Essteele Australis

Essteele Australis

MPN: 317861

Pros

• Dishwasher and oven safe

• Good customer service

• Lifetime warranty

Cons

• Doesn’t transfer heat well

• Expensive

• Heavy

C_DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality and poor customer service

I purchased the Per Domani skillet and after a few months the coating started to peel off. We have always used the pan as per instructions. I have never had this issue with other pans. I’m extremely disappointed as I have always wanted an Essteele pan as I believed they were excellent quality. When I raised this with customer service I was told the following: “The photos you provided of your pan are showing signs of food and/or oil residue. These are use and care related and alone not covered under the warranty”. A pan of this price should last longer than a few months. Not happy at all.

Purchased in June 2020.

C_D

Update: Essteele have agreed to replace the pan. Many thanks to the customer service team.

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product and service

I’ve had my saucepan set for over 30yrs, last week I had a problem with a saucepan. I emailed Essteele they answered within a day, I sent photos and details, they sent me a voucher the next day then the following day my new saucepan arrived.
I’m so impressed with this company and can recommend their saucepans to everyone
Thank you Essteele for honoring your guarantee

Meyer Cookware AustraliaEssteele

Thank you Robyn for your 5-Star review! We will share this with the product team to let them know to keep up the great work!

The Essteele team

BradleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst frying pan I’ve ever owned. Seriously.

Just cooked schnitzel on a brand new pan fresh out the box. Lost half of it on the pan... really? I better be able to get a refund.

Absolute disgrace. STAY AWAY from this company.

Purchased in March 2021 at Myer for $120.00.

Bradley

I used oil...whilst cooking the schnitzel and it still produced a terrible result. I got a refund today from Myer. Thank you for your useless response.

KD B.
KD B.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality over priced

I purchased a pan and used it once and there are permanent stains of food inside
I couldn't believe how terrible the interior looks after one time use and boiled water and vinegar multiple times as instructed in the care but didn't help. Life time warranty is a joke, I contacted them and they told me "photos are showing signs of food and/or oil residue. These are use and care related and alone not covered under the warranty. " Honestly I am so disappointed at essteele

Purchased in November 2020.

Marg
MargGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too hard

I bought an Essteele frypan to use on my Miele induction cook top. It simply doesn’t get hot enough. I have tried it on different size hons on the cooktop in case it was fussy about size.
I think it will have to take it to the op shop..

Purchased for $150.00.

Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionNo
Taxman
TaxmanSydney

Overpriced and poor quality

I bought the non stick pan from Myer. The pan had a wobbly base and fell off the hob 4 months later... It got dented on one side and Essteele claims this is not covered by their so called lifetime warranty...long story short, save your money and get cheaper brands that are more stable and durable than this overpriced stuff. Customer service is also very slow so don’t expect prompt action if you get a defective product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for $250.00.

Brian
BrianVictoria

Lifetime guarantee really means what it says.

Fantastic product and great lifetime warranty. Had my set for 15 years then the rubber on one of the handles perished . Essteele replaced the whole set. Brilliant saucepans. Thank you Essteele.

Purchased in January 2015 at Myer for $350.00.

Denise perry
Denise perryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed

Have always wanted these pans, but finally being able to afford to buy them I am so disappointed as the frypan just burns so badly and I haven’t the strength to scrub that hard. Give me my old Aldi pans anyway. They are so heavy to lift as you get older too

Craig
CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality, came warped from factory

The bottom of the pan was warped from the first time we used it. After cooking on it, the warp has became a lot worse and not only do I have a wobbly pan but it now has a definite hot spot when cooking.

After taking it back to where it was purchased from, I was told that the “lifetime warranty” does not extend to this issue.

Better quality cookware is available from supermarkets.

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer.

ken
kenLaunceston, TAS

Availability of handles and knobs for fantastic Essteele saucepan set purchased in 1900's

I have a set of saucepans with handles and lids:, 1= 4 ltr, 2= 2 ltr, 1=1 ltr, 1=1.5 ltr, plus 2=2 ltr steamers with handles. Can I obtain replacements

Purchased in June 1995 at Myer.

Ron71
Ron71South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality products

Good quality products back by excellent customer service !! Very happy with all my pots and pans. Look after them and they will last for a long long time. And, best of all..... they are life time warranty!!

Purchased in March 2018 at Myer for $500.00.

Lynette walsh
Lynette walshSouth East Queensland, QLD

SNAPPED HANDLE. I Non stick Frypan called Per Doma open skillet

Broken handle although i havent dropped it or had it in the dishwasher
I always washed it by hand and only 1 month old
No problem just that the handle snapped so i dont trust that it wont happen again

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer Online Store for $100.00.

John
JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Total crap and waste of money

Non-Stick is a joke, even eggs stick to my Essteele non-stick frypan, and that is with the benefit of cooking oil...sausages stick, schnitzel sticks, every bloody thing I put into this overpriced, over-rated frypan sticks.

Purchased in January 2017 at David Jones for $180.00.

Lindy Lou
Lindy LouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

After wasting good money on top shelf nonstick pans and pots, I finally went back to Stainless Steel.
This product is dishwasher safe, and oven safe with its silicone handles, which is great when cooking from stove top to oven.
Liquid doesn’t spill everywhere when pouring from saucepan, example gravy into a gravy jug. I love that it’s designed so well, that there is no mess.
Only downside to this product.......
Customer service in Victoria is great if you need a new lid or handle replaced. But, Unfortunately I can’t say the same for QLD. Where I’m yet to find a representative here.

Purchased at Myer.

GrillaBBQ
GrillaBBQBrisbane

Great pans - shame about the hollow handles that hold water, until you empty the dishwasher then you get soaked

These pans are great, BUT, they have hollow handles and a hole in the grip for hanging on a hook. Whenever you remove them from the dishwasher, the handle is full of water, that spills all over you. A removable silicone plug would solve the issue.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $400.00.

Bella
Bellaasked

I have been using my non stick frypan for less than 12 months and it has already started bubbling and peeling. Is this covered by the lifetime warranty?

Hi Bella,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that you are not satisfied with the performance of this product.

Our cookware has a lifetime warranty and based on your feedback, we recommend contacting our customer care team here https://www.essteele.com.au/customer-service or via phone on 1800 351 565. Our experienced customer care team can talk you through the next best options once they have a few more details.

In the meantime, you can find information on how to care for your non-stick cookware here https://www.essteele.com.au/customer-service.

Kind Regards
The Essteele Team

Mary T.
Mary T.asked

I have bought essteele silcraft pots are they suitable for induction cooking

Hi Mary,

Thank you for enquiring about your Essteele cookware's induction suitability. A quick way to check this is to hold a magnet to the base of the item. If the magnet has a firm grip, it indicates the pan contains the relevant materials required, to work on an induction cook top.

If you ave any further questions, you can contact our Customer care team here https://www.essteele.com.au/customer-service

Kind Regards,
The Essteele Team

Lou W
Lou Wasked

I have the Salute set and a couple of other items. Can the lids go in the oven too? I can’t find any info on that in the care instructions

Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Essteele representatives

Features:

Durable and concise, Essteele Australis’s cookware combines comfort with performance. Its range is made of stainless steel and includes a durable mirror finish. The handles contain a loop for easy hanging storage and silicone rubber which is cool to the touch and comfortable to grip. They are oven safe to 200°C.

Reviewers loved:

The copper-infused base is very conductive and heats food well. The products are long-lasting and Essteele offer a lifetime warranty and a responsive customer service to accommodate any breakages. Some reviewers consider it a great investment for the cost.

To keep in mind:

Some people found that the non-stick coating wasn’t as effective as advertised and that the price did not match the quality.

CategoryCookware & Fryware Products
Oven Safe (ºC)200
Dishwasher SafeYes
Release dateFeb 2010
  • GTIN14: 00051153761614, 00051153761638, 00051153761645, 00051153761669 and 00051153761706
  • MPN: 317861