Elite Singles

Elite Singles

1.3

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (22%) · No (78%)

Waste of time and money!!!

Very expensive with no desirable result. They automatically renew your account without consulting and claim that it is part of the contract you sign in and cannot get the refund. That was a complete rip-off. Very disappointed!!!

SCAM dating services

None of these agencies work . Total SCAM. You never meet these people you see of their photos. Waste of money. I tried a few. PROVES that it is A CON. Thank you.

Perth_2020

Perth_2020Perth, WA

Fake man - customer service bad - expensive - don't use the site

Very expensive online dating site. In 1 month 1 had only 1 man communicate with me and that was a unreal - fake male. Terrible how customer service responded. I ask for cancellation and refund. Nothing. Don't waste our money and your time.

Women Never Respond When I Contact Them

I get sent Partner Proposals and Matches plus Smiles. But when I contact these women, I never get any replies.
I paid for one month membership, there appears to be fake profiles to lure men to join.

If I could leave a zero I would. This company is a scam

They take your money- do NOTHING then keep taking your money after you cancel the subscription. I had to cancel my card as the only way of stopping these thieves from taking my money

This company is an utter scam merchant. DO NOT USE

You firstly get hardly any emails etc, very low numbers of people on site i expect. I then cancelled my contract but they still took money out of my account saying i had clicked for automatic renew ell. I told them I hadn't so they agreed to a "partial refund" as it wasn't their fault i ticked automatic renewal (i hadn't), then this month they have taken $133 AGAIN! My account has been closed for a month. I have emailed customer support numerous times and got nothing back. This is nothing short of THEFT.

DownUnderDesi

DownUnderDesiSouth East Queensland, QLD

EliteSingles-Its a scam

Thinking it will be a good way to meet professionals.
Looking for women..They are automatically taking $100/month from my account.
Too expensive and shady practices.
I would not recommend any body else for thias

Lovely

LovelyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very expensive, very few matches. Just don’t waste your money!

I was hoping to find quality men, ages 35-50, in Adelaide area however the matches are mostly men over 55 or matches in other cities. I’m not convinced there are even 10 active people on here for the whole state.
Many “matches” are offline (I’m thinking they are old users) this not really matches.
VERY expensive!

Very disappointed!

Eun Ae

Eun AePerth, WA

Absolutely crap.

I joined and was looking for Japanese or Koreans. They haven’t had one. The men look so old. They ask every time what is that we are looking for but they don’t make a bit of improvements. Don’t join Elite singles, please. It might work for youngsters not when you are above 50s. They are just rubbish. Don’t waste your time and money.

Rubbish

Poor customer service (no response to enquires after a week) suggested matches are not appropriate matches for me - only communication was from a man with limited written skills insisting i to go to his place during lockdown (despite my continual & polite refusal ) yuck

Real Life MeetupNo

Not the best app out there.

I’m not one to complain but I found it to be a bit of waste of time, and definitely waste of money, Tbo Grindr is border line better then this s**t

Private

PrivateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DON'T waste your time. 90% matched with people without photos.

Constantly matches with people who don't have photos on their profile. Often my preferences weren't recognised when being matched with people.
I asked for a refund virtually straight away and I was denied a refund.

suzy.leavy

suzy.leavySydney Surrounds, NSW

Slow and bad website for matches hours away

$390 for 6 months. The next 6 months fee was collected automatically and they refused to refund even though I wasn’t using site and requested refund 20mins after receiving notification of it being collected.
Matches all much older and absolutely miles away. Not elite at all. Just old.
Website very very slow. Photo upload takes forever and then has to be checked which takes at least 24hrs. Very hard to use website. Really bad. Expensive and unreasonable to not refund.

kirbrit

kirbritSydney, NSW

No thanks

After going through the whole spiel and spending the hard-earned folding stuff, I ventured onto this reviews page. Should have gone to Spec-savers. I found the reviews to be mostly true. The site was well aware of my email address and refused to answer any questions I had. It was like I was invisible.

Mr D

Mr DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Difficult to organise in a helpful way.

I thought it would be good as it is called Elite Singles but it is a very clumbsy and poorly organised web site. I certainly would not recommend it to any of my friends.

Lena

LenaCoffs Harbour

Would give zero star rating if I could - a Berlin- based company called SparkNetworks that uses a computer- data base

Total rip-off

Cannot browse profiles. I paid $210 and receive 1-6 profiles a day. Of these 1-6 profiles a day half of them don't even have pictures or do not match my criteria age wise. That's a total rip off. There also does not seem to be any explanation of what the symbols mean in the app and it does not seem to be possible to hit 'enter' in a message and start a new paragraph. Very underdeveloped app. But yeah the worst is the price and you might end up seeing one profile per day in return...

Snap

SnapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money

A complete waste of time and money. I assumed being a paid subscription the quality would be better. As you sign up it appears there are plenty of people that meet your criteria but they are blurred until you pay. Once they have your money (monthly payments but paid in a lump sum upfront) you quickly see you were duped)..
There are only 20 matches a day and most of them don’t fit the requirements, especially in location. The wildcards are ridiculous and not even worth viewing as they are so far out of the criteria. You get countless messages, of which most are pointless ‘smiles’, from men from all over the place that don’t meet the criteria at all.
Extremely disappointed & wouldn’t recommend at all.

Priddy

PriddySouth East Queensland, QLD

Subscription experience

I signed up for three months then on 23rd May was advised my subs would be renew 4th July I advised them not to renew 23rd May. On 4th July my credit card was still charged so I am now struggling to get my money back. A poor finish to a very average site. Garry P

kittykat

kittykatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid this site like the plague (and their affiliated sites)

I've found this site a complete waste of time and money. It's one of the more expensive offerings so you'd expect you'd be getting quality. The matching algorithm is a joke. I was continually suggested men who were way shorter and older than the criteria I selected and who lived outside my specified radius - often offering people in another state! The policy saids they'll give a refund within 3 days but that's only if you haven't corresponded with anyone.