Essteele Australis

Essteele Australis

MPN: 317861

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JOHN

JOHNmelbourne

Stainless steel cookware advice

Found some helpful advice on stainless steel cookware, currently i am looking for a replacement for my non stick pots. it mentions that for stainless steel cookware to work on induction stoves a lesser quality magnetic stainless steel is required on the outer layer of cookware (18/0 also known as 400 series) and the traditional cookware is used on the inside ( 18/10 also known as 304 series). there is also some cookware that has used 21/0 stainless steel for outer layer. hopefully this helps.

peter

peterLaunceston, TAS

Real Life Time Warranty

We were given a set of essteele copper bottom saucepans as a wedding gift in 1970. Over time (at least 40 years) a handle and some lid knobs broke I recently contacted Essteele in the hope of purchasing replacement parts. I was asked to supply photos of the pans which I did. There response was that the parts were no longer available but gave us a voucher worth $400 with free freight to replace our older one. I would highly recommend the Essteele Company as a company to deal with.

jbambury

Even Heat DistributionYes
Amy

Amy

Whether it is 18/10 stainless steel

Purchased in June 2019 at Victoria's Basement for $300.00.

DiaoLi

DiaoLiSydney, NSW

Lifetime Warranty is a joke, don't waste of money

The much vaunted 'lifetime' warranty is a joke. I had purchased the product in August 2018 and out for holiday on Christmas. After 5 months of use, the handle already looses, lots of other defects as well and after contacting their customer service, they simply refuse to replace it by blaming me overheat the product. If I need to fix the issue, I will have to pay for the packaging and post it to Warehouse in Vic. The customer service team did not care about how much the customers had paid and the expected outcome of the customer.
You would get the same lifetime out of a product half the price.
Don't waste your money!!! Such a big joke for lifetime warranty of Essteele Australia. Never ever recommend this brand!!!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $149.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking Yes
Even Heat DistributionNo

chickySydney

excellent after sales customer service

I purchased 2 sets of 3 Essteele Per Moda (ceramic) fry pans - one set of 3 as a gift to my daughter in law a few years ago. These were highly recommended as excellent non stick cookware which was the sole reason I bought them.

it didn't take long before my scrambled eggs, meat balls, etc were sticking despite using a bit of oil and butter. I never used oil spray. At least they are fairly easy to clean.

I decided to contact Meyer Cookware and was fortunate that their response was immediate and positive and to my satisfaction. It's good to know that there are companies that are committed to customer service.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Good solid cookware and prompt sales support

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Robbo

RobboSurry Hills

22cm & 26cm Ceramic frypans

they are not non stick!
after 3 months of use eggs started to stick and within 6 months everything sticks.
Tried to take them back via the compay and was told to return to the store i purchsaed from. That store told me they would send them back and wait for company response. without replacing or credit.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Handles on lids get too hot to touch

I purchased the 14 & 16 cm Per Sempre Saucepans in January from David Jones. Pots are fine...but the handles on the lids become too hot to touch or hold. Contacted customer service on the essteele au website - they replied back saying ‘ it is quite normal for the handles to get hot’. I have never heard anything so ridiculous. All my other pots & matching stainless lids (also of equal quality & price/different brands) don’t get hot handles. I certainly wouldn’t recommend this brand.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good until they fail

No issues with the product until the handles failed. they cannot be purchased as the product is 'too old'. The much vaunted 'life time' warranty is a joke.
Contacting their customer service is next to impossible, they simply ignore you. Yoy would get the same life time out of a product half the price.

Don't waste your money.

Date PurchasedJan 1998

Ded up

Ded up

Frypan failed after 5 months

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Best saucepans you could ever buy

We received a set of Essteele saucepans for our wedding 32 years ago, use them everyday, they are fantastic. They have a copper bottom and heat up quickly, the handles have never been damaged. They will see out my lifetime, could not recommend them high enough. Cooked healthy meals for my family, as l use the steamer for vegetables every day. Best investment in the kitchen for a lifetime, l love to cook and cook everyday.

The saucepans were bought in December 1984. The calendar does not go back that far. They all still look fantastic.

Date PurchasedJan 1997

davo

davo

poorly designed handles

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty of Essteele cookware

Purchased a set of Essteele saucepans 20 years ago and they were brilliant. In the last couple of weeks I had a problem with one of the saucepans. When contacting Essteele they asked me to give details of purchase, size, etc. and promptly advised me they would replace the saucepan. I was given a very generous amount of credit to purchase one of their new ones. Have always been very happy with their product and after the wonderful service by their representative Cathy I certainly will keep on purchasing their products.

Date PurchasedMar 1997

Excellent customer service

Product works great. Easy to clean lid and skillet. Reasonably light weight. Maintenance free. Even heat throughout. Quick to heat. Maintains heat well. Great customer service. Prompt and quick response. Special thanks to Danni.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Georgia

GeorgiaCanberra

Good so far

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Wonderful product, at least it was 40 years ago!!!

I inherited my set of Essteele saucepans from my mother-in-law 3 years ago. I didn't really want more saucepans but kept them anyway knowing they'd cost a lot of money about 40 years ago. They are the best saucepans, copper base, and still look like new. Today I left a bolognaise sauce simmering unattended for a couple of hours ( was deliberate) on solid hot plates that other saucepans would've burnt the contents. Perfect result!

Date PurchasedJan 1997

Peter  and Kim Taylor

Peter and Kim TaylorMt Martha

Brilliant product, brilliant customer service

My parents had Essteele saucepans in the 60's . I have them now , but we were also given a set for our wedding 25 years ago . Recently a handle fell off one of the pans - Danni from Essteele replaced the entire pan without any fuss!
I have always been impressed with the quality and efficiency of the pans , but the Essteele customer service is brilliant!
Yes the pans have improved since the 60's but these are always at the leading edge! I thoroughly and without hesitation recommend Essteele for their quality and their customer service.

Date PurchasedFeb 1997

Annette

AnnetteCastlemaine, Vic

Customer Service and lifetime Guarantee

Essteele has an excellent customer service response in honouring of the lifetime guarantee of their products. I had an Australis 2000 cookpot which needed replacing but no longer had proof of purchase. I contacted Essteele though the customer service link and had a response within days and a new cookpot within a week. The other pans that I purchased at the same time as the item replaced are still in excellent condition after all these years, a very high quality product. Again, thank you Esteele for a top quality product and excellent service.

Date PurchasedMay 2000

therese

thereseperth

so excited now so disappointed

My husband purchased this copper base non stick pan one year ago from Myer as my Christmas gift. He also purchased a very large pot which I am very happpy with but so very disappointed in the frying pan. Whilst having the wonderful copper base the result is now the same as all other non stick pans, everything sticks . Being Esteele I expected a quality product. I have nursed this pan like a baby as it was my pride and joy in the kitchen but now after only one year I will have to replace it. Honestly so disappointed.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Bettina Berry

Bettina Berryasked

Dear Sirs , i have a sauce pan which is 8 inches in width , is it possible to get a lid replacement ?

kind regards Bettina Berry

Joan L

Joan Lasked

I purchased a set of Esstele saucepans over 50 Years ago. They have been in continuous use and I am very happy with them. The handles have become brittle and in fact I have lost one. Can I replace them

chicky

I suggest you contact the importers but you’d be lucky if they still have parts after 50 years.

Valley
Valley

Hi No you wont as the newer ones are different. However you have a Lifetime Guarantee for normal wear and tear, it is different to the wording for the current guarantee so you should be covered. Contact Esteele through their website by filling in their form, you will need to take photos. I have just received a generous voucher to replace one of my small pans (25yrs old) as the bottom stainless steel part came off. I did have the original receipts , a copy of the guarantee, had registered my pans when I bought them and also had the care booklet. Hope that helps.

Jen

Jenasked

I bought an essteele sempre pan. The copper rim at the bottom is darkening and has done dark spots on it. This makes the appearance not as shiny and somewhat dull. Can this tarnish be removed?
Why is this happening?
Jennie

Get an answer from our members and Essteele representatives

CategoryCookware & Fryware
Oven Safe (ºC)200
Dishwasher SafeYes
Release dateFeb 2010

• GTIN14: 00051153761614, 00051153761638, 00051153761645, 00051153761669 and 00051153761706
  • MPN: 317861