Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720/WF-3725/WF-3730

• Printing Speed
eLIZABETH

eLIZABETHSydney, NSW

The worst printer EVER

The print quality is fine, Ink is expensive
The scanner continually drops of the computer and wont scan
Don't waste your money I have used Epson in the past but Boy Never again Brother is a dream compared to this one

Purchased in December 2019 for A$450.00.

Amber W.

Amber W.South East Queensland, QLD

Canon similar product is far superior

Purchased from Officeworks. I have only owned the Epson for a couple of month and am already having issues. From the beginning I noticed the scanner is far worse quality than the similar Canon machine I had previously. It has trouble feeding documents and they often get stuck. This is just with smaller documents, bigger ones are a nightmare! Also the paper rollers behind the tray have already started playing up. I get the same error which is telling me contact Epson support. I did pay the extra for a 3 year warranty as I know these cheaper printers can be unreliable at best. I wouldn't buy again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Officeworks for A$350.00.

Rod

RodSydney, NSW

EPSOM WF-3730 - do not buy.

I changed brands from Canon to Epson to give this brand a try.
I regret the purchase. The OEM ink is soooo expensive ($700 in last 6 months), that I am forced to go to aftermarket inks. All inks burn out quickly.
The printer occasionally stops printing with a message - do not recognise cartridge. I reseat the cartridge and the printing can be done again. I know that these printing companies make their money out of gouging on the price of replacement inks, but Epson is ridiculous. Considering dumping this printer and going to another brand. The printer driver interface is also fiddly.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$158.00.

Printers

Find out how Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720/WF-3725/WF-3730 compares to other Printers

Zed

ZedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy

I hate it when a printer stops printing because it is showing a low level. There are many pages left to print and the only reason Epson do this is to sell you there expensive ink. My first Epson printer and definitely my last. Will not stand to be dictated to by a manufacturer or a machine.

Erz I.

Erz I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's been a rock solid printer especially using Mac

Highly recommend getting the XL print cartridges for the extra oomph. Setup was a breeze and we have multiple devices from Mac laptops, iPhones, iPads and all print very easily.

Purchased in February 2020 at Officeworks.

Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Responsive Wireless Multi-function Printer

This is a bit cheaper than the other stores when I compared it to other stores. The amount of paper that can be fill inside is plenty enough for regular use. The Ink set included is also enough for start up use. The instructions for set up and screen interface is User friendly in conjunction with the product manual. We usually print directly using the wi-fi direct feature by pairing the Iphone & Ipad (after downloading & installing the Epson app).

The print quality is good and connecting the printer to my Iphone 7 Plus is quick using wireless technology but I’m not so happy with the maximum number of device that can be paired to this multi-function printer. I can say it’s really a Good value for money.

SJ

SJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Purchased this and had it up and running and printing within 20 minutes. Connected to home wifi so no issues if you have good wifi. As for printing cartridges there are always other places that sell them for more competitive prices to keep printing costs down. Overall very happy with this printer.

Purchased in July 2020 at Officeworks for A$158.00.

boots

bootsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible worst ever

Terrible worst buy from office works was told it was a quality printer 3 months after purchase still cant print anything as the only thing you get is communication error with what I have no idea printing off USB so no internet is required and attached to laptop via cord

Purchased in May 2020 for A$200.00.

Camt

CamtGosford NSW

Acceptable quality printing but very restrictive functionality

bzerk86

bzerk86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mixed Feelings, Good Features, Questionable Longevity

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W Online Store for A$149.00.

Epson workforce pro wf-3720 =total failure *

As evidenced by other feedback / reviews, this is a failed product.
It runs out of ink quicker than previous epson models that I have owned.
It has wi fi connectivity problems.
It currently will not print following a windows 10 up grade.
Avoid!!!!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$149.00.

KLMCentral Queensland, QLD

Nothing but issues

I have had drama with this since I bought it. I have taken it back to place of purchase a few times and the cannon help line have been good to try and help but it's still a really bad printer. The worst is the muck around between paper sizes letter to A4. Plus any attempt to print from your phone or ipad via wifi is terrible. To save throwing it straight in the bin ( which I'm still very tempted to do). I used a cable not wifi and I scan to a usb then work from that to computer. A Shocker really.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Kris W

Kris W

Exactly what we needed

This printer is great! Was very easy to set up and connect to our home network and hasn't had any issues staying connected. Prints quietly and prints in good quality colour and black and white. Haven't had any issues at all. Extremely happy with the printer and at $139 it's a bargain. Ink refills are good value for money as well. Would recommend to anyone who needs a good reliable home printer!

Purchased in March 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for A$139.00.

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Not worth the money or the time.

Purchased at Bing Lee Physical store.

NEWD

NEWDNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish product

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for A$148.00.

Saad

Saad

Ink runout very fast

Bought this printer from officeworks for $150. On box it says prinying 500 sheets. After printing only 50-60 sheets ink ran out. Waste of money. Do not buy this product.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for A$150.00.

Brian M

Brian MWyoming

Poor print quality

Setup was easy and front panel gave good control.

Scanning works fine and is more than adequate for most general purpose needs.

However the good news finishes there. Print quality was less than impressive. I certainly would not use it in an office environment.

I thought it might be better once I installed new print cartridges, of course this happens soon, because of the tiny amount of ink provided with new printers. Unfortunately new cartridges didnt help. This piece of garbage is destined for the scrap heap, when the ink runs out.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks.

Printing Speed

Started out perfect but uses ink used up very fast which is expensive.

Not reliable. Uses ink very fast. Cleans print head often. Upgrades causes problems with this equipment. The short term introductry cartriges last way longer than the xl ones. Tried generic ones and they worked better than the name brand but an upgrade killed that option. This will soon be in the trash

Purchased in March 2019 at Your Home Depot for A$79.00.

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Far so good

My TX 550 W Epson printer died after 10 years so why not another Epson. Decided on a 3730 and after 3 sheets it died persistent paper jams and eventually unable to print at all. Rang Epson technical and they advised a terminal hardware failure take it back for a replacement. The second one is going well. Good quality print and easy enough to set up. Scanner works well and I really liked how easy it is to get the machine printing from my iphone. I purchased from Officeworks at $159 so not bad value in my opinion.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for A$159.00.

Ge Schoonderwoerd

Ge SchoonderwoerdAU

Disappointed in the printer

Every time I have to tell the printer to print on both sides, After printing it keep going back to print one side per sheet. My other printer what was not an Epson printed on both sides automatically.
Took me also a few hours to set up the printer and the scanner.
Not happy with this product.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for A$129.00.

Katrina W.

Katrina W.asked

Workforce Pro WF-3720/WF-3725/WF-3730

Horrible. I’ve spent $400 on ink in 4 weeks. I work in a law firm from home due to COVID & it’s hard to find replacement ink. So many problems- worst printer I have owned in 20 years. It was recommended by Office works and tonight, I will through it in the bin. Total waste of money, appalling ! I will never by Cannon again.

KLM

I agree totally. The best thing you have done is to bin this printer. They are useless.

Woof
Woof

She says "I will never buy Cannon (sic) again". So is/was her issue with this Epson printer or a Canon printer?

Robyn Pogmoreasked

WorkForce Pro WF-3720

I shall say straight off that I am not good at IT stuff. So, I couldn’t get it connected to the internet, had to get help. Had to connect it to PC at first. Couldn’t get it to scan or AirPrint; had to keep asking. Then it did it all for a while, but has stopped again, with a
Message to contact Epson support. Who have given me a report number. I really hope they will get back to me. Why can’t they provide a pamphlet, an information sheet, to go with the f——ing thing? Some detailed instructions , like you used to get .

arachnophobic
arachnophobic

i had one that did that and found it faulty actually ive had to replace two of the darn things the one I have now seems to work

Robyn Pogmore

I took it back to Office works. They said it was faulty and I swapped it for a Canon,which has very detailed instructions and diagrams for installing and setting it up.

Compare all 3 Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720/WF-3725/WF-3730
CategoryPrintersPrintersPrinters
Price (RRP) A$219.00A$219.00A$219.00
Printer TypeInkjetInkjetInkjet
Multifunction FeaturesCopier, Fax and ScannerCopier, Fax and ScannerCopier, Fax and Scanner
Two-sided PrintingYesYesYes
Printing Resolution4800 x 2400dpi4800 x 2400dpi4800 x 2400dpi
Scanning Resolution1200 x 2400dpi1200 x 2400dpi1200 x 2400dpi
Dimensions 249 x 425 x 378 mm249 x 425 x 378 mm249 x 425 x 378 mm
Weight8.6 kg8.6 kg8.6 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 3 Epson Workforce Pro WF-3720/WF-3725/WF-3730