Decor Tellfresh

Decor Tellfresh

nunya
nunyaVictoria

The clear containers are ok but don;t buy the red microwave ones!

Clear containers are fine but the red so called microwave containers are awful. They stain and if you put them in a microwave, the plastic bubbles and pits, ruining container and the food.

Purchased in September 2020 at IGA for $6.99.

Glass is better

I used the plastic match ups and thought they were ok for the price except they can stain so when they weren’t usable anymore in the recycle they went don’t really like plastic. Now I have the glass ones and love them. No issues even in the dishwasher the lids are still good and the glass looks better than the plastic.

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles for $8.99.

Decor containers don’t work

I have tried several of the plastic containers ( plain and match ups) and find the lids buckle and then
you can’t get them on.This is especially true of the match ups
Can anyone help

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

What Rubbish

The seals on these Matchups are the worst!! We even had Decor replace the warped lids and the new ones are just as bad. Only way to use them... is with multiple rubber bands!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Annoyed!!!
Annoyed!!!Perth

Good container except for chemical smell.

We have used décor containers for years but after recently purchasing some more due to breakage, we will NOT be using this product again.
Each container we have purchased recently have had a plastic type chemical smell that we have been unable to remove, regardless of soaking them in things such as bi-carb soda, lemon juice and vanilla.
We have thrown all our recently purchased décor containers away and are looking for replacements that don't smell like toxic poison each time they are opened!!
Décor has ignored us.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Sri
SriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good container

Very strong and beautiful clear container. Easy to open and makes kitchen pantry look organised n beautiful. I bought this container from woolworth during sale. I love it n will be using more.

Jeee2
Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Okay

I always love these things but there's a slight problem just don't drop them especially the new ones they are really crappy one drop and they just snap and brake

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Iwantthegoodstuff
IwantthegoodstuffMelbourne

Made in Australia, excellent quality

Works, last long, hold liquid no spill, sometimes does but not a big spill. One thing still made in Australia so I can assure no bad chemical in the material, bought a lot for fridge storage and take away, please keep the quality and made in Australia

Date PurchasedDec 2009

Love these containers but....

I have used these containers for years however claims they can be used in the freezer are dubious as the cover crack if you stack anything on top of them.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Gail Lander
Gail Lander

tellfresh Jewel 15 pack

I went shopping yesterday with the purpose of obtaining some decor ware. I was highly delighted to discover the 15 multi colored pack for $15 at Woolworths supermarket. I have taken the boring plastic-ware out of our caravan and now am pleased to use the rainbow of colors. A size for every thing, and colors to brighten the day....thank you

Good value product

Definitely an investment that we are proud of. It is highly durable and extremely cost effective. We also like the fact that they are easy to store.

BrylieVine
BrylieVineSouth Australia, 5278

Fantastic product at a great price.

Love these containers. have them in all sizes, use them for absolutely everything! they're great for kids snacks, lunch boxes, storing leftovers, cheese - Anything you could want a quality plastic container for. The only problem is they seem to wear out pretty quickly compared to other leading brands - But they're not overly expensive and I guess you get what you pay for.
Inexpensive, great product overall
Wear out fast

RR11
RR11AU

Readily available and affordable

These plastic containers are great for storing spices (smaller ones) as well as storing food in the fridge. They are easily available at Woolies and Coles and can be bought on sale if you want to stock up. They also come with yellow labels (with pencils and erasers) which you can use to label your food.
relatively inexpensive compared to tupperware
The yellow labels don't really stay on.

Zan37
Zan37Vic, 3064

Good value

I've been using it for a very long time & fortunately the price is now much more reasonable than before. It's durable & comes in so many different sizes. It's airtight so I don't have to worry about spillage in my bag. The label option is really handy specially when freezing food, makes it easy to find the right box. Great for storing small amount of baby food as it comes in very small sizes also. Cleaning curry flavours or colored food could prove difficult some time.
Durable, comes in many sizes & reasonably priced
Can't warm curry in it, leaves yellow marks in the box, some of mine has gone cloudy

Great for lunchboxes.

I use the small containers in the kids' lunchboxes. One for sandwiches, one for biscuits, one for crackers, bits of cheese, fruit, etc. I keep them stored in a large drawer with their drink bottles so they are easily accessed to prepare lunches in the morning. I think the Japanese call it a Bento lunch when the lunch is made up of different containers of food.
The variety of sizes.
I can't seem to buy coloured containers anymore. The clear ones they have now are difficult to find in a crowded drawer.