Elite Singles

Elite Singles

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Elite Singles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Real Life MeetupYes (21) · No (92)
Steve H.
Steve H.

Elite Singles had too few people in my area (Perth, Au)

I joined a week ago and there are only four people in my city (Perth). No new match suggestions have come up. They debit the whole amount and only give you 3 days to refund, as long as your haven't sent any messages. Utter waste of $300.

Update: I complained about the short cool off period and they have offered a goodwill refund. Customer services were really good.

Gender Male

Do not waste your money on Elite Singles

After joining Elite Singles you were promised new introductions in your area, there was a limited few and many without pics, many of the introductions were 100's of miles away. There was only a cooling off period of 3 days, one can only wonder how to be introduced, get some feedback, create an online relationship before catching up. The sum you pay is not on a monthly basis and Elite will Debit your account for the full amount i.e. some $200 in one hit. After complaining and requesting reimbursement I was denied. The head office is based in Berlin so no chance of talking with someone in Australia. This Dating Site is a complete rip off, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ELITE, because it definitely isn't.

Scott
Scott

limited choices - only 10 people in search result per day

I just signed up with Elite Singles, spent like 20 minutes filling out their questionare, and when I finally get in it only shows you 10 matching search results, you have to come back each day to see 10 new results.

Google Search result says "EliteSingles boasts over 13 million members worldwide"

But you only get to see 10 per day in a match result search.

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

A waste of time and money !

I am a professional woman, well educated, financially secure and I live in my own home.
I was constantly matched with men who were unemployed, uneducated and clearly wrong for me.
I do not believe that being on a pension and sleeping on a verandah at your daughter's house means
" I am financially secure and live in a lovely home."
I complained to Customer Care and they responded with "We connect you with appropriate matches."
It costs a lot of money and it is NOT WORTH IT !

Doug
DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Confidence tricksters

Elite Singles is most definitely not what it claims. Not only is the matching system hopelessly borked, but profiles are heavily edited, users are not permitted to be open and transparent, communication is non-existent, billing systems are predatory, and any criticism or even questioning of policies gets an immediate ban. What the company clearly wants is flowery language and deception rather than the truth. I only selected one star because its not possible to select none. Actually this mob deserve negative stars !!!!

rosana w.
rosana w.

Elite is exaggerated name

Advertising is exaggerated.

People on the site are not so called “elite”.

Fees are Quite expensive. Not worth it at all.

Basic account not working at all. Don’t have a free trial period.

I’d like a refund!

I took out what I thought was a one month subscription, had a bad experience with scammer, thought I’d got off site, but been charged for additional 9 months! $809!

Elly
EllyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not sign up. Not Elite

Worst dating site I've ever. Prey on vulnerability, spam you to subscribe Min 3 mths, outrageous cost No site phone or email, 3 day cooling off is hidden, then 1 message no refund Not Elite in anyway even if all the matching questions and multiple matches make you think otherwise

Theresa Weiss
Theresa WeissGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too difficult to cancel membership!!!.

I found that the same profiles on other cheaper sites were also on this site. However, my primary concern and gripe is that I'm finding it EXTREMELY difficult to cancel my subscription. They have automatically renewed my subscription even after I'd made it very clear that I wanted to cancel through 3 emails. All ignored. Now I'm going to try and get my money back and stop them billing me again. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH CUSTOMER CARE. DON'T JOIN THIS SITE!!!

Peter
Peter

Fake people and no photos

I have been a member for 3 months.
I get about 10 fake women a day.
No photos and most live at “ Parliament House” crap. Some you talk too disappear days later, and some stalk you.
There have been text conversations and I believe they are not living in Australia as their grammar is broken and you can tell that English isn’t their first language.
Plus when you talk about where they live, they don’t respond about their area.
I wouldn’t of joined if I had known how scammy this site feels.

Red Cedar Girl
Red Cedar GirlSydney, NSW

This site is definitely a scam

I joined Elite Singles about 4 weeks ago as I thought it would be a good site with some independent nice men. I did not receive A SINGLE MESSAGE from anyone. I joined Zoosk a few weeks later and was inundated with messages, spoke to men on line and had a few dates. Elite Singles is a scam, what a waste of $350 - there was no way to join for less than 6 months. PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE!

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extreemely Dishonest Company

I worked out very quickly that the majority of ladies that I contacted, or contacted me were not genuine or appeared not to exist.
I cancelled my auto renewal, yet the renewal still went though. Another years subscription was stolen from my card. I have spent the last month emailing the company to ensure that my subscription would not be renewed again. Yet again Elite breached their own cancellation policy and renewed me for another year. I am now working through my bank to get a refund and for a formal complaint to go through over Elite's dishonest practices.
I strongly recommend that people steer clear of this dishonest company.
Despite their.com.au domain and apparent Australian email addresses, they appear to be a German based company.

Lee M
Lee MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Genuine Profiles

I've been e-dating two years now and spent 6 months each on Zooks, Elite and Match.com. Elite offered by far a quality and genuine experience for 40+ age-group daters. It's definitely NOT elite. But I did connect with real people. Unlike Match.com which, in my age group at least (45+), 60 per cent populated by fakers. I'm back on Elite. I may not have liked all the matches, but at least they were real people.

The site didn’t even work

Messages didn’t show, matches were not suitable, when I asked for a refund due to it not working properly and matches being way to far away & not a suitable age (20+ older than me) they relayed their three day cooling off period. Waste of money don’t do it to yourself!

Gender Female