ECHT

ECHT Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Shelbie D.

Shelbie D.asked

Has anyone found a dupe for the echt scrunch bum shorts?

Nana J

Nana Jasked

Hi guys,

I was wondering which of country are their clothes made in?

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

Australia I believe.

Estelle H.asked

Hey guys- does anyone have purpose leggings and do they slide down while working out? I run a lot and do high intensity activity. The forced scrunch leggings slide down sooo much and I can’t wear them for exercise so I don’t want to purchase more if they all do this. Thanks!

Tamara T
Tamara T

I refuse to buy anymore ECHT. They fall apart. I’ve gone to Cotton on body icore leggings. Amazing.

thank you!

Hana H.

Hana H.asked

what about the sizing? Im usually a medium but with tights in australia they are very very tight should i go a size up?

Zaynab

Zaynabasked

A lot of friends have been telling me the sizing is small and to get a size up ?? Is this true ??

Krystle Deyro
Krystle Deyro

Yeah sized definitely run small so get a size up then what you normally would order

Ari
Ari

I'd say the opposite, I'm normally a small, but I have to keep pulling them up when exercising

Roxane B.

Roxane B.asked

Do the leggings shrink in the dryer?

mbingz
mbingz

I have had mine for a while now and all ways put them in the dryer they are still as good!

Nicole

Nicoleasked

Are there a compression type or just seamless type ?