Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

4.9

ValerieSouth East Queensland, QLD

MAGIC FOR CRACKED THUMBS

Literally overnight my sore dry thumbs healed when I used the Treatment Cream. I am a watercolour Artist and I constantly have my hands in water. I had no side effects or scarring. This is actually a Magic product. In fact I aim to go to my local Pharmacy (30 ks away) & buy the whole range

Purchased in August 2020 for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermeze Treatment Cream
Nicky Paull

Nicky PaullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anti Itch Soothing Cream

I was suffering very badly from unbearable itching caused as a byproduct of a chemo type drug I’m on. The itching was so bad, I was tempted to cease the medication, even though the drug is prolonging my life!
After trying every product I could lay my hands on, I googled anti itch and found this product. After using it yesterday....I haven’t itched once today. Since the itching was on my buttocks...it was an embarrassing situation to boot!
Thank you sooooo much! I

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Products PurchasedAnti Itch Soothing Cream
Anne

Anne

great

I love the Crystal Deodorant Spray from Dermal Therapy. It's effective and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals like aluminum. It dries quickly and leaves no sticky residue. You can spray it on any part of your body to keep you smelling fresh all day.. It's gentle on your skin and doesn't cause irritation or itchiness.

Products PurchasedCrystal Deodorant Spray

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

KMP

KMPSydney, NSW

Best for dry skin

I had very dry skin especially on hands and legs I had done everything from applying oil to reapplying moisturiser couple of hours but nothing worked and my skin would be dry again. Then I read reviews about dermal therapy very skin wash which had glycerin and rich moisturising emollients. The product is free from SLS and soap free which is a cherry on the cake. I would recommend this product to anyone dealing with dry and itchy skin. The product showed result after two days and skin felt drenched in moisture. Happy days are back.
This going to be my winter essentials.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal therapy very dry skin wash
Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

A standout deodorant for me.

Dermal Crystal Spray deodorant is now my go to product to address my specific needs. It is not only an effective deodorant, it is gentle on my skin and rash free,unlike some of the others I have used previously. The spray bottle allows easy application on feet as well.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Crystal Deodorant Spray.
Vicki F.

Vicki F.

Amazing relief.

I cannot praise Dermal Therapy's Sensitive Skin Wash enough. I ditched my everyday soap and now only use the skin wash. The changes in my sensitive rashy skin has been life changing. My skin is less rashy, dry, itchy and I no longer have to hide behind long pants and sleeves.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amcal for A$18.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash

lifesaver

I first used this range when I was taking roaccutane, an acne medication notorious for drying out your skin. This range is so moisturising and made a huge difference, stopping flakiness.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSensitive Skin Wash, Very Dry Skin Cream

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Face Eyelid Eczema Cream

Used this specifically for eyelid eczema and it worked wonders- after trying many other creams and ointments (some on prescription) this one was soothing and didn’t burn. My redness and itchiness cleared after 2/3 days, applying it morning and night. No adverse reaction at all.

It’s not sticky/gluey, so easy to apply.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedBody cream

JLG

JLGNewcastle

Extra dry skin lotion - finally something that works for itchy legs

I have used all kinds of creams and lotions designed for sensitive skin for my dry and itchy legs - I finally found this - it's non-greasy, not petrochemical based and has had wonderful results.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$14.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedVery dry skin lotion

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Gentle on the skin

A gentle soap-free cleanser with a relatively fragrance-free scent. Leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated without feeling tight. It is gentle enough to use on the face especially if you have sensitive skin like mine (rosacea). I noticed my skin felt smooth afterwards. I didn’t have any adverse reaction. Will continue to buy this product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash
Leelee

LeeleeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dry Skin Lotion - love this product!

I have extremely dry skin from working as a domestic cleaner and this has been a life saver for my hands! Being free from toxic chemicals is a bonus too!

Purchased in April 2020 at Amcal for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Dry Skin Lotion
Shan

ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for dry skin in winter

I apply this cream every night after the shower. I am very happy with the result.I have very dry skin on my legs and elbows. Also, it's getting hard in winter times because i have cracked heals too. My dry hand getting red and swelling every winter.Great for those extra dry areas I thought would never stop being dry or rough. Especially feet and elbows. Can also be used all over. This cream absorbs into my skin immediately and skin stays soft and hydrated for days. I can instantly notice the smoother difference.The cream is thick and white in colour. It has a very light smell. It goes on skin very smoothly and not greasy. Absorb really fast and long-lasting.
Definitely, recommend anyone who got very dry and itchy skin especially in winter.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream

Skin Wash

Love the skin wash leaves my skin feeling refreshed and good enough to be eaten off , i dont get a reaction to it and it never leaves me feeling sticky or dirty like most others and best of all am not allergic to it

Purchased in May 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products Purchasedskin wash
Skin TypeNormal Skin

mandachic

mandachic

My Winter Skin Salvation

Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash is excellent for my sensitive dry skin. I love having hot showers and due to a medical condition suffer badly from dry, dehydrated skin. The formula is a soft, milky gel that's mild and gentle. It lathers well on a loofah and washes off easily without leaving any residue. It has a very mild scent, is a natural soap, SLS & paraben free, plus is ph balanced for sensitive skin. This product does the job of cleansing my body's skin and at the same time, it doesn't leave me feeling irritated and or dry like most other body washes. I absolutely love that it can be used by the whole family and it’s suitable for use on the face and body. My skin not only looks better but it feels softer and healthier too.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Outlet for A$12.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Excellent product for eczema sufferers.

My son suffers from eczema and I'm always looking for better products for him to try. With the dry winter weather brings very dry skin which causes eczema flare ups. After using the body wash in the shower and then the eczema moisturising lotion after showering, my son noticed an improvement within 2 days of using this product. The roughness and dryness of his skin has not returned since incorporating these two treatments into his daily routine.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Products PurchasedVery dry skin wash and very dry skin cream.

Delivers Results!

With sensitive skin it is difficult to find products that actually work, aren't overly expensive and don't irritate my skin. I love the Dermal Very Dry Skin Cream! Definitely Recommend

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$7.00.

Products PurchasedDermal Very Dry Skin Cream

Kiki

KikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant Stick

Wow... I'm a huge fan of Dermal Therapy's hand and foot care products, but now I have a new favourite! This product is amazing! No more irritation from conventional deodrants - this thing is mild yet very effective! Highly recommended!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$6.99.

Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant Stick

Me

MeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sensitive Skin Lotion

Whole family uses the sensitive skin lotion, especially in winter when skin gets really dry and cracked. The lotion keeps skin soft and smooth without harsh chemicals. Really good when on kids delicate skin when they were little too

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$22.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedSensitive Skin Lotion
Blondie61

Blondie61South East Queensland, QLD

Instant relief

Due to sensitive skin and Coeliacs , I breakout with rashes and itchy skin regularly. I would scratch until I bled. This cream worked in minutes and lasted all night , letting me have a good nights sleep. By the morning most rashes had disappeared. I usually use at night for 3 nights and it clears my rashes.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$11.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedDermal Therapy Anti-Itch Soothing Cream
Crackers

CrackersSydney, NSW

Relief..

I use anti itch cream every day for a side effect of chemotherapy it gives me a great relief I would be lost without it I have recommended it to all my friends.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Products PurchasedAnti itch and hand cream.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Graeme T.asked

Body Care Range

I have a question for you it has to do with the body wash product and lotion product. Could you tell me what is the difference between the two body washes and the skin lotions.

Thanks Graeme

Hi Graeme,
I'm assuming you are asking between the dry skin lotion and the sensitive skin lotion and, soap free wash and sensitive skin wash. Both the lotions and the washes have been renamed as part of our rebranded with a name change to sensitive skin. They're the same formulations as they were prior to the rebrand.

Graeme T.

Thanks for your reply. I just started using your product. I never heard of this brand until my dermatologists recommended the very dry skin cream for my dry palms. I have to to say this my second day using it and the dryness looks alot better.

So basically there is really no difference between the two body washes and the two lotions.

Graeme

Hi Graeme,
Glad you found us.
Yes, you are correct, no difference. Some stores might stock one and some others while we run stocks down.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives