Esatto EUF92W

Esatto EUF92W

See the Best Bar Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent Freezer for extra bulk storing.

Good little budget freezer to bulk store items or to just expand your kitchen.
(Or Garage, as the case may be)
Everything else I was after was either too wide or too tall for my needs, the snug design of this is very nice for compact areas and smaller homes for sure.
Very quiet, had to open it up and check it was running at first!
Handy reversible door (Silver model) which was a selling point for me due to my setup, fairly simple to manually swap also.
The interior comes with several drawer/baskets in the shelves which I actually found cumbersome and a nuisance - I simply took them out and use the shelves as-is instead.

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for $279.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Ally

Ally

Perfect

Does it maintain a good temperature? Yes
Is it quiet or loud? It is quiet with a rare occasion of being quietly loud
How easy is it to clean? Very easy to clean and very tidy
Love this fridge for its size it is very satisfactory
Happy happy happy happy

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sam

SamMelbourne

Pretty good bar freezer

We bought the Esatto EUF92W from Appliances Online. I had thought of waiting till we have properly tested the machine before writing the review. It's been 5 months and we are very satisfied with the freezer. It froze everything in the first night and has never skipped a beat since then. Storage is very good and it's design and internal layout allows for maximizing storage. I'd highly recommend anyone looking for a cheap freezer that works well.