Essteele Australis

Essteele Australis

MPN: 317861
See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Essteele

Pros

Dishwasher and oven safe
Good customer service
Lifetime warranty

Cons

Doesn’t transfer heat well
Expensive
Heavy

GLolo
GLoloSydney, NSW

Very bad customer service

Debra C.
Debra C.Western Australia

I purchased a pack of 2 Esteele Domani frying pans from Myer today.

I haven’t used the Domani pans yet but I notice on the larger 26cm pan there is a circle around the cooking base. Is this normal? There is no circle on the small pan. Regards, Debra

TEClaus66South East Queensland, QLD

By far the best non stick pan and wok!

I have chosen this product as I the previous non stick pan hasn't let me down (stainless non stick pan), my ex now has this pan and needed to buy a new pan and wok (both non stick), so I'm a return customer!

Bought both on 50% discount, which is good as these are expensive.

Both items are the latest in non stick technology, and so far I'm quite impressed.
The WOK is amazing and I just love the pan, both perform brilliantly!
The pan has a green indicator that glows green when the pan is hot enough to cook, love that feature!

My last pan, I had for 2 years and no issues up to the last time I saw it. these pans do last if you treat them with respect. No issues with the handle at all.

5 Stars from me

Purchased in at David Jones for $150.

Eddie C
Eddie CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Essteele - Pans that last a lifetime

I purchased a collection of "Classic" pans & saucepans about 1975 to 1980.
Purchased them one or two at a time. They were not cheap, but bought them on special.
I have Lge & Small Frypan with lids, 3 different size saucepans with lids. A lge saucepan with vegetable steamer and a small milk pan without a lid.
All are high polish stainless steel with attached copper base.
I have looked after them all these years, and they are all still in " as new " condition.
Alas, I recently broke a saucepan handle......... Grrrrrrr........
I am unable to find a replacement part. Guess they are nearly 50 years old.
Just wanted to say how pleased I have been with them.
( They have lasted me 2 wives )

Purchased in for $850.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Customer service doesn't exist/Supposedly lifetime warranty

Purchased in at Myer.

Vegan  chef
Vegan chefGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service doesn’t exists

After received a chipped product and filled the online form(many photos and receipts etc) it’s nearly a month now and nothing happened, now I passed the return time window to Mayer, seems like they know what they are doing to rip off people
don’t make my mistake and stay away

Purchased in for $130.

Judi C
Judi CHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love Essteele saucepans and frypans. Beautiful quality.

Some of my products I have had for many many years and they are still in great condition. The handles are completely safe, they do not get hot while cooking. The pans are reasonably heavy but still easy to handle. Obviously they will have some weight in them simply because of the quality. All of my Essteele products, Stainless and Non stick are super easy to clean.
Their Customer Service Team give 100 per cent.

Purchased in at David Jones Retail Stores for $250.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

meg x.
meg x.

Dont buy, becomes ugly fast

I have been using this cookware for a few weeks and the surface becomes quickly marked with fuzzy splotches and brown burn marks impossible to remove. Images show the difference between a ten year old (well known brand of similar price) steel copper based fry pan, and a 3 week old Essteele fry pan.

Kristina
KristinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Supposedly lifetime warranty

All I want is new handles as mine are starting to break down . I was told not available. Yet other reviews say the have received vouchers or new pots unfair.

CMC
CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

3 piece non-stick fry pans - useless

I got these on loyalty points -set of 3 with an RRP $329
These replaced a pair of high end non-stick fry pans that I'd had for years.
Followed all the instructions.
From day one they were anything but non-stick.
Went out and bought a $20 Kmart pan ... similar weight without all the technology in the Essteele.
Treated it in the same way as the Essteele - cooks fine and wipes clean, no trace of residue.
A month on still the same.
The Essteele are complete rubbish - save your money

Purchased in for $329.

stkildart
stkildartVictoria

Amazing!!! Per Salute Hot Plate

Cooking a lot of flatbreads and pancakes, I have had a few 'non stick' pans and persevered with them even though they did stick - l assumed it was user error - but now l have the Essteele pan l am shocked at how non stick it actually is - buckwheat pancakes - no oil - simply puff up (not on other pans) and glide off! As a passionate home cook l am delighted with this pan. Bought 1/2 price at Myer

Purchased in at Myer for $89.97.

Non-Stick Quality
Meyer Cookware AustraliaEssteeleSend a private message

Thank you for your 5-Star review! We will share this with the product development team to let them know to keep up the great work!

Kind Regards,
The Essteele Team

C_DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality and poor customer service

I purchased the Per Domani skillet and after a few months the coating started to peel off. We have always used the pan as per instructions. I have never had this issue with other pans. I’m extremely disappointed as I have always wanted an Essteele pan as I believed they were excellent quality. When I raised this with customer service I was told the following: “The photos you provided of your pan are showing signs of food and/or oil residue. These are use and care related and alone not covered under the warranty”. A pan of this price should last longer than a few months. Not happy at all.

C_D

Update: Essteele have agreed to replace the pan. Many thanks to the customer service team.

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product and service

I’ve had my saucepan set for over 30yrs, last week I had a problem with a saucepan. I emailed Essteele they answered within a day, I sent photos and details, they sent me a voucher the next day then the following day my new saucepan arrived.
I’m so impressed with this company and can recommend their saucepans to everyone
Thank you Essteele for honoring your guarantee

Meyer Cookware AustraliaEssteeleSend a private message

Thank you Robyn for your 5-Star review! We will share this with the product team to let them know to keep up the great work!

The Essteele team

BradleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst frying pan I’ve ever owned. Seriously.

Just cooked schnitzel on a brand new pan fresh out the box. Lost half of it on the pan... really? I better be able to get a refund.

Absolute disgrace. STAY AWAY from this company.

Purchased in at Myer for $120.

Bradley

I used oil...whilst cooking the schnitzel and it still produced a terrible result. I got a refund today from Myer. Thank you for your useless response.

KD B.
KD B.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality over priced

I purchased a pan and used it once and there are permanent stains of food inside
I couldn't believe how terrible the interior looks after one time use and boiled water and vinegar multiple times as instructed in the care but didn't help. Life time warranty is a joke, I contacted them and they told me "photos are showing signs of food and/or oil residue. These are use and care related and alone not covered under the warranty. " Honestly I am so disappointed at essteele

Margaret
Margaretasked

Do you need to season copper bonded stainless steel frypan
Mine stick all the time

Ron
Ronasked

My Essteele fry pan has small & large bubbles forming on the base of it , why ??

Steve O.
Steve O.asked

I have heard that maybe Essteele induction pans don’t work very well on a Miele induction cooktop. Is there an issue or will they work optimally?

TEClaus66

All brand induction Cooktops work on the same principle, miele products speak for themselves in terms of quality, if anything, it will function better.

Get an answer from our members and Essteele representatives

Features:

Durable and concise, Essteele Australis’s cookware combines comfort with performance. Its range is made of stainless steel and includes a durable mirror finish. The handles contain a loop for easy hanging storage and silicone rubber which is cool to the touch and comfortable to grip. They are oven safe to 200°C.

Reviewers loved:

The copper-infused base is very conductive and heats food well. The products are long-lasting and Essteele offer a lifetime warranty and a responsive customer service to accommodate any breakages. Some reviewers consider it a great investment for the cost.

To keep in mind:

Some people found that the non-stick coating wasn’t as effective as advertised and that the price did not match the quality.

CategoryCookware & Fryware Products
Oven Safe (ºC)200
Dishwasher SafeYes
Release date
  • GTIN14: 00051153761614, 00051153761638, 00051153761645, 00051153761669 and 00051153761706
  • MPN: 317861