MicroCloud Quilts

MicroCloud Quilts

Double, King, Queen, Single and Super King

MicroCloud products

We are extremely happy with our new quilt, mattress topper and pillow protectors and would happily recommend. We ordered online and received in good time, packaged well and we are now sleeping soundly.

Purchased in August 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lynne, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying a better night's sleep.

Sue

SueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

MicoCloud King Size Quilt Protector

This is a great piece of linen that keeps your actual quilt protected. It is so easy to just put in the washing machine and saves on the cost of having the actual quilt professionally cleaned. It is a very overlooked item but I now have one on all of my quilts and I would recommend this to all.

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud for $55.00.

Alan D

Alan DWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Our second quilt

We bought our first quilt over a year ago and were completely happy with its lightness. It was cool in summer and warm in winter. The quilt on the spare bed was old so we thought we couldn't do better than buying another of your Microcloud quilts. We have tried it out and it is just as good, we couldn't be more satisfied. The delivery time was incredible, quicker than letter post.w

Purchased in August 2019 at On line direct for $270.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Alan, thank you for sharing your experience. The quilt is suited for all seasons use and as you found it regulates temperature superbly.

Helen Hamblin

Helen HamblinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Light and warm provides an amazing night’s sleep

Best quilt I’ve ever had! King size for our double bed means plenty of drape with no draught at all at the sides, ever. It looks great on the bed, is light and keeps us toasty and warm on the coldest nights. I just love it and highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Helen, thank you for your review. Pleased to know the larger size has been beneficial especially during this cold winter!

Bec C

Bec CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

The quilt is so Light, soft and warm.
I love the fact I can wash this doona.
The quilt seems to breathe well and I although it’s not heavy I love that it is warm

Purchased in July 2019 for $250.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your review, Bec. As you described is exactly how we designed it to be -- that makes us very happy!

Rae K

Rae KSydney, NSW

Excellent quality and very practical.

I wanted a 5-star hotel quality quilt that wasn't as hot as my previous, (oh, so cosy!) Hungarian goose down quilt. I have to admit, my MicroCloud quilt doesn't have the luxurious, cloud-like feeling I was after, but I'm still very happy with it.
- It's washable and I love that convenience.
- It feels like excellent quality in make and weight.
- It's easier to regulate my temperature. Just a blanket adds the extra warmth I need on the coldest nights.

I was looking for 5-star quality in terms of luxury and instead, I got 5-star quality in terms of practicality - but it's a worthwhile trade off.

Purchased in May 2019 for $270.00.

SZZ

SZZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Product!

If you are after a quality quilt at an affordable price, look no futher.
The fact you can care for this product (wash and dry) at home is a huge plus.
Great to support an Australian Company also.

Purchased in June 2019 at MicroCloud for $220.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi SZZ, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you're enjoying the comfort and health benefits of our quilt.

Sleeping Under A Cloud ! Truly Magnificent !

Quilt is super soft, very light, but very warm and super cosy. It is very well made and fits perfectly.
We couldn't be happier. We would recommend this quilt to everyone.

Purchased in May 2019 at MicroCloud for $280.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Julie, thank you for your review. We describe our quilt very similarly as you have just done. So that makes us extra happy!

reg williamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fabulous!

absolutely wonderful words cannot describe how great your product is, you should all be proud and i bet you are ,thank you, thank you. i am very pleased i purchased this product i also got one for my wife a coupleof years ago and she is rapt in hers.

Purchased in March 2019 for $256.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Reg, thank you for your review. It is very pleasing to see how delighted you are with the new quilt.

my very great pleasure.

Sam Lee

Sam Lee

Loving my new Quilt!!

I discovered MicroCloud on a recent stay in an Airbnb in Coogee Beach, Sydney. After the first nights sleep I looked inside the pillow cases to see what brand the pillow/quilt was. I was really impressed with how soft and comfy the pillows/quilt were that I knew I had to order them for my home. I am an Aussie living in NYC, so I was really happy to find out they would ship overseas. The quilt keeps me at a perfect temperature and is soft and retains it's shape, unlike feather/down quilts that flatten out and lose filling over time. The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional and I have nothing but praise for this company. Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in May 2019 for $240.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sam, thank you for your review. We're pleased that you have been able to replicate the comfy Airbnb experience. It's great to see our products being loved in the USA.

Such a great product and wonderful service

Well done team, very happy to recommend MicroCloud. I ordered a Queen size quilt and pillows. Such a great product and wonderful service. They are my go to for all bedding needs from now on.

Purchased in October 2018.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Matt, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you've had a great all-round experience. Look forward to assisting with your next order - perhaps a luxurious mattress topper.

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing quilt, amazing customer service!

This quilt is amazing! I have just refreshed my bedding and purchased all new sheets, pillows and this quilt and it honestly feels so amazing. This quilt is good quality and amazing to sleep with, worth the price. I emailed questions about a king size quilt and they got back to me immediately, then when I put my order through and paid they processed it so fast and it arrived quickly!

Purchased in May 2019 at MicroCloud for $270.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kat, thank you for your review. We're so pleased to know you're sleeping comfortably with our quilt and that you were assisted promptly by our team.

Bundy321

Bundy321South-East, TAS

Great quilt, nice and warm

We’ve been using this quilt for a couple of weeks now. It’s nice and warm particularly for where we live. Haven’t felt cold at all. Lightweight and fits perfectly in the quilt covers I bought which is great as my previous one always had so much overhang of quilt cover.

Purchased in April 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bundy321, thank you for your review. That's great to know you're enjoying cosy, warm sleep.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Light and comfortable

The doona suits my husband and myself which in itself is pretty impressive. He feels the heat and I feel the cold.
The lightness of the doona seems to meet our individual needs.
Very comfortable.

Purchased in March 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kate, thank you for your review. That really is a terrific result for you both. The combination of the lightness, breathability and thermal efficient of our fibre blend allow the doona to regulate temperature very well.

Karen

KarenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Have never slept better...…..

Our super KS MicroCloud Quilt is absolutely fantastic. Far exceeded our expectation. Beautifully warm, without being too hot. Would definitely recommend purchasing a super KS for a KS bed. Great buy worth every cent.

Purchased in April 2019 for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karen, thank you for your review. That's a terrific result for you! Pleased to know you're enjoying the larger size and the well regulated temperature our quilt provides.

Comfy and warm quilt

Great quit, super light and it keeps it's shape. Interested to see jow it goes in winter. Would recommend to family and friends for sure. Nice and comfy feeling. Yes

Purchased in February 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jeff, thank you for your review. That is pleasing to know you're enjoying the comfort and lightweight feel of the quilt.

Amanda

AmandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Just like a comfy cloud

I was so happy when I purchased this quilt as if used one in a hotel. The Quilt is soft and fluffy and temperature regulation is amazing. I would definitely recommend purchasing

Purchased in January 2019 for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our quilt is helping with a more comfortable sleep.;

Debbie HallamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Brought for my Husband he was having issues with shoulder and hip pain. He is very happy with the results! Myself, I love the luscious comfort, hard to get out of bed for work!

Purchased in January 2019 at Online for $340.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Debbie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're both enjoying more comfortable sleep.

Anne C

Anne C

Wonderful Quilt!

I bought MicroCloud quilt, as I was very impressed and delighted with the MicroCloud pillow, I thought the quilt would be just as good...and I was right! The quilts are comfortable, light and easy to care for. Another 5 star product from MicroCloud!

Purchased in January 2019 for $271.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anne, thanks for your review. We're pleased to know you're finding our quilt beneficial for your sleep comfort.

Juanit

JuanitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’ve tried them all.....

....blankets, wool doonas, feather doona, mixes etc and discovered these at Tanja Lagoon glamping The temperatures ranged from very cold at night to very hot and we stayed very comfortable. Returning home, I bought two super kings and they’ve been great through all seasons. Love the idea they’re washable too...

Date PurchasedOct 2018
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Juanit, thank you for your review. Our MicroCloud Quilt is designed for all seasons & to regulate temperature superbly. We're so pleased to know that you have had an experience exactly has we would've hoped for.

LindaH

LindaHasked

Quilts Queen

I don't have a dryer, so how do I dry it when I wash the quilt please?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi LindaH, we recommend taking to the local laundry and using their commercial quality machines to wash and tumble dry your quilt.

Sandy

Sandyasked

hi
i have a queen bed and like the doona to be tucked in all around so would i buy a queen or a king size doona.
thanks mandy

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sandy, thank you for your enquiry. It somewhat depends on the depth of your mattress as to how much extra drape you need for it to be tucked in. But I feel the king quilt would be best option as they measure 240 width x 210cm length.

A queen mattress measures 153 width x 203cm length

Jennyasked

Hi, I have been reading your reviews which sound great. I am a 50 + menopausal woman with a cupboard full of quilts that are too hot and heavy for me. I currently sleep with only one blanket (a wonderful wool and alpaca blend that I purchased from the Creswick Mills here in Victoria) - at about 2am I wake up and feel a little cooler and would like a little more warmth (my husband has our quilt on all night - usually 2 layers which include my side) - what would you recommend. I have also just put a foam waffle mattress topper on our king bed (I brought it in from the caravan) that has had a positive effect in improving our nights sleep - sorry to sound so fussy, but a good nights sleep has been so intermittent over the last year.
Thanks,

Debbie Hallam

Hi Jenny, I only brought the Micro Cloud underlay. We love it...I understand the discomfort you are having during the night and this certainly delivers comfort. My husband suffers from sore shoulders and this has helped him. Wish you all the best.
Deb

Thanks Debbie

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jenny, thank you for your review & thank you Debbie for your helpful answer. We certainly understand your struggle for a better nights sleep.

Our quilt is lightweight as we know that people do not like heavy quilts. The fibre-fill is very thermally efficient and allows air to circulate easily helping to ensure a well regulated temperature.

If you need just a little bit more warmth around the 2am mark, it may be a good idea keeping an extra blanket by the side of the bed and adding that if necessary.

It seems that you have created a solution to the bed comfort with your current topper. But as Debbie alluded to, our topper is super popular to create a more comfortable and soft sleep surface.

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Quilts Single

MicroCloud Quilts King

MicroCloud Quilts King

MicroCloud Quilts Super King

MicroCloud Quilts Super King

CategoryQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & Doonas
Release dateApr 2013Apr 2013Apr 2013Apr 2013Apr 2013