2Epson Expression Home XP-400 / XP-410

Epson Expression Home XP-400 / XP-410

1.6

37 reviews · Statistics

5%11%84%

Brand Manager for Epson? Claim your listing.
See the Best Printers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Epson Expression Home XP-400 / XP-41037 reviews
Kevin L.
Kevin L.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Sunny
SunnyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
  XP-410

Don't buy it. It's not good printer at all

I am not satisfied at all with this printer. Never able to get it work when you need it most. Extremely unreliable. Always have some error happening. I wonder why printer companies does. It almost seem like it's on purpose Show details
Joe
Joe

Piece Of Dog Sh!#

Disgusting waste of money, constantly buying ink...may the company go broke.Soooooo painful...nozzle check, head cleaning...needs sledge hammer so I can have some satisfaction..tonight I will pour a nice glass of red and get to work on this hideous machine.
Melody C.
Melody C.
  XP-400

I can see why it’s discontinued

We finally smashed it to bits. Always had trouble connecting it to WiFi, so we’d have to plug it up to the computer. Then the o my way it would print was if we had brand new ink cartridges in it, because if we went so much as a month without using it, the ink would dry up. Every time I would first try to use it, I would be in the phone with technical support for an hour at least while they would have me do a “print head cleaning” and printing test pages over And over until I’d run out of ink. Then when I purchased new ink, and replaced it, it would magically work.

MGsrev
MGsrev
  XP-410

Discontinued Surprise (NOT) seen the reviews!

Refuses to print in monochrome, only prints in photo or best photo option for a BW doc.

Scans 1 page to a file, for readable reproduction you have a 1mb 1 page file!

I would not recommend buying new or used XP 410 as the ink will cost you more than the printer for less than 200 pages

vanillarose
vanillaroseWAPerth, WA17 posts
Domo
DomoVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts
Dragonflz
DragonflzQLDDarling Downs, QLD18 posts

Not the greatest

My first one of these did not work returned for a replacement that one was good at first it printed ok not the clearest, it does go through ink including the XL ones, as you have to constantly clean nossles as they leave lines across the page. I have tried different brands still no different. its ok if you just want to print non important documents but not good for photos as its not clear.

Raj
RajWAPerth, WA51 posts

Piece of Rubbish

Will not buy again keeps getting clogged if I go away for 3 weeks the printer nozzles get choked and have spent a fortune on nozzles. Never buy an Epson again. Spend your money on anything but an Epson.

Linds
Linds
  XP-400

Terrible printer

It can't print worth a damn and doesn't last. It constantly runs out of ink and prints way out of alignment. It prints blank pages and in backwards order too. Never have I used a worse printer than the Epson XP-400. This is a perfect example of planned obsolescence. You are forced to buy new ink constantly which is what I assume Epson wants. This is a money trap of a machine.

ticc
ticc
  XP-410

Not good printing quality at all

I will never Epson printer again. donesnt print properly . need color inks for black printings... I will never Epson printer again. donesnt print properly . need color inks for black printings... I will never Epson printer again. donesnt print properly . need color inks for black printings... I will never Epson printer again. donesnt print properly . need color inks for black printings...

Grotty Yachty
Grotty YachtyAU18 posts

Do not touch

Do not touch, prints poorly you end up with lines thru your page. You have to use the usb cord wont work on wifi to print or scan, now it has stopped scanning altogether. On the up side the ink tends to last awhile and cheap cartridges are avaiable thru wholesale online companies.

natski McHugh
natski McHughAU23 posts
Deeb
DeebWAPerth, WA10 posts

Terrible printer

Absolutely terrible printer. Will not print at all after ink change with genuine cartridges $30.00 each. epson didn't care at all. In total I probably manage to print about 20 pages. Thought I was upgrading from my $30.00 HP but I will be going back to K Mart for the cheap printer now. So disappointing - don't go near epson.

Ljiggy
LjiggyWAMid West, WA4 posts

Avoid at all costs

We have hardly used the Epson XP-410 due to its inability to remain connected WI/FI and its refusal to recognise touch by fingers.

My parents lost the usb cable but that's not the point as it operated fine without a direct connection for a couple of months after it was purchased. Now it only shows an error message and does not function AT ALL.