Korbell Nappy Disposal System

See the Best Nappy Disposal Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy nappy disposal

I found this unit to be easy to use and replace the refills. Refills are not as expensive as other brands and you can turn it into a normal bin afterwards. It's compact in size but fits lots of nappies. I have had it for 6 months now. I have another friend who has a 2 month old and is also quite happy with hers.

Good little bin

I got this bin on special at the pregnancy and babies expo, it came with refills so I haven't had the chance to experience purchasing bags so I can't give it an excellent rating however I do know you can get them on eBay so I'm sure it will be an easy process. It's simple to use, easy to change the refill, economical and neat. My boy is only 3 months so I haven't had to deal with stinky food poo's so smell has not been an issue at all, if that changes when his outgoings do I will report back.

Rip off stinky bin

This bin was expensive, it doesn't disguise odours, u get it in your face at 4am when you doing a nappy change, yuck!! Pathetic product, scented nappy bags hide the smell better than this rubbish. It doesn't even hold than many, u have to keep pushing nappies down into the bin, not hygienic at l. A regretful buy! I wish someone told me not to bother!
Nothing
It stinks & does not hold 200 nappies like it states

The worst bin ever

I got this korbell bin when my first daughter born (she is 22 months, the second one is 10 months now). I've been trying everything but when you open to put the nappy in the smells hit my face making me almost vomit and the time to clean is even worst. It keep the smell inside until you open to put nappy in or changing or cleaning the bags. I've been trying bi soda and sprays for odour. Nothing is working. I've been telling my friends and in baby expo how much unhappy am I. I'm going to change for other brand. For sure.

Bad smell when you put the in.

Love it

I purchased this bin because it was a lot cheaper than any other bin I was looking at. The bin is a generous size and usually empty every 2nd day. It's so easy to use and the refills usually last about a month or so, plus they're cheap! My only problem is I have to go to Toyworld just to purchase the refills as I can't find them anywhere else except online (so when I do go I usually buy a few!)
Inexpensive, easy to use, keeps smell in
Refills not widely available

Great disposal system for a good price

I bought this bin in anticipation of our baby and it has been great - seals in the smell, is neat, and its generous size means you only need to clear the contents once a day. I like how you can sit it on the floor and it doesn't take up much space. Best of all, it keeps our dog out!
It is inexpensive compared to other disposal systems, as are the refills ($10 per unit, lasts for several weeks). You can use the bin as a normal bin as well. I've also discovered that you can fit normal bags in the bin instead of the refills.
Refills should last about a month but it only lasted me for two weeks.

Love It

I got my Korbell nappy disposal system from a baby expo... I thought the price for the unit and refills were great compared to other nappy disposal systems.
So far I have found it great - he smell stays sealed (only bad when you have to empty the bag - but i just hold my breath for a few seconds)

The refills last really long.... at first i had trouble finding the refills - but you can get them off the internet for good price and if you buy a few at once the posting is good price too. (try www.babyshopdirect.com.au) for the refills

Id recommend to anyone looking for a nappy disposal system! :)
Works well, Unit and Refills are inexpensive!
Refills need to be purchased online