Dinky Diner D'Lite

Dinky Diner D'Lite

furan

furan

This is a really great product. I can't believe how many times I have used it since I bought it. It was cheap compared to the alternatives and I love the 5 point safety harness. I tried other brands that don't have the shoulder straps and my baby nearly fell out. The shoulder straps on the Dinky Diner really keep the baby secure. It is light and you can keep it in your nappy bag.
It is really easy to use, light-weight and compact to carry and securely holds my wiggly 9 month old. It was really cheap too.
Nothing it is great.

Love this product, can't travel without it! Cheap, easy care & comfy for bub! Every parent should have one, & the compact nature of it is excellent!
Used this for my five month old who can't sit unaided but it held him upright securely for a feed. Compact design for easy transport, easily washable, & simple to use.
A little tricky to use by yourself but not impossible.