Ecosa Silk Quilt

Ecosa Silk Quilt

4.9

Great Quilt

Very comfortable probably warmer then I expected but then we have not had very cold weather yet in WA. Quality is excellent. This quilt is a replacement for one I bought 13 years ago in China. This is of a much higher quality. Highly recommend this quilt as I am sure you will find it very comfortable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Michelle Burgess

Michelle Burgess Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely happy customer

I was a bit nervous at first to try the winter weight silk quilt as I get very cold in winter. Since having it I feel like I’ve been able to manage my warmth a lot better than I did with my heavier wool quilt. I’m amazed at how warm it is considering how light it feels. I’m definitely glad I decided to purchase it. Would highly recommend it.

Roger C

Roger CSouthwest, VIC

Ecosa silk quilt

I purchased the summer and autumn quilts recently which combine to make the winter warmth silk quilt, what a great product, it is fantastic, light, warm and beautifully made, I would certainly recommend this product.

Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Find out how Ecosa Silk Quilt compares to other Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Ecosa silk quilt

The most stunning doona I have ever slept in. I can feel the silk through my doona cover. It is so cosy and shapes beautifully around my body. I am recommending this silk doona to everyone I speak to.

Ecosa silk quilt

From the first night I slept under this quilt I just loved it. It's so very lightweight and soft as well as warm and luxurious in quality. The natural fibre helps regulate my temperature.

LizzieD

LizzieDCanberra

Cocoon warmth

I've slept with doonas/quilts before and been reasonably happy but often too hot. My Ecosa silk quilt arrived, my new cover was washed and waiting, so it was all put together and bed-time arrived. Lightweight, wonderfully warm, sleep was easy with my new Ecosa silk quilt.

Purchased in May 2020.

So soft & light yet warm

The quilt is gorgeously soft & light yet beautifully warm. I look forward to snuggling down in bed now. Very happy with my purchase

Greg Laxton

Greg LaxtonSydney, NSW

Comfortable warmth

I am really impressed. The doona regulates temperature really well, and as a bonus for a side sleeper, easily scrunches into a cushion between the knees for extra sleep comfort.

Wende Weissel

Wende WeisselMurray Region, NSW

Quilt

Purchased the Ecosa silk king size quilt to replace a silk quilt (which was on its last legs!!) that we had purchased from a silk factory in China 13 years ago. As we were so happy with our original quilt we did not think we could go wrong purchasing another.

Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

Find out how Ecosa Silk Quilt compares to other Quilts, Duvets & Doonas

jasonscott68

jasonscott68South East Queensland, QLD

Silk Quilt

Soft Lush and Luxurious. 550 weight very comfortable. All season in Queensland. We bought the Midseason- Size King size for our Queen size bed. Enjoying the extra width and length.

Lizzie Lyons

Lizzie LyonsSydney, NSW

Silky feeling when sleeping

I love my quilt it is complimented with a quilt cover and ecosa bamboo sheets. I feel like I am sleeping in a 7 star hotel with the luxurious feel of the ecosa linen. I have the lighter weight quilt and is easy to regulate the temperature when it is hot or cold. I would recommend the ecosa to anyone who wants a good nights sleep.

LizR

LizR

Love my silk quilt

We are very happy with our silk quilt. I love the choice of three thicknesses, and how light weight the Ecosa quilt is. Perfect for this changeable time of year.

Shannon S

Shannon Sasked

I currently have a duck down quilt which fantastic for the cold Canberra winters, however I am getting super hot at night mostly due to menopause. Is there a mid weight quilt that would suit ,my needs ?

Ecosa
EcosaEcosa

Hi Shannon,

Our silk quilts come in 3 weights: Winter, Mid-Season & Summer.

If you want to stay cool at night, we recommend the Mid-Season quilt, as it's thick enough to keep you warm during chilly Canberra nights but not too thick that it would add to the problem.

Otherwise, our lightest option is the Summer quilt, typically used during the hot summer nights.

Let know if you have any more questions, we are here to help :)

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives