Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range

4.9

Jenny Dixon

Jenny DixonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Only products I use for my skin.

Creams and lotions are calming, and the result is rejuvenation, hydration. Relieves itching and discomfort. I also wash with the soap free product. No lingering residue. Just rely, love it.

Purchased in December 2020 at Chemists/pharmacies.

ligasim

ligasim

Soothing relief

A dermatitis sufferer, Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream is my constant companion. This soothing product provides the moisture relief I need, especially after the drying effects of hand sanitiser. Problem solved!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.99.

No perfume.. great

Having inter dermatitis was a god send would highly recommend it actually stops skin from drying especially after using cortisol cream
Skin became very soft after using and I continue to use

Purchased in April 2016 for $9.99.

Hi Diane,
Thank you for your review.
Would you be able to confirm which product in the range you have been using.
Thank you in advance.

Diane Baird
Diane Baird

Eczema and psoriasis cream

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Dermal Therapy Australia Body Care Range compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

C Russell

C RussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product. So nourishing.

My skin became cracked, dry and flaking after a bad reaction to a Bull Ant bite. Used Dermal Very Dry Skin and the results were so fast. Smooth, soft, nourished.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

CGr

CGrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The only body wash I’m not allergic to

I have very sensitive skin that quickly becomes itchy and blotchy with pretty much every other body wash I’ve tried but after using Dermal my skin is no longer itchy, feels moisturised and looks really healthy. This product has made such an enormous difference to my wellbeing. I’m excited to see there’s now a shampoo and am going to try it too!

Purchased in October 2020.

ValerieSouth East Queensland, QLD

MAGIC FOR CRACKED THUMBS

Literally overnight my sore dry thumbs healed when I used the Treatment Cream. I am a watercolour Artist and I constantly have my hands in water. I had no side effects or scarring. This is actually a Magic product. In fact I aim to go to my local Pharmacy (30 ks away) & buy the whole range

Purchased in August 2020 for $4.99.

Smell
Customer ServiceDermal Therapy Australia

Thank you Valerie for sharing your feedback. So wonderful to read your review. Wondering how you are going now and what else you got to trial.

Nicky Paull

Nicky PaullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anti Itch Soothing Cream

I was suffering very badly from unbearable itching caused as a byproduct of a chemo type drug I’m on. The itching was so bad, I was tempted to cease the medication, even though the drug is prolonging my life!
After trying every product I could lay my hands on, I googled anti itch and found this product. After using it yesterday....I haven’t itched once today. Since the itching was on my buttocks...it was an embarrassing situation to boot!
Thank you sooooo much! I

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Anne

Anne

great

I love the Crystal Deodorant Spray from Dermal Therapy. It's effective and doesn't contain any harmful chemicals like aluminum. It dries quickly and leaves no sticky residue. You can spray it on any part of your body to keep you smelling fresh all day.. It's gentle on your skin and doesn't cause irritation or itchiness.

Products PurchasedCrystal Deodorant Spray

KMP

KMPSydney, NSW

Best for dry skin

I had very dry skin especially on hands and legs I had done everything from applying oil to reapplying moisturiser couple of hours but nothing worked and my skin would be dry again. Then I read reviews about dermal therapy very skin wash which had glycerin and rich moisturising emollients. The product is free from SLS and soap free which is a cherry on the cake. I would recommend this product to anyone dealing with dry and itchy skin. The product showed result after two days and skin felt drenched in moisture. Happy days are back.
This going to be my winter essentials.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $20.00.

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

A standout deodorant for me.

Dermal Crystal Spray deodorant is now my go to product to address my specific needs. It is not only an effective deodorant, it is gentle on my skin and rash free,unlike some of the others I have used previously. The spray bottle allows easy application on feet as well.

Purchased in June 2020 for $5.50.

Vicki F.

Vicki F.

Amazing relief.

I cannot praise Dermal Therapy's Sensitive Skin Wash enough. I ditched my everyday soap and now only use the skin wash. The changes in my sensitive rashy skin has been life changing. My skin is less rashy, dry, itchy and I no longer have to hide behind long pants and sleeves.

Purchased in March 2020 at Amcal for $18.99.

lifesaver

I first used this range when I was taking roaccutane, an acne medication notorious for drying out your skin. This range is so moisturising and made a huge difference, stopping flakiness.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Don

DonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Face Eyelid Eczema Cream

Used this specifically for eyelid eczema and it worked wonders- after trying many other creams and ointments (some on prescription) this one was soothing and didn’t burn. My redness and itchiness cleared after 2/3 days, applying it morning and night. No adverse reaction at all.

It’s not sticky/gluey, so easy to apply.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

JLG

JLGNewcastle

Extra dry skin lotion - finally something that works for itchy legs

I have used all kinds of creams and lotions designed for sensitive skin for my dry and itchy legs - I finally found this - it's non-greasy, not petrochemical based and has had wonderful results.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $14.95.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Gentle on the skin

A gentle soap-free cleanser with a relatively fragrance-free scent. Leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated without feeling tight. It is gentle enough to use on the face especially if you have sensitive skin like mine (rosacea). I noticed my skin felt smooth afterwards. I didn’t have any adverse reaction. Will continue to buy this product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Leelee

LeeleeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dry Skin Lotion - love this product!

I have extremely dry skin from working as a domestic cleaner and this has been a life saver for my hands! Being free from toxic chemicals is a bonus too!

Purchased in April 2020 at Amcal for $12.00.

Shan

ShanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for dry skin in winter

I apply this cream every night after the shower. I am very happy with the result.I have very dry skin on my legs and elbows. Also, it's getting hard in winter times because i have cracked heals too. My dry hand getting red and swelling every winter.Great for those extra dry areas I thought would never stop being dry or rough. Especially feet and elbows. Can also be used all over. This cream absorbs into my skin immediately and skin stays soft and hydrated for days. I can instantly notice the smoother difference.The cream is thick and white in colour. It has a very light smell. It goes on skin very smoothly and not greasy. Absorb really fast and long-lasting.
Definitely, recommend anyone who got very dry and itchy skin especially in winter.

Purchased in March 2020.

Skin Wash

Love the skin wash leaves my skin feeling refreshed and good enough to be eaten off , i dont get a reaction to it and it never leaves me feeling sticky or dirty like most others and best of all am not allergic to it

Purchased in May 2018.

mandachic

mandachic

My Winter Skin Salvation

Dermal Therapy Sensitive Skin Wash is excellent for my sensitive dry skin. I love having hot showers and due to a medical condition suffer badly from dry, dehydrated skin. The formula is a soft, milky gel that's mild and gentle. It lathers well on a loofah and washes off easily without leaving any residue. It has a very mild scent, is a natural soap, SLS & paraben free, plus is ph balanced for sensitive skin. This product does the job of cleansing my body's skin and at the same time, it doesn't leave me feeling irritated and or dry like most other body washes. I absolutely love that it can be used by the whole family and it’s suitable for use on the face and body. My skin not only looks better but it feels softer and healthier too.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Outlet for $12.00.

Ease of Application

Excellent product for eczema sufferers.

My son suffers from eczema and I'm always looking for better products for him to try. With the dry winter weather brings very dry skin which causes eczema flare ups. After using the body wash in the shower and then the eczema moisturising lotion after showering, my son noticed an improvement within 2 days of using this product. The roughness and dryness of his skin has not returned since incorporating these two treatments into his daily routine.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $20.00.

See all Dermal Therapy Australia reviews

Kay

Kayasked

Hi
I suffer with hidradenitis supprativa. Will this spray be suitable for this skin condition

Hi Kay,
Can I assume you are enquiring about the crystal deodorant spray?
In what regard are you concerned? Efficacy of the spray? Burning / irritation? If you could share more details and/ or contact our customer service department for more specific information. You can contact us on customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com

Vienna M.
Vienna M.

I would talk to a dermatologist or GP about it first. I would not be using any cream like product (unless specifically advised by a medical professional) on lesions which might have broken skin.
But like customer service said, give them a call and have a chat because they do have some great products!
With any medical condition it is important first to seek medical advice but absolutely no harm in seeing what they have to suggest and giving your GP a quick call to confirm.
Sorry this wasn't a yes or no answer but hope it helps.
All the best :)

Hi Vienna,
Thank you for your advice. Appreciate you, as a nurse, weighing in here.
Kind Regards,

Stephenasked

Body Care Range

This contains alum...is this aluminum?

Valerie

Hi Stephen, I just double checked my Dermal "Very Dry Skin Lotion" and I did NOT find any mention of Aluminum in the Ingredients.

Stephen

It mentions Alum on the label...just wondering what the relationship is?

Dianaasked

Body Care Range

I have been using Dermal Crystal Deodorant for over 10 years and have many quarter-half empty sticks. My question is how long will a stick las? I never seem to get to the end of one but buy another one because I'm unsure whether to keep using one that has not got below the top of the plastic container.

Hi Diana,
You can use the Crystal Deodorant Stick all the way to the end. There is no "use by" so you can keep it as long as it lasts, which as you have noticed is a long time.

Diana

Thank you, appreciate the response.

Diana

I have checked every Dermal Crystal Deodorant and cannot find a use by date on any of them.

Get an answer from our members and Dermal Therapy Australia representatives