Egg Pod

Egg Pod

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

Pros

No peeling shells
Easy and quick to use
Great value for money

Cons

Handles can be hot after use in microwave

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (12) · No (61)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (70) · No (8)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Exploded!!

This worked well for a while and then one day it failed and exploded, forcing open the microwave door and spraying egg all over the kitchen including the ceiling. I would never trust it again after the huge job of cleaning up the mess and permanently staining the newly-painted ceiling.

Purchased in at Australia Post Offices for $14.

It's not worth the hassle.

When I called to order the egg pod they automatically enrolled me in magazines and coupons for 29.00 a month. Now I have to call and call to cancel the magazines and coupons. It's not worth the hassle. I will not order another thing off the TV again. I will cancel my debit card before they steel my money from me if I can't cancel the magazine and coupon order. What a rip off!

Sharkslayer
SharkslayerPerth, WA

Good for the first few goes but poor quality

Good for the first few goes using 700g eggs. Then the yellow insulation ring that seals the two halves when close, fell off and I haven’t been able to get it back on. It can no longer be used

Purchased in .

Worst think in the kitchen

I bought my cooker from PCH. Your ad on TV is misleading. The cooker does not work on FRESH eggs. They come out the same as cooked on the stove. I tried over a doz. eggs and they were all a bust ! I followed your instructions to the letter and too no a vale. I should have know something from CHINA was/is a piece of JUNK. It doesn't matter to you because you have your money. I'll be sure to tell family and friends it NOT WORTH IT ! Thanks Mr. J. Edwards Williamstown PA

Purchased in at PCH for $29.66.

Find out how Egg Pod compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

We have used our eggpod several times and it had worked as advertised every time.

I do have a suggestion for you to improve it. Put a drain plug in the bottom tray. Water gets trapped when you turn it over to empty it or clean it. The water goes up the sides, so you don't get all of the water out.
Thank you for this great product and for your valuable time.

Bill Ward
crestwood69@gmail.com

Micky

Best Health Fund available, we have been members since 1970.

We get the best returns. Our dentist says it's the best fund she has seen while working. We use it for podiatrist, chiro, dentist and psychology, very good for staying healthy.

Bad invention

This product does NOT cook large eggs to perfection. I followed the instructions to the letter and cooked the eggs one minute longer than recommended. The eggs where still not fully cooked in the center. Also, this product can burn you, so I don't recommend allowing children near it. Want good cooked hardboiled egg? Use the original stove top method and don't waste your money on this. I used this product twice and was disappointed. Now this product is in the trash. Bummer.

Purchased in for $32.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Xea01
Xea01Sydney, NSW

Good product. hit or miss with the eggs

Tried this egg pod I saw online to quickly make hard-boiled eggs. It works perfectly but I would sometimes have difficulty with the egg since the sizing is not that perfect. Overall, convenient product.

Purchased in at Amazon for $44.

Super product. Best eggs ever.

Ordered 2 egg pods on line. Got them quickly. Followed instructions and got perfect hard boiled eggs. I have never had eggs peel as easly as this. Highly reccomend this product. I have nothing negative to say about the egg pod. You will be pleased with this product. Alex..

arnalla
arnallaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product

Used this for the first time today. Followed steps exactly and wow. Eggs cooked perfectly and shells came off almost by themselves. This product is an absolute time saver. Wish I had used it earlier.

Purchased in for $40.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop DirectSend a private message

It's a great little product, glad you liked it

Do not buy

I had to spend over 20 minutes on the phone to buy this, as they tried over and over again to sell me something additional. When the Egg Pod finally came, it semed to be ok, but in les than a week it started melting slightly in the microwave. All instructions were followed.

Purchased in for $21.81.

William
WilliamSydney, NSW

This product is good but doing only 4 eggs at a time is too slow.

Everything is fine but it is too small. 4 eggs at a time takes too long to get a dozen eggs done. It should be a little bigger. Apart from that it is a good Product.

Kaye R.
Kaye R.Southern and Hills, SA

Wonderful idea

I absolutely love my egg pod, it is so simple to use and always a success. Don't know why I didn't purchase one earlier. Easy to use and easy to clean. Eggs cooked to perfection. Is a must for everyone.

Purchased in for $25.

RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Ease of use

Love this product. Works perfectly. Only problem I have is how to take out the bottom insert for cleaning. The top one ok but bottom won’t move. Shells left in.

Purchased in for $39.

All good I worked it out. 100% perfect now ‍♂️

Diane F.
Diane F.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect egg cooker

No heat anywhere outside, we get just perfect cooked eggs, easy to peel, just the best egg cooker. Very lightweight, not too big for storage, we love it and always use cage free eggs