MicroCloud Quilts

MicroCloud Quilts

Double, King, Queen, Single and Super King

I’ve tried them all.....

....blankets, wool doonas, feather doona, mixes etc and discovered these at Tanja Lagoon glamping The temperatures ranged from very cold at night to very hot and we stayed very comfortable. Returning home, I bought two super kings and they’ve been great through all seasons. Love the idea they’re washable too...

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Juanit, thank you for your review. Our MicroCloud Quilt is designed for all seasons & to regulate temperature superbly. We're so pleased to know that you have had an experience exactly has we would've hoped for.

"Felt like we were staying in a high end motel!"

We operate a small 3.5 star motel in Bright Victoria - Bright Avenue Motor Inn - and use MicroCloud Quilts and Mattress Toppers on all of our queen beds. We are constantly complimented on how comfortable our bedding is and what a great sleep our guest's have.
Most recently a guest posted that the bedding was so comfortable that it felt like they were staying in a high end motel!
Thanks for helping us give our guests a great experience MicroCloud. We definitely recommend your product.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Alanna, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you are receiving such positive feedback from your guests. We hope this means returning guests!

Does the job

Used the quilt for about a week, does the job. Seemed a bit hot in it last few nights which is odd because it’s so light, but overall just an average quilt.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Jamie, thank you for your review. Our fibre blend has a similar thermal efficiency as goose down. Therefore we don't need to use much fibre which makes the quilt lightweight.

Goodbye Feathers and Down!

Stumbled across MicroCoud Quilts while shopping for a Goose Down quilt for my Dad - boy am I glad I didn't go with the latter.

I'm very happy that he's happy with it - does everything the former does but without the allergies! So awesome I'm going to pick up a couple more for the rest of the family! :D

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Minty, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that you have found our quilt to surpass the goose down. Our unique fibre blend has a similar thermal efficiency to down, however without the allergy issues and ours is more affordable. We look forward to assisting with your future orders.

Pefect. Just buy it.

Have paid more for known brands but this is what we were after. Arrived on time and immediately put on bed with the new cover . Asleep in minutes. Thanks

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Lee, thanks for the review! Glad to know you're sleeping well.

Warm & cosy but super light!

The quilt is so light in weight on the body but so cosy that I want to snuggle down rather than get out of bed in the morning! Sleeping much better too.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Sunshine, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're enjoying the light and warm feel.

Perfect

I have finally found a doona which is suitable for me. It is light and at the same time warm without being too hot. I would recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Pauline, thank you for your review. We designed the quilt to be exactly as you described, and it really is popular for those reasons. We're happy to know it's comfortable for you!

Skb quilt.

Just wondering what is Gsm on this skb quilt please.
Im a person that get cold most times. And do you just have 1 filling type of different ones. I want something that

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Filiz, our quilt is 250gsm which is lightweight but suitable for all seasons. The unique fibre fill that we developed has a similar thermal efficiency as goose down which means it keeps you warm without overheating.

Super King Quilt

I was skeptical on buying $300 Quilt thinking they're much of a muchness! This isn't the case with MicroCloud! I used it for the first time last night, it kept my partner and I warm on a cold winters night. You wouldn't think it does on inspection being very thin and light. Highly recommend!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Evan, thank you for your review. The quilt certainly is sleek in appearance, however suitable for all seasons. We developed a blend of fibres that have a similar thermal efficiency as goose down. This means our quilt can be lightweight yet warm and cosy too. Pleased to know both you and your partner are enjoying it during this chilly winter!

King Quilt

So light yet warm, sleeping better than ever! I have been recommending Microcloud to family and friends. I look forward to purchasing one for my daughter later this year. Delivery was prompt and simple to purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Ninette, thank you for your review and recommendation. Pleased to know it has helped to improve the quality of your sleep. The quilt really is popular because it's lightweight and cosy.

light and warm quilts

We use a range of MicroCloud products (pillows, mattress toppers, quilts) at tourist accommodation apartments. all of those products are of a great quality and loved by all customers. Light, easy to care for, washable - great choice for commercial or private use.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Anomalia, thank you for your review. It's a pleasure helping you achieve guest comfort and satisfaction with our luxury bedding range.

So light and cosy

Very happy with quilt so light and comfortable.So humid here at present so not a lot of use at the moment but I am pleased to have a Microcloud doona to use in the cooler months ahead

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thank you for the review. Pleased to hear you are enjoying the lightness and comfort. Our quilt has been designed for all-seasons use. Naturally, on the very hot & humid evenings, you probably won't use a quilt at all and instead just a flat sheet. However, for the most part our quilt is suitable because it's lightweight, breathable and regulates temperature superbly so that you don't get too hot or too cold.

Absolutely beautiful

This quilt is so lovely. It is warm without becoming hot and is light and really cosy. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn’t ever been able to find “just the right” quilt. It’s perfect!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Rosemary, thank you for your review. It's fantastic to know that you feel our quilt is perfect. We designed it to be used for all seasons. It regulates temperature superbly and is ultra-lightweight.It certainly is. The longer I use it, the more I love it!

Best quilt I have ever purchased!

I'm glad that I spent the extra money to purchase this King size Microcloud quilt! All the other expensive ones I have purchased in the past I can't actually wash... however this one says I can! so it should last a lot longer. I'm going to purchase the mattress topper next, I was luckily enough to try one out in a Hotel the other weekend, definitely need now

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Jared, thanks for the great feedback - pleased to know it's surpassed all other quilts. The quilt is super lightweight and our unique blend of MicroCloud fibre filling is thermally efficient and breathable. These factors combined help to regulate temperature superbly. Our pillows and toppers are machine washable too. Make sure it's a cold machine wash and then immediately into the tumble dryer on a warm/hot cycle until completely dry. Look forward to receiving your mattress topper order -- a 'must have' in creating a luxuriously comfortable sleeping surface like no other.

Treat product and cruelty free!

We love our Doona, it's light and comfortable warm in winter, cool in summer.
Great product, just purchased another for mum today.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a quality, cruelty free bedding

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Hi Kate, your review sums up perfectly what we wanted to achieve for our clients, and yes, they are a super popular quilt that avoids over heating and is not heavy . Furthermore, our quilts are also fresh, odorless and dust mite resist too. We trust your mum will love the MicroCloud quilt as much as you do. Regards, MicroCloud

Light and cosy!

We purchased several MicroCloud quilts, both king and queen for our various beds, and they are very cosy for a lightweight doona. Our family and guests, as we also have an Airbnb, have also commented on how comfortable and snug they are and as we move from the colder to not so cold nights, we have been happy how they have adapted to the change in overnight temperature, together with the toppers reviewed elsewhere. The MicroCloud team were very courteous, helpful and prompt with their service and we will no doubt be purchasing more MicroCloud products in the years to come!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi Bill and Debbie, it has indeed been our pleasure to assist your AirBnB venture and thank you for your valuable feedback re the comfort of the MicroCloud quilts for your guests and indeed for your personal use too. We pride ourselves on achieving great results with our luxury, 5 star hotel bedding . Your feedback will be of significant assistance to all those seeking genuine comfort and peace of mind. Regards, MicroCloud.

The perfect Quilt

After reading the great reviews about MicroCloud bedding I decided to purchase the quilt. It arrived within a week of ordering & is by far the best quilt I have bought. Worth every cent. I wanted to stay away from the feather & down quilts & had read reviews on other fibre quilts with a lot of reviews mentioning over heating which I have an issue with. When I unwrapped the quilt it was lighter in weight than I thought it would be but it felt great. The first night I used it was a cold night & I didn't put a blanket under the quilt & it was so cosy! I thought I might get cold but it was the perfect temperature all night. I was surprised at how a quilt that light weight could be so warm. The next few nights were warmer than usual & it was still the prefect temperature. No having to hang the leg out of bed or waking up hot. I'm really glad I chose to spend the money & go with a quality product. Would definitely recommend this quilt to anyone who is looking at buying a new one.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Thank you indeed for your most helpful feedback. Our detailed research told us clearly that customers disliked the most : 1/ overheating 2/ feather type fillings and 3/ heavy feeling quilts. This enabled us to start our design process and testing to the point where we believed that the MicroCloud quilt had distinct benefits and now most of our clients are providing exceptionally good feedback. It is truly an all season quilt that breathes well and is lighter in weight yet super comfy. Regards, MicroCloud

Fantastic product and wonderful people to deal with

My daughter suffers from an allergy from dust mites so perfect product for her and our family. Soft and silky feeling in-between the duvet and cover. Highly recommend and both thumbs up!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hi Charli, many thanks your valuable feedback, we are sure it can assist others seeking elite bedding . Comfort with MicroCloud bedding is uppermost with our design team , but of equal importance are healthy outcomes including hypoallergenic benefits , dust mite resistance , air flow and of course being odourless and feather free. The fact that your daughter loves her new quilt is precisely the results we are intending for all our clients. Happy to assist all enquiries via www.microcloudbedding.com.au. Regards, MicroCloud

A cloud is the perfect descriptor.

We had previously purchased a mattress topper and pillow from Microcloud and found it to be superb. So it was a no brainer on purchasing the Super King Quilt.
It's fluffy, but light, with that high end hotel feel, keeping you all luxuriously comfy.
The customer service and speed of delivery was exceptional - this is reflected in the superior quality of their product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hi Wayne, a delightful review from clearly a very happy client. Our team wanted to create a quilt that was as close to perfection as possible. After much testing and refining , we feel that we have just about achieved our goal . We have found that this quilt is popular throughout Australia and is ideal for most seasons too. If you are seeking an excellent quilt and superb comfort please contact us at www.microcloudbedding.com.au . All enquiries very welcome. Regards, MicroCloud

Product and Service are exceptional

I bought the whole set which was the King Size Mattress including Super king quilt, mattress protector and pillows, sight unseen. After much research on the internet and careful reading of all reviews, I decided to take the plunge. My husband and are are so glad we took the chance on this company. They were brilliant to deal with, products delivered quickly, emails answered immediately, follow up phone calls to make sure we were happy with all elements of the product and service. I would give them 10/10 if there were such ratings available.
Then to top it off. The mattress, protector and pillows are wonderful, great quality and "soft as a cloud" we have "slept like logs." since it arrived.
This, coming from a couple who have after 35 years replaced their much loved water bed,(updated for latest models every 5 years) believe me, is a big complement.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hi Mimi, we aim high ! Most of the time we reach our intended happy outcomes for our clients, and occasionally we may just miss our target - honesty is the best policy ! One certain point is that we are passionate and dedicated about assisting all enquiries, being helpful with useful information and it seems our bedding is putting Australians to sleep peacefully with " waking fresh " outcomes. This provides us with much pride. Your review Mimi is amazing and frankly our team is really delighted for you. Naturally , your review will also hopefully assist many others on the hunt for genuine quality and comfortable bedding . It's what MicroCloud is renowned for. Regards, MicroCloud. www.microcloudbedding.com.au

Does it only come in white? I live in Hallam Victoria.. Can you tell me the price and shipping fee?
I think so. I prefer quilt covers. We have a king and it fits perfectly. Love it. Had doonas and blankets etc and this by far the best.

Micro cloud quilt who sells it?
Micro cloud sells themMicrocloud have their own website they sell from, not sure if you can purchase anywhere elseThank you for your question. MicroCloud sells directly only and via the MicroCloud website on line, so it's very easy and convenient too. Always happy to assist in any way possible. Regards, MicroCloud www.microcloudbedding.com.au

I'm a very hot sleeper and worried when I saw the response from Sondheim in Brisbane. Do you feel hot from the doona?
Hi Janette, thank you for your question. We know that overheating during sleep is detrimental to the quality of sleep. Getting too hot leads to perspiring to cool down -- the body feels like it's going through a work-out rather than getting rest. When designing every item in our range, temperature control is a fundamental criteria. Our doona is lightweight, thermally efficient and breathable. All things combined allow for excellent temperature regulation and many customers use during all seasons. Considering the fact that you are a very hot sleeper, it would be helpful to discuss further by calling 1800 95 33 22

Quilts SingleQuilts DoubleQuilts QueenQuilts KingQuilts Super King