Dymples Nappy Bags

See the Best Nappy Disposal Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product!

I own a family day care and use these religiously. They help stop the smell until until the end of the day and are convenient for individual nappy changes. They're big enough for all the wipes, gloves etc. and I've never had a problem with them. I've even started using them for poop pickup when walking the dogs!

Not happy

First time I've used this product and I'm certainly not happy. Every second bag is cut wrong and when you pull it open you have to break the arms apart and then they are too skinny and don't have the opening to use like normal bags. I can only use every second bag. I will be going back to using kmart nappy bags.

Great bags with reasonable price

These nappy disposal bags are so easy to use and come in handy travel size packs which are great for the nappy bag. They have a pleasant baby powder smell which isn't too strong. Bags are easy to remove from packet and also easy to get open. Very reasonably priced too. I will definately be buying again.
Ease of use, pleasant smell.
Some bags not cut correctly during manufacturing.