MicroCloud Quilts

MicroCloud Quilts

Double, King, Queen, Single and Super King

Have never slept better...…..

Our super KS MicroCloud Quilt is absolutely fantastic. Far exceeded our expectation. Beautifully warm, without being too hot. Would definitely recommend purchasing a super KS for a KS bed. Great buy worth every cent.

Purchased in April 2019 for $300.00.

Hi Karen, thank you for your review. That's a terrific result for you! Pleased to know you're enjoying the larger size and the well regulated temperature our quilt provides.

Comfy and warm quilt

Great quit, super light and it keeps it's shape. Interested to see jow it goes in winter. Would recommend to family and friends for sure. Nice and comfy feeling. Yes

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Jeff, thank you for your review. That is pleasing to know you're enjoying the comfort and lightweight feel of the quilt.

Just like a comfy cloud

I was so happy when I purchased this quilt as if used one in a hotel. The Quilt is soft and fluffy and temperature regulation is amazing. I would definitely recommend purchasing

Purchased in January 2019 for $300.00.

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our quilt is helping with a more comfortable sleep.;

Perfect

Brought for my Husband he was having issues with shoulder and hip pain. He is very happy with the results! Myself, I love the luscious comfort, hard to get out of bed for work!

Purchased in January 2019 at Online for $340.00.

Hi Debbie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're both enjoying more comfortable sleep.

Wonderful Quilt!

I bought MicroCloud quilt, as I was very impressed and delighted with the MicroCloud pillow, I thought the quilt would be just as good...and I was right! The quilts are comfortable, light and easy to care for. Another 5 star product from MicroCloud!

Purchased in January 2019 for $271.00.

Hi Anne, thanks for your review. We're pleased to know you're finding our quilt beneficial for your sleep comfort.

I’ve tried them all.....

....blankets, wool doonas, feather doona, mixes etc and discovered these at Tanja Lagoon glamping The temperatures ranged from very cold at night to very hot and we stayed very comfortable. Returning home, I bought two super kings and they’ve been great through all seasons. Love the idea they’re washable too...

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Juanit, thank you for your review. Our MicroCloud Quilt is designed for all seasons & to regulate temperature superbly. We're so pleased to know that you have had an experience exactly has we would've hoped for.

"Felt like we were staying in a high end motel!"

We operate a small 3.5 star motel in Bright Victoria - Bright Avenue Motor Inn - and use MicroCloud Quilts and Mattress Toppers on all of our queen beds. We are constantly complimented on how comfortable our bedding is and what a great sleep our guest's have.
Most recently a guest posted that the bedding was so comfortable that it felt like they were staying in a high end motel!
Thanks for helping us give our guests a great experience MicroCloud. We definitely recommend your product.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Alanna, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you are receiving such positive feedback from your guests. We hope this means returning guests!

Does the job

Used the quilt for about a week, does the job. Seemed a bit hot in it last few nights which is odd because it’s so light, but overall just an average quilt.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Jamie, thank you for your review. Our fibre blend has a similar thermal efficiency as goose down. Therefore we don't need to use much fibre which makes the quilt lightweight.

Goodbye Feathers and Down!

Stumbled across MicroCoud Quilts while shopping for a Goose Down quilt for my Dad - boy am I glad I didn't go with the latter.

I'm very happy that he's happy with it - does everything the former does but without the allergies! So awesome I'm going to pick up a couple more for the rest of the family! :D

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Minty, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that you have found our quilt to surpass the goose down. Our unique fibre blend has a similar thermal efficiency to down, however without the allergy issues and ours is more affordable. We look forward to assisting with your future orders.

Pefect. Just buy it.

Have paid more for known brands but this is what we were after. Arrived on time and immediately put on bed with the new cover . Asleep in minutes. Thanks

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Lee, thanks for the review! Glad to know you're sleeping well.

Warm & cosy but super light!

The quilt is so light in weight on the body but so cosy that I want to snuggle down rather than get out of bed in the morning! Sleeping much better too.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Sunshine, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're enjoying the light and warm feel.

Perfect

I have finally found a doona which is suitable for me. It is light and at the same time warm without being too hot. I would recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Pauline, thank you for your review. We designed the quilt to be exactly as you described, and it really is popular for those reasons. We're happy to know it's comfortable for you!

Skb quilt.

Just wondering what is Gsm on this skb quilt please.
Im a person that get cold most times. And do you just have 1 filling type of different ones. I want something that

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Filiz, our quilt is 250gsm which is lightweight but suitable for all seasons. The unique fibre fill that we developed has a similar thermal efficiency as goose down which means it keeps you warm without overheating.

Super King Quilt

I was skeptical on buying $300 Quilt thinking they're much of a muchness! This isn't the case with MicroCloud! I used it for the first time last night, it kept my partner and I warm on a cold winters night. You wouldn't think it does on inspection being very thin and light. Highly recommend!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Evan, thank you for your review. The quilt certainly is sleek in appearance, however suitable for all seasons. We developed a blend of fibres that have a similar thermal efficiency as goose down. This means our quilt can be lightweight yet warm and cosy too. Pleased to know both you and your partner are enjoying it during this chilly winter!

King Quilt

So light yet warm, sleeping better than ever! I have been recommending Microcloud to family and friends. I look forward to purchasing one for my daughter later this year. Delivery was prompt and simple to purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Ninette, thank you for your review and recommendation. Pleased to know it has helped to improve the quality of your sleep. The quilt really is popular because it's lightweight and cosy.

light and warm quilts

We use a range of MicroCloud products (pillows, mattress toppers, quilts) at tourist accommodation apartments. all of those products are of a great quality and loved by all customers. Light, easy to care for, washable - great choice for commercial or private use.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Anomalia, thank you for your review. It's a pleasure helping you achieve guest comfort and satisfaction with our luxury bedding range.

So light and cosy

Very happy with quilt so light and comfortable.So humid here at present so not a lot of use at the moment but I am pleased to have a Microcloud doona to use in the cooler months ahead

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thank you for the review. Pleased to hear you are enjoying the lightness and comfort. Our quilt has been designed for all-seasons use. Naturally, on the very hot & humid evenings, you probably won't use a quilt at all and instead just a flat sheet. However, for the most part our quilt is suitable because it's lightweight, breathable and regulates temperature superbly so that you don't get too hot or too cold.

Absolutely beautiful

This quilt is so lovely. It is warm without becoming hot and is light and really cosy. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn’t ever been able to find “just the right” quilt. It’s perfect!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Rosemary, thank you for your review. It's fantastic to know that you feel our quilt is perfect. We designed it to be used for all seasons. It regulates temperature superbly and is ultra-lightweight.It certainly is. The longer I use it, the more I love it!

Best quilt I have ever purchased!

I'm glad that I spent the extra money to purchase this King size Microcloud quilt! All the other expensive ones I have purchased in the past I can't actually wash... however this one says I can! so it should last a lot longer. I'm going to purchase the mattress topper next, I was luckily enough to try one out in a Hotel the other weekend, definitely need now

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Jared, thanks for the great feedback - pleased to know it's surpassed all other quilts. The quilt is super lightweight and our unique blend of MicroCloud fibre filling is thermally efficient and breathable. These factors combined help to regulate temperature superbly. Our pillows and toppers are machine washable too. Make sure it's a cold machine wash and then immediately into the tumble dryer on a warm/hot cycle until completely dry. Look forward to receiving your mattress topper order -- a 'must have' in creating a luxuriously comfortable sleeping surface like no other.

Treat product and cruelty free!

We love our Doona, it's light and comfortable warm in winter, cool in summer.
Great product, just purchased another for mum today.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a quality, cruelty free bedding

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Hi Kate, your review sums up perfectly what we wanted to achieve for our clients, and yes, they are a super popular quilt that avoids over heating and is not heavy . Furthermore, our quilts are also fresh, odorless and dust mite resist too. We trust your mum will love the MicroCloud quilt as much as you do. Regards, MicroCloud

Hi, I have been reading your reviews which sound great. I am a 50 + menopausal woman with a cupboard full of quilts that are too hot and heavy for me. I currently sleep with only one blanket (a wonderful wool and alpaca blend that I purchased from the Creswick Mills here in Victoria) - at about 2am I wake up and feel a little cooler and would like a little more warmth (my husband has our quilt on all night - usually 2 layers which include my side) - what would you recommend. I have also just put a foam waffle mattress topper on our king bed (I brought it in from the caravan) that has had a positive effect in improving our nights sleep - sorry to sound so fussy, but a good nights sleep has been so intermittent over the last year. Thanks, Jenny
Hi Jenny, I only brought the Micro Cloud underlay. We love it...I understand the discomfort you are having during the night and this certainly delivers comfort. My husband suffers from sore shoulders and this has helped him. Wish you all the best. DebThanks DebbieHi Jenny, thank you for your review & thank you Debbie for your helpful answer. We certainly understand your struggle for a better nights sleep. Our quilt is lightweight as we know that people do not like heavy quilts. The fibre-fill is very thermally efficient and allows air to circulate easily helping to ensure a well regulated temperature. If you need just a little bit more warmth around the 2am mark, it may be a good idea keeping an extra blanket by the side of the bed and adding that if necessary. It seems that you have created a solution to the bed comfort with your current topper. But as Debbie alluded to, our topper is super popular to create a more comfortable and soft sleep surface.

Does it only come in white? I live in Hallam Victoria.. Can you tell me the price and shipping fee?
I think so. I prefer quilt covers. We have a king and it fits perfectly. Love it. Had doonas and blankets etc and this by far the best.

Micro cloud quilt who sells it?
Micro cloud sells themMicrocloud have their own website they sell from, not sure if you can purchase anywhere elseThank you for your question. MicroCloud sells directly only and via the MicroCloud website on line, so it's very easy and convenient too. Always happy to assist in any way possible. Regards, MicroCloud www.microcloudbedding.com.au

Quilts SingleQuilts DoubleQuilts QueenQuilts KingQuilts Super King