Essteele Australis

Essteele Australis

MPN: 317861

3.8

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (9)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (3)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
Taxman

TaxmanSydney

Overpriced and poor quality

I bought the non stick pan from Myer. The pan had a wobbly base and fell off the hob 4 months later... It got dented on one side and Essteele claims this is not covered by their so called lifetime warranty...long story short, save your money and get cheaper brands that are more stable and durable than this overpriced stuff. Customer service is also very slow so don’t expect prompt action if you get a defective product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for A$250.00.

Brian

BrianVictoria

Lifetime guarantee really means what it says.

Fantastic product and great lifetime warranty. Had my set for 15 years then the rubber on one of the handles perished . Essteele replaced the whole set. Brilliant saucepans. Thank you Essteele.

Purchased in January 2015 at Myer for A$350.00.

Denise perry

Denise perryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed

Have always wanted these pans, but finally being able to afford to buy them I am so disappointed as the frypan just burns so badly and I haven’t the strength to scrub that hard. Give me my old Aldi pans anyway. They are so heavy to lift as you get older too

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality, came warped from factory

The bottom of the pan was warped from the first time we used it. After cooking on it, the warp has became a lot worse and not only do I have a wobbly pan but it now has a definite hot spot when cooking.

After taking it back to where it was purchased from, I was told that the “lifetime warranty” does not extend to this issue.

Better quality cookware is available from supermarkets.

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer.

ken

kenLaunceston, TAS

Availability of handles and knobs for fantastic Essteele saucepan set purchased in 1900's

I have a set of saucepans with handles and lids:, 1= 4 ltr, 2= 2 ltr, 1=1 ltr, 1=1.5 ltr, plus 2=2 ltr steamers with handles. Can I obtain replacements

Purchased in June 1995 at Myer.

Ron71

Ron71South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality products

Good quality products back by excellent customer service !! Very happy with all my pots and pans. Look after them and they will last for a long long time. And, best of all..... they are life time warranty!!

Purchased in March 2018 at Myer for A$500.00.

Non-Stick Longevity1 - 3 years
Lynette walsh

Lynette walshSouth East Queensland, QLD

SNAPPED HANDLE. I Non stick Frypan called Per Doma open skillet

Broken handle although i havent dropped it or had it in the dishwasher
I always washed it by hand and only 1 month old
No problem just that the handle snapped so i dont trust that it wont happen again

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$100.00.

Non-Stick LongevityStill Works
John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Total crap and waste of money

Non-Stick is a joke, even eggs stick to my Essteele non-stick frypan, and that is with the benefit of cooking oil...sausages stick, schnitzel sticks, every bloody thing I put into this overpriced, over-rated frypan sticks.

Purchased in January 2017 at David Jones for A$180.00.

Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months
Lindy Lou

Lindy LouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

After wasting good money on top shelf nonstick pans and pots, I finally went back to Stainless Steel.
This product is dishwasher safe, and oven safe with its silicone handles, which is great when cooking from stove top to oven.
Liquid doesn’t spill everywhere when pouring from saucepan, example gravy into a gravy jug. I love that it’s designed so well, that there is no mess.
Only downside to this product.......
Customer service in Victoria is great if you need a new lid or handle replaced. But, Unfortunately I can’t say the same for QLD. Where I’m yet to find a representative here.

Purchased at Myer.

GrillaBBQBrisbane

Great pans - shame about the hollow handles that hold water, until you empty the dishwasher then you get soaked

These pans are great, BUT, they have hollow handles and a hole in the grip for hanging on a hook. Whenever you remove them from the dishwasher, the handle is full of water, that spills all over you. A removable silicone plug would solve the issue.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$400.00.

peter

peterLaunceston, TAS

Real Life Time Warranty

We were given a set of essteele copper bottom saucepans as a wedding gift in 1970. Over time (at least 40 years) a handle and some lid knobs broke I recently contacted Essteele in the hope of purchasing replacement parts. I was asked to supply photos of the pans which I did. There response was that the parts were no longer available but gave us a voucher worth $400 with free freight to replace our older one. I would highly recommend the Essteele Company as a company to deal with.

jbambury

jbambury

Best Saucepans I have ever used

Purchased in July 2001.

Amy

Amy

Whether it is 18/10 stainless steel

Purchased in June 2019 at Victoria's Basement for A$300.00.

DiaoLi

DiaoLiSydney, NSW

Lifetime Warranty is a joke, don't waste of money

The much vaunted 'lifetime' warranty is a joke. I had purchased the product in August 2018 and out for holiday on Christmas. After 5 months of use, the handle already looses, lots of other defects as well and after contacting their customer service, they simply refuse to replace it by blaming me overheat the product. If I need to fix the issue, I will have to pay for the packaging and post it to Warehouse in Vic. The customer service team did not care about how much the customers had paid and the expected outcome of the customer.
You would get the same lifetime out of a product half the price.
Don't waste your money!!! Such a big joke for lifetime warranty of Essteele Australia. Never ever recommend this brand!!!!

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for A$149.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking Yes
chicky

chickySydney

excellent after sales customer service

I purchased 2 sets of 3 Essteele Per Moda (ceramic) fry pans - one set of 3 as a gift to my daughter in law a few years ago. These were highly recommended as excellent non stick cookware which was the sole reason I bought them.

it didn't take long before my scrambled eggs, meat balls, etc were sticking despite using a bit of oil and butter. I never used oil spray. At least they are fairly easy to clean.

I decided to contact Meyer Cookware and was fortunate that their response was immediate and positive and to my satisfaction. It's good to know that there are companies that are committed to customer service.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Find out how Essteele Australis compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Good solid cookware and prompt sales support

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Robbo

RobboSurry Hills

22cm & 26cm Ceramic frypans

they are not non stick!
after 3 months of use eggs started to stick and within 6 months everything sticks.
Tried to take them back via the compay and was told to return to the store i purchsaed from. That store told me they would send them back and wait for company response. without replacing or credit.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Handles on lids get too hot to touch

I purchased the 14 & 16 cm Per Sempre Saucepans in January from David Jones. Pots are fine...but the handles on the lids become too hot to touch or hold. Contacted customer service on the essteele au website - they replied back saying ‘ it is quite normal for the handles to get hot’. I have never heard anything so ridiculous. All my other pots & matching stainless lids (also of equal quality & price/different brands) don’t get hot handles. I certainly wouldn’t recommend this brand.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good until they fail

No issues with the product until the handles failed. they cannot be purchased as the product is 'too old'. The much vaunted 'life time' warranty is a joke.
Contacting their customer service is next to impossible, they simply ignore you. Yoy would get the same life time out of a product half the price.

Don't waste your money.