Essential Dog Natural Dog Shampoo

Essential Dog Natural Dog Shampoo

Pros

• Smells nice and natural

• Foams up easily

• Leaves coats smooth and shiny

4.9

Andrew H.

Andrew H.Perth, WA

Nice product

Used this on my dogs at my dog grooming salon. Nice smell and healthy for their fur coat.
i would recommend this product for anyone with dogs or with dogs with irritant skin.

Perfect T.

Perfect T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Smells nice

This soap foams up nicely and get the dog fur fresh.
Once dry it’s easy to comb fur.
Sensitive in the skin and eyes.
Would recommend this shampoo and is priced well

Purchased in July 2020.

Dianna Cooper

Dianna CooperSydney, NSW

Finally found the one!

I tried quite a lot of chemical free shampoos for my dog, including making my own. Some made their coats fluffy, (my dog is a Flat Coated Retriever) some fluffy and dry and some did nothing, not even cleaning. Essential dog shampoo both cleaned and gave a shiny coat immediately after her bath. (Some shampoos strip the coat of the natural oil and it takes a few days to shine again.) This is the shampoo for us from now on. I cannot remember how much I paid for the shampoo, hence the $1 in the price below.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1.00.

Pet Grooming & Hygiene Products

Find out how Essential Dog Natural Dog Shampoo compares to other Pet Grooming & Hygiene Products

RudolphandHermey

RudolphandHermeyNew South Wales

One of the best shampoos ever

Perfect for twin tank hydrobath. I use 7 squirts in it. My dog has part snowdog coat so is hard to get realy wet but this shampoo is a little goes a long way. It lathers up extremely easily. What i love most is all the ingredients are proudly listed on bottle. Fantastic healthy ingredients. The smell is nice but dosnt last long enough. My dogs coat and skin likes it. Unfortunately the conditioner makes my dog and me sneeze but quickly eases

Purchased in June 2018.

kurrajongmum

kurrajongmumAU

Fantastic Products and The Best Customer Service

Purchased the Sensitive shampoo & Conditioner with bamboo brush pack . I had a few questions which I emailed, the owner Samantha responded within minutes and after business hours !
I used the conditioning spray as is suggested not only at bath time but on my Cavoodle when giving her a brush between bath time .The spray not only smells great it made brushing her ears ,which can get knotty easy . I also love the fact that these products are all natural and safe for my dogs !
I simply cannot recommend this business and the service provided highly enough !

Essential D.Essential Dog

Thank you for your lovely comments! So happy you're more than satisfied with our products

Exceptional service and product

Received the shampoo, conditioner, & deodorizer promptly after placing my order. Keen to open the box i droped the items and destroyed the pumps on the bottle. Samantha from the company was awesome in sending me replacements free of charge and was always quick to respond to my emails. The product are Exceptional, worth every cent and i will never go elsewhere. Dont hesitate on purchasing there products, great company, great service , Magnificent products !!!

AEKVictoria

ESSENTIAL DOG IS BEYOND EXCELLENT!!!!

Its really simple...There is no better product out there. TEN STARS!
I have tried a lot of products and none of them meet these standards. Amazing ingredients! Amazing scents.
The lavender, lemon, sage is my favorite. Also liking the neem seed one.
Sam goes out of her way to only choose the right ingredients.
Totally natural and safe for your dog. You do not need much, it lathers well and very easy to rinse.
Why would you use anything else...is beyond me.
I could talk about this product (compared to all the crap that's on the shelves) all day to any pet parent.
Why didn't I stumble upon this years ago. Why would you put anything else on your dog?
Please do not use anything else.
Thanks a million Sam.

lorrie

lorrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Have been using the shampoo and conditioner on my westie for some time now. It has been great with her sensitive skin and smells great as well.

Ka R.

Ka R.Wentworth Falls

Impressively good products

I've tried both the dog shampoo and the conditioner, and these are excellent. I particularly love the aromas, the Australian sourced ingredients, and the fact that they contain no harmful ingredients. All in all, this is a great range of products and I can now hug my old, formerly smelly dog again.

Kas

Kas

Good quality

Love the all natural approach to this product. Smell is subtle and not as long lasting as some other shampoos but it is nice and has not caused itching.

arff arff

arff arffnsw

great shampoo

Rosewood camomile shampoo lathers up realy easy. Dont have to use much. Hasnt helped my dog with itching. Scent is very gentle. Excellent that the company proudly displays ingredient list. The conditioner i find is to watery and dosnt help condition my dogs coat. I highly recommend the shampoo.

The best shampoo I've used

I am a dog groomer who specialises in small breeds. After trying several different shampoos over the last 6 years the Essential Dog shampoo is definitely the absolute best. It leaves all my dogs feeling clean and ' itch free'. Even the most sensitive skinned dogs who come to my Salon leave without any itching at all.

Mel

MelAU

Purity

You must try MUKTI body wash in Desert Lime & Verbena for yourself as you will love it. I tried this on my puppy and his coat absolutely beautiful hence I looked into an alternative for Louis my "Mini Malt-tzu"

My partner use to laugh at my choice of products for it's purity. Well he's been proven wrong therefore no longer jokes about my personal care. I just placed an order for a variety from Essential Dog as I am an Essential Oil advocate xo

KLin

KLinAdelaide

Amazing Smell

I really wanted to try a natural dog shampoo and I found this product after researching online. My dog doesn't have sensitive skin but so many people were raving about this product so I tried a sample pack. The smell is just divine. It is a bit more expensive.

JD

JDMelbourne

Itchy dog no more. It works

I have a goldie with sensitive skin. The vet even gave up and said I just have 'an itchy dog'... I never gave up and tried every shampoo out there for him. Finally read some reviews and thought I'd give this one a go. Well, I wish I had done that sooner. I washed my dog with a nice massage and then used the conditioner. He simply stopped scratching himself!
I've had this product for 2 weeks now and I can see the difference. Well done to whoever came with the formula.
I have a happy dog now (and a cleaner house from much less hair around from all that scratching)

KingFreyFrey

KingFreyFreyBrisbane

So good I'd even use it on myself - though I won't!

No, I would not actually use it on myself, but this all natural shampoo is so lovely and makes my pooch smell divine. It's affordable too

Christian_is_here

Christian_is_hereSydney

Incredible product

I bought this all natural dog shampoo for my chi chi. He's very small so most shampoos irritate his sensitive skin. This product is Australian made - tick, does not have any harsh ingredients - tick, and smells divine - tick. His skin does not itch or flake and we both love bath time now. OK, that might be going a bit far on his behalf, but I love bathing him using this superior product.

Bree H

Bree HWonthaggi

Natural ingredients & smells beautiful

I bought the natural shampoo & spray on conditioner for sensitive skin. I am very happy with the product knowing it is made of all natural ingredients and is also Australian made. The shampoo lathers up nicely and left my dog smelling beautiful and looking so fluffy and shiny. And the spray on conditioner leaves her smelling nice in between washes. I will definitely be repurchasing these products again in the future. Highly recommended.

Kaz

KazMelbourne, Victoria

Rich lather, fragrant & naturally kind

I bought a bottle of the chamomile, sweet orange & rosewood shampoo & spray conditioner as my dog was prone to dry, sensitive skin, however, this product has changed all that. It lathers well, smells beautiful & best of all, does not cause him to itch. I'm just about to repurchase.
Lather, scent, non-irritant

Tamsin R

Tamsin RSydney

Awesome dog shampoo

I have bought a lot of natural dog shampoos hoping they wouldn't make my dog so itchy. A lot of them were really runny and didn't seem to do a good job of washing my dog. I purchased the Essential Dog Sensitive skin shampoo as it was recommended to me by my vet. I absolutely love it!! The consistency is great, I only had to use a small amount, it foams up well, it's natural and smells amazing. It pretty much has everything I'm looking for. Highly recommended.
Good for sensitive skin, smells divine.

Caitlin V.

Caitlin V.asked

Has anyone ever had the experience of their brown dog turning white after a bath using Earthdog? We literally saw our dog turn white before our eyes. They don't list the ingredients on the packaging and I can't think of anything else it could have been.

Essential D.Essential Dog

Hi Caitlin, unfortunately I can't answer your question as we don't know what ingredients they use. We are the Australian brand Essential Dog. I'd advise you contact Earthdog via email as they're a U.S. based business. All the best!

Aaron

Aaronasked

Hi, our Milo has dry itchy skin on his back. I think it may be from other shampoo previously used, but the vet told us he may just have sensitive skin. He is a cavalier, maltese, Pomeranian.... quite the mix, and only 12 weeks old. Please if you can recommend a shampoo and conditioner. I have just bought aloveen from the vet, but I don't like that I can't see the ingredients.
Thanks for your help.

Hello Aaron,
Sorry to hear your dog is having problems. I would suggest our Sensitive Shampoo and Conditioner. All the best.

Trudi

Trudiasked

Is this company still operating?

AEK

Absolutely! Everything they sell that I have tried is brilliant. I cannot fault a thing. Esp the price. I could go on and on about this brand and their products and you will think I work for them, but I don't. That's how one sounds when they are passionate about something. I/We love essential dog. Try it. So will you.
Shampoos are amazing, as are the oils. "Uplift" is still my fave. Loving the paw balm too.
Thanks Essential Dog.
Cheers :)

Get an answer from our members and Essential Dog representatives

Features:

• Essential Dog Natural Dog Shampoo products contain all natural, plant-based, organic, locally sourced ingredients that are 100% biodegradable - making them good for your dog and for the environment.
  • The products don’t contain any soap, silicones, artificial colours, or synthetic fragrances - all scents come from essential oils, making the product non-irritating and smelling natural and fresh.
  • None of the products are tested on animals, so you’re not just caring for your own canine when you use it, but for all canines.
  • The shampoos are sulphate and paraben free, so you won’t strip your dog’s coat of the natural oils that leave it shiny and healthy.
  • The products are Australian made and owned.

Points of praise:

• According to reviews, the Essential Dog Natural Dog Shampoo cleans effectively and smells great.
  • Reviewers noted that the product foamed up easily, making it easy to use and also helping a little product go a long way.
  • They also said that it left their dogs’ coats shiny and healthy-looking, with some saying that it also made brushing their dog a lot easier.
  • Reviewers appreciated that the shampoo didn’t irritate sensitive skin - some said it even helped relieve itching in their dogs.
CategoryPet Grooming & Hygiene Products