait 1 week and still no delivery, sits at delivery partner for a week and still no delivery. Too far to visit in person and not worth the experience and disappointment

Absolutely ridiculous and terrible will NOT be ordering again

what a joke. i ordered on behalf of my elderly parents and the wrong items were delivered. so i go to call them.... NO PHONE!! after waiting AN HOUR on their ridiculous chat bot thing i was told they can't help me and have to resolve it via email. i can't even ring a local store to see if they have what i want in stock and just exchange it myself!! insane

Takahe
TakaheSydney, NSW

How long for the online store to figure out that the credit card system isn't working?

Dennis M
Dennis MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Almost impossible to complain online or by phone!!!! DIE of old age waiting!!!!

My delivery was short on 1 $20 item.
I tried the chat option and was # 59 in the que.
No way I wait that long.
Sunday now,found the phone # been on the line waiting 30 minutes already no way, im off.
Why should I get the pain from their poor service??
Im looking for a new delivery company now!
Dennis
Canungra Qld.

Neil
Neil

Poor response to roblem

Order placed 17 days ago. Goods left their various locations within 2 days. They have since gone to a depot, then another depot and sat there for a week, except one of the 3 lots which got delivered. I wrote to Dan’s who helpfully referred me to the tracking info that I had actually sent them telling me that my order was on its way.
What I was trying to find out was why it was holidaying in a series of depots for up To a week and how long it’s latest vacation would last.

Andrew V
Andrew VSydney, NSW

Fastest delivery I have ever experienced.

I order home delivery from my Castle Hill store frequently, and they have always delivered on time. This morning I made my usual order, chose the 2 hour express delivery. After completing the order, having breakfast, I popped into the shower, and on getting out, heard the doorbell and presto, delivery was placed on front porch next to door. I have heard and acknowledge bad reviews for Dan Murphy’s, however just wanted to give credit to their Castle Hill store, as they have always been excellent.

Sougata
SougataSydney, NSW

They tried their best not to deliver

The delivery experience was so bad that it would be easier to just walk 20 km and get my drinks.

No communication whatsoever about what time the delivery will be made . The first delivery attempt had the date . The delivery was attempted before 8.30am . Right when someone who is expecting to wait the whole day for a delivery would like to go for a walk.

The next delivery attempts didn’t even bother to send an alert on which day it will happen.

Best part is their customer service . It doesn’t exist .

No way to cancel order either.

Dave 82316
Dave 82316Central Queensland, QLD

Couriers are Steeling Orders

On Wednesday 1 September I was delivered a consignment from Dan Murphy. The consignment was supposed to have been 5 boxes. As the driver was leaving I watched him exit my driveway, I was arriving 200m away. On arrival I found 4 boxes. Contacted Dan Murphy that took 2 hours wait time. They advised driver delivered the 5 boxes, 1 must have gone walkabout. Dan Murphy replaced the box and delivered 2 days later. The driver with dreadlocks did not even ring the door bell, just left at front door.

Do not trust Aramex. But Dan Murphy covered them and replaced the item.

Dave

Absolutely useless muppets

I ordered a nice rum online and paid the $15 for 2 hour delivery. I got a message saying that my package had been randomly selected for a "security check" and could be up to 15 minutes late. No worries. except when I went to check the status of the delivery online, it told me that the order has been cancelled. No notice of this was given, no explanation, and no customer service available - yet, they have charged my card! I'll be calling up the bank to ask for a refund and will not be purchasing from Dan Murphys again, neither online or in store...