3.5

BamixerSydney Surrounds, NSW44 posts

luvsitwet
luvsitwetHunter Region, NSW43 posts

darche swag

when i spend my money i am pedantic about doing my homework so as to not waste my hard earned money. i rate the KULKYNE swags and bunk but i went with the DIRTY D DARCHE SWAG. 75 mm mattress on top of a darche bunk. awsome awsome bed setup. ime a big guy, 187 cm 130 kgs and i am as comfortable on this bed as i am at home on my 2000 dollar queen bed. true. so glad to get out of the camper trailer and back on a swag its easier for travel and setup and so comfy. either of the above are great buys but the darche 75mm mattress makes the difference for me.