2MicroCloud Quilts

93% · 1024 · 4%

4.9
High-quality cotton Japara fabric
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 tested
Washing machine & tumble dry friendly
May not be warm enough for winter

kathtest156
kathtest156
  King

Amazing and affordable quilts!

I am a returning customer. We love the quilts. They are light yet warm in Winter or cool in Summer. Show details ·  1
Lynden S.
Lynden S.

Happy return customer!

Having always had feather quilts I wasn’t sure about the move to a non feather product…
Well! I was surprised how lovely this quilt is to sleep under. I originally bought a quilt with pillows to give our air BnB rental a luxury, hotel vibe, but after sleeping under it myself one night, I now have another on the way for my bed.
Laundering is easy and it just looks and feels luxe … ! What started with a pillow has now changed my whole bed… lovely weight and I’m rewarded with good sleeps and happy guests. Win Win !!
Kushma Chand
Kushma ChandNew South Wales

Works superbly!

Light weight and works well with winter and summer. Keeps it moderately warm with some heating. We have a whole collection of quilt ranging from single to super king. Extremely reliable product. Show details
Tina W
Tina WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Single

Brilliant quilt!

Fantastic quilt. Lightweight yet warm, yet not too warm. Highly recommend.
Kiri H.
Kiri H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Love love love

So thrilled with Microcloud products.
Highly recommend. They look great on my bed and fab to sleep in. Show reply
Lesley
LesleySouth West, WA3 posts

Excellent quilts!

Excellent quilt! High quality as we've come to expect from MicroCloud. Warm in winter and not too warm in summer. I must also mention that Jonathon at MicroCloud offers exceptional help and service. As a business owner myself, I really appreciate dealing with a business who cares about the quality of their products and service. Show details ·  1
Bev Dadds
Bev Dadds

Fabulous

So comfortable and warm, yet lightweight. Perfect all weather quilt. Bought one for my son too. Show reply
Annie L.
Annie L.2 posts

Great Service & Product

Great quality doona. True to size, even distribution of filling which stays even. Good weight and not too heavy.

Customer service was very good as I had trouble applying a discount code when paying however this was quickly addressed by customer support team and shipped and received very quickly. Show details ·  1

Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Best quilt ever!

For years we have been frustrated by our quilt moving around during the night… this doona stays in position and is the perfect weight and warmth… not too hot not too cold, not too heavy, not too light. Just perfect… couldn’t recommend highly enough and the customer service from Tim and Tony is next level. Thank you Show details ·  1
Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Queen

Absolutely love my quilt!

I am so pleased with my quilt, it is lightweight, warm and snuggles in around me. I am a cold sleeper but am always cosy now. Best of all, no animal cruelty was involved in its manufacture Show details
Perfect Quilt
Perfect QuiltSydney, NSW

Awesome Quilt

I looked at Product Reviews prior to buying the MicroCloud Quilt and it has absolutely lived up to expectations. Show details ·  1
Julie K
Julie KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  King

A quilt that is cruelty free AND functions perfectly!

I've had this quilt for a couple of years now and love it so much, I also purchaed 4 pillows for myself and some for my daughter as well. It's the perfect all season quilt, it's light, it keeps it's shape well and best of all, no animals were harmed in the production of it. A win, win! Show details ·  1
Central Escape
Central EscapeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Verified King

The most comfortable and luxurious quilts on the market!

These are by far the most comfortable, luxurious and warm (but breathable) quilts on the market. We run an Airbnb management company with now over 30 properties, and every single one of our beds have a MicroCloud quilt on them. We have had guests privately message us after their stay to ask how they can order a MicroCloud quilt of their own. We have tried using other brands in the past but have ended up coming back to MicroCloud due to the high quality. Show details ·  1
Toffee
ToffeeSydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect quilt and bedding

I first used this quilt in an Airbnb accommodation . I was so impressed that I photographed the label and ordered immediately on my arrival home . It’s just so good . Show reply
Rosemary
Rosemary2 posts
  Super King

Just as described. Love it and highly recommend it, so comfortable Show reply

Ziggy
Ziggy · Quilts

What's its TOG rating?

Jodielee leitch
Jodielee leitch · Quilts King

How long does it normally take for delivery to Sydney?

Leanne Lynch
Leanne Lynch · Quilts Super King

Where can I buy this quilt

Bernard R.
Bernard R.

try google

Heavy on style and light in weight, these quilts are made of 100% Japara cotton casing and feature a body-contouring design. The elegant drape ensures your bed exudes luxury while the cloud-like fibre fill doesn't make you feel weighed down beneath the quilt or overheat.

Features

Easy care: microCloud hotel quilts are machine washable and tumble dry safe.

The perfect temperature for every season: Enjoy consistently peaceful sleep at the perfect temperature, all year round. The thermally efficient fill intuitively regulates the sleeping environment, creating a beautiful balance of airflow, warmth and comfort under the caress of the cosy, lightweight quilts.

Made for comfort and wellbeing: Expertly designed for an optimal night’s sleep and good health, MicroCloud quilts are breathable, hypoallergenic, odourless and anti-microbial & dust mite resistant. The soft, hi-tech fibre fill is free of animal products like prickly, unhygienic feathers, so you can rest easy knowing you’re sleeping with your health and wellbeing in mind.

Product information

• microCloud ultra-soft hi-tech fibre fill
  • Machine washable & tumble dry tested
  • High thread-count pure cotton Japara fabric
  • Impeccably detailed sewing finish: parallel twin stitching and piping
  • Hypoallergenic
  • HealthGuard treated to be anti-microbial and dust mite resistant
  • Contains no harmful substances as tested by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
  • No prickly feathers or animal contaminant; cruelty-free
  • Odourless
  • 3-year warranty

What reviewers thought

Reviewers were ultimately very happy with the product and rated it highly. They claimed the quilt was very soft and luxurious. It is lightweight and nice to sleep under, however, as for all-seasons, some people do not think it’s warm enough for winter.

Compare all MicroCloud Quilts listings
MicroCloud Quilts Queen
MicroCloud Quilts Queen4.7
MicroCloud Quilts Double
MicroCloud Quilts Double4.2
CategoryQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & DoonasQuilts, Duvets & Doonas
Release date