MicroCloud Quilts

MicroCloud Quilts

King, Super King, Queen, etc...

4.9

Dees

DeesHobart, TAS

FINALLY

This quilt is THE BEST - so light, fluffy, warm , just a dream to sleep under. Would highly recommend. Very light-weight to handle when changing the cover so pleased we found this

Purchased in March 2020.

Debstar

DebstarSydney, NSW

Best ever

Was dubious of the claims but this quilt is the best we have ever had. We were also hesitant due to the cost but so glad we took the plunge. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020.

Chas

ChasSydney, NSW

Just Beautiful!

This quilt just floats on you in bed. I now understand why the company is called MicroCloud. It feels light, not heavy, but perfectly warm during the winter nights and doesn't weigh you down when you roll over.

Purchased in June 2020 at MicroCloud for A$286.00.

Tu L.

Tu L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time buying a quilt and OH MY!

Very happy with this product can't really go wrong when buying products from MicroCloud. MicroCloud quilt: Very soft, feels like its high quality, keeps warm during Melbournes very cold nights. If your buying the quilt it's a must to get a quilt protector from MicroCloud as well.

Purchased in July 2020 at MicroCloud for A$240.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tu L., thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you love the lightweight and soft feel of our quilt.

Karen C

Karen CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect Choice!

I bought the MicroCloud based on what I read up on about this quilt....And it promised exactly that... Love it, cannot rate it high enough... light, so warm and cozy and love the flat smooth look on my bed .... no lumps at all. So happy and won’t be buying anything but the MicroCloud in future... Highly recommend

Purchased in June 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karen C , your feedback sums up perfectly why we created this unique quilt . Comfort and satisfaction being our focus . Thank you for assisting us and others .

MichaelH

MichaelHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beware: Only for summer. But great customer service.

I needed a new quilt going into to winter. I bought the MicroCloud quilt on the basis of its ratings here.

It's feels nice but it's certainly not warm enough for winter unless you keep your room heated above 15 degrees celsius overnight.

I contacted MicroCloud about it and they were very responsive. So 5 stars because it's a good product with great customer service. Just don't expect to use it as your only quilt year round.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$256.00.

Basic quilt

Was hoping for a bit of a light puffy feel but it’s just flat and thin. Seems warm, bit wish I had bought down instead for the cosy look and feel when it fills the doona cover.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$250.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thanks Anne Marie for your feedback. The microcloud quilt has been specifically designed to be sleek, lightweight and importantly not to overheat . We welcome your contact to chat further, so please do feel free to contact us directly.

Perfect

We are very happy with the quality, lightness & warmth of the quilt, excellent and will recommend this product to our friends. Being made in Australia is a big plus especially in these times.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$270.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ern , we appreciate your review and that your new quilt is providing so much satisfaction.

Lisa and MickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect weight

Bought a new mattress, had to buy a new quilt and European pillows. Whenever, I update bedding I always go to Microcloud as I know I’ll always be guaranteed of quality and confirty

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud for A$500.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lisa and Mick, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you love our range of bedding.

Lightweight and warm

Lightweight and warm, although we’re yet to use it through winter. We’ve only had it for a few months now, so can’t comment how well the filling stays put or survives a wash, but so far nil complaints.

Purchased in November 2019 at MicroCloud for A$270.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Elle, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you have found the lightweight feel to be comfortable.

Alison S

Alison SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfy

Not quite the cloud like effect that you get with duck down but awesome in that the filling doesn’t clump and leave cold bare patches. Haven’t been too hot or too cold since we bought it, despite the crazy Melbourne weather. Super king is awesome with our king sized bed.

Purchased in November 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Alison, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you have found your sleep temperature to be ideal given the variable Melbourne climate. A quilt size larger than your bed is recommended as you get that extra generous drape.

MicroCloud products

We are extremely happy with our new quilt, mattress topper and pillow protectors and would happily recommend. We ordered online and received in good time, packaged well and we are now sleeping soundly.

Purchased in August 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lynne, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying a better night's sleep.

Sue

SueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

MicoCloud King Size Quilt Protector

This is a great piece of linen that keeps your actual quilt protected. It is so easy to just put in the washing machine and saves on the cost of having the actual quilt professionally cleaned. It is a very overlooked item but I now have one on all of my quilts and I would recommend this to all.

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud for A$55.00.

Alan D

Alan DWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Our second quilt

We bought our first quilt over a year ago and were completely happy with its lightness. It was cool in summer and warm in winter. The quilt on the spare bed was old so we thought we couldn't do better than buying another of your Microcloud quilts. We have tried it out and it is just as good, we couldn't be more satisfied. The delivery time was incredible, quicker than letter post.w

Purchased in August 2019 at On line direct for A$270.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Alan, thank you for sharing your experience. The quilt is suited for all seasons use and as you found it regulates temperature superbly.

Helen Hamblin

Helen HamblinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Light and warm provides an amazing night’s sleep

Best quilt I’ve ever had! King size for our double bed means plenty of drape with no draught at all at the sides, ever. It looks great on the bed, is light and keeps us toasty and warm on the coldest nights. I just love it and highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Helen, thank you for your review. Pleased to know the larger size has been beneficial especially during this cold winter!

Bec C

Bec CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

The quilt is so Light, soft and warm.
I love the fact I can wash this doona.
The quilt seems to breathe well and I although it’s not heavy I love that it is warm

Purchased in July 2019 for A$250.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your review, Bec. As you described is exactly how we designed it to be -- that makes us very happy!

Rae K

Rae KSydney, NSW

Excellent quality and very practical.

I wanted a 5-star hotel quality quilt that wasn't as hot as my previous, (oh, so cosy!) Hungarian goose down quilt. I have to admit, my MicroCloud quilt doesn't have the luxurious, cloud-like feeling I was after, but I'm still very happy with it.
- It's washable and I love that convenience.
- It feels like excellent quality in make and weight.
- It's easier to regulate my temperature. Just a blanket adds the extra warmth I need on the coldest nights.

I was looking for 5-star quality in terms of luxury and instead, I got 5-star quality in terms of practicality - but it's a worthwhile trade off.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$270.00.

SZZ

SZZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Product!

If you are after a quality quilt at an affordable price, look no futher.
The fact you can care for this product (wash and dry) at home is a huge plus.
Great to support an Australian Company also.

Purchased in June 2019 at MicroCloud for A$220.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi SZZ, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you're enjoying the comfort and health benefits of our quilt.

Sleeping Under A Cloud ! Truly Magnificent !

Quilt is super soft, very light, but very warm and super cosy. It is very well made and fits perfectly.
We couldn't be happier. We would recommend this quilt to everyone.

Purchased in May 2019 at MicroCloud for A$280.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Julie, thank you for your review. We describe our quilt very similarly as you have just done. So that makes us extra happy!

reg williamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fabulous!

absolutely wonderful words cannot describe how great your product is, you should all be proud and i bet you are ,thank you, thank you. i am very pleased i purchased this product i also got one for my wife a coupleof years ago and she is rapt in hers.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$256.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Reg, thank you for your review. It is very pleasing to see how delighted you are with the new quilt.

my very great pleasure.