Elite Singles

Elite Singles

Dont waste your time!

You spend quite a long time filling out your profile with your preferences in order to be matched acconding. But this is not what happens! Your matches are totally nothing related to your preferences and anyone can see your profile and message you. The money is taken at once from your bank account not monthly. So dont waste your time and money this website just advertise they will do this and that but is way better go to other free apps that does the same and is free!

Low activity site

I'm a guy that is serious about finding a partner - or at least a date. And it is objectively fair to say that I'm a reasonable prospect. A very small pool of potential matches that would actually interact. And that is in a city of 2 million, and setting my preferred radius as within 500km.

Real Life MeetupNo

Constant false matches with key criteria & distance outside of key preference, even after multiple requests to update.

The advertised extensive evaluation of the matches is good, however after almost two months of feedback to the site that matches were either over 100km outside of the strict preference on distance, had no photos, or wanted current or future preferences that are not in keeping with mine or theirs, I spend more time removing false matches to be authentic, and provide feedback than actually meeting people. I have met people so it's not all bad, but improvement in matches to strict preferences should be looked at, otherwise, i will cancel under 3 months for a 6-month subscription due to these false matches & time wasted

Real Life MeetupYes

Not worth your money or your time.

Firstly I could not login this lasted for days. When I asked to cancel my subscription they did this then drew the same amount through another avenue. Customer service is really slow. So far men they say are suitable live a great distance away. Their app is inconsistent with logging in. I am very disappointed.

Real Life MeetupNo

Waste of time & fake profiles

The name implied “Elite singles” decent quality people. Most people would expect that Elite singles would be checking to make sure no profiles were fraudulent before listing them but they did not until I raised an alert.
Not good enough on behalf of Elite singles, I certainly couldn’t trust them again.

Real Life MeetupNo

do not waste your time or money

My experience with this site has been less than satisfactory, it would not even let you visit your own profile without payment, in case you want to modify or delete it.

Absolute rip off

DO not waste your money! Clunk app which sends me three lots of every notifcation; the men are no different from anywhere else; I tried to get a refund and they refused - absolute rip off.

Awesome site

Great site, easy log in. Did what is expected it would do, as long as your genuine and polite I believe you will find that special someone as I did.

Comes across as fake

Like every other site for the males side, cant see anything get matched with people who have opppsite interests. You should be able to view photos of people as well on the free version . Too many of these site use fake profiles and photos to lure men in. Far too expensive just preying on the desperate and lonely. There should be a month trial version. I wont spend my money if it comes across as fake. Might just go back to RHP

One of the worst sites

I expected ELITE SINGLES to have professional profiles as it is one of the more expensive sites....this is not the case. I have not had any new matches for over two weeks. Even the free site POF has more activity. In addition it is a clunky site to use...not user friendly at all... and the app is useless...don’t waste your money

Be Honest. Be Positive

Looking for a male companion to share outings, interests and laughter ? Then I would recommend Elite Singles. I met several lovely potential mates through this site. The profile analysis offered balanced matches.
Be honest, be cheerful, be open to listen and learn about the person you meet.
I met a man who matched my personality and interests going forward - quite quickly after joining.
Look at what you can offer rather than what you can get and enjoy time shared.
For women...there are more good men registered on ES out there than not. Put your best foot forward and enjoy.

Terrible dating site

Terrible dating site... I’m so disappointed with elite dating site. Stay away this site. They don’t care about people paid them money. I’m woman so I’m looking for a man but every day elite sent me all woman as I’m lesbian. Waste money only. I paid a hundred dollars but I’m getting nothing...

If I could select 0 I would

I am looking for love. I went to Elite singles with the hope of meeting the one. I paid $3,500.00 for a year membership so I expected a lot in return with such a large amount paid. What I received was a date with as guy every 8 weeks which was the minimum in the contact I signed. I was matched with very ordinary guys, some of which lived with their patients and worked at supermarkets stacking shelves for the last 25 years. I was in the middle of completing a PhD and felt like what I had asked for was ignored. They said they would match me with some one who was like me, but they matched me with guys who were strange, lived with their parents, didn’t have jobs and I wasn’t able to hold a conversation with. Well it was a huge miss and waste of money. They set me up with terrible matches who didn’t live anywhere near me. One guy lived 3 hours away from me on a farm and wouldn’t move. They said that they had people from the Gold Coast but they didn’t and only set me up with people who lived at least 1 hour away from me. Save your money and register with RSVP or another site who actually has members who live in the same state. Don’t fund a ‘match making’ agency who charges you $3,500 for a year membership and matches you with really dud dates at the minimum time frame of every 8 weeks ( 1 match every 8 weeks= 6/7 matches every year). They must have way more men than ladies and you will be treated as a after thought in the dating world. The service that was given versus the money spent just doesn’t add up. This is the worst waste of money I have ever spent. I feel so ripped off and regret spending soo much money. I am still single and wish I had kept my money and not gone through such a ridiculous expensive waste of time.

Waste of time and money

Absolute waste of money if you are a senior woman. You cannot search for members. They only send you a few photos each day. Most profiles they send you do not have photos. I suspect they are free members who cannot respond. They do not take into consideration your preferences, just send you anyone, who might live 1000 miles away, or are 5'2 and you're 5'8 who aren't are your educational level or intelligence. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE. Some of the men are married, and others write back they found someone on another site.

Real Life MeetupNo

More genuine than other date websites

It's a good app. Much more genuine profiles on this website then other ones. Easy to communicate with other people and found my girlfriend from this website. Thanks Elite Singles

Don’t waste your money

Don’t bother with this site. I would say majority of profiles I have been sent are not even registered as they don’t have a photo, the profiles don’t match what I’m looking for and I’m really easy going. Very rarely do u get a response if u contact anyone, you can’t search, only elite send who they think match and really they don’t know me. It’s expensive, I had a couple of times same profiles sent a few times. I’m really dissatisfied with the experience on this website rely on your friends would cheaper and more constructive and reliable total waste of money.

Real Life MeetupNo

Take your money and you can rarely log in

This site and Silver Singles are exactly the same, you can log in easily until they get your money and then you can not log in or log in to complain. They just want your money and they actually produce nothing. STAY AWAY FROM ELITE..SILVER SINGLES. they have taken hundreds of dollars from me and I can rarely log in. May be twice a day if I am lucky. DISGUSTING AND THIEVING SITE

Waste of money

I am so disappointed with Elite Singles. I thought I would be paying monthly once I gave my card because the price was quoted as such. Stay away from this site. They throw matches that don't match and actually take away your ability to express yourself. Just tick the box and call it psychology. Worse site ever.

Absolutely a waste of time and money

After spending so long to set up my profile and answer all questions that seemed at the time to be very relevant, the majority of matches were not compatible. Ridiculous that you have a minimum distance of 50 KIM. Should be a lot less. Some of my matches were over 300klms away!!!
I believe some of these matches don’t even exist

Worked for us

This platform is as good as any other and I found the people I communicated with to all be good genuine people. It takes an amount of luck and time to fine that special someone and for me it was over a year, I met someone via elite singles that is a perfect match, we get on great and we only 5 minutes live apart. It can happen!