100% · 70%
Brand Manager for De Buyer? Claim your listing.

Catmaggle
CatmaggleAU3 posts

Quest to find the ultimate non stick frypan over

I have searched for years, have gone through I dont know how many pans, at all price points and have finally found one that works. It really is worth the money, you dont need to fuss with what tools you use in the pan, you just wash it, season it and it works a treat.

Show details

Yvonne23 posts

Does what it says on the tin!

Like lots of others I am sick of non stick frypans that don't work and wear out in record time. I used this site to find a brand to buy and these pans are amazing . Food doesn't stick and I can cook meat and fish like a professional. They do require a bit of extra care to clean but it's not hard just follow the directions.

Show details

pierremelb24 posts

Ulrich
Ulrichmelbourne4 posts

Perfect Pan

I was using really expensive Woll Pans that do not last until I discovered De Buyer pans. My wife loves it. I love it. Our guests can taste the diff in our cooking. Yummmy. It's no fuss and no frills cookware. But you need to season it yeah. After a couple of weeks it will be naturally non stick.

BlokkiesSydney2 posts

De Buyer the only pans I'll ever use

This is the second De Buyer carbonne steel frying pan (26cm) I've bought after my children put the first one through the dishwasher – it still works – and I have to say it's simply awesome. Five thousand French chefs can't be wrong and it shows with brilliant steaks and amazing omelettes. In fact, it flatters anyone who cooks with it, and it's so affordable from Kitchenware Direct who packed it very thoughtfully with my professional garlic crusher.
Easy to use, professional cookware at a pauper's price
earlofsandwich
earlofsandwichAU16 posts

McPopAU51 posts

Jan

Hello there, I'm so impressed by all these reviews I want to run straight out and buy me a De Buyer! But I have to ask: how heavy is the pan please? My elderly mother will be using it and the scanpan skillet is about the heaviest she can lift. if someone could please give me an idea of how heavy the 24cm frypan is I'd really, really appreciate it! Thank you all so much in advance

Jan

Thank you soooo much. I have contacted Everten and they've told me it only weighs 500gm! Perfect! Thanks again

Yvonne

I have the 20cm and it weighs 1230gm. I am 70 years old and findthis one and the smaller ones manageable.

rache80
rache80

How do you seal a frying pan?

Kombigirl2
Kombigirl2

What is "blue steel" range like? what are its benefits over all the others? its a flooded market and id appreciate all comments. ls the heating of the pans quick? are they apt for low heat cooking to conserve Gas ? are the sides of the deep pans heated evenly? And are they garanteed in writing non toxic? I need a piece of cookware that will have fexibility as I live in a small motor home and I do not have an oven,,

Thanks heaps for your time to help me,

Regards Michelle.