Essteele Per Vita

Essteele Per Vita

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

mobe7759

mobe7759AU

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

Bought the 5 piece set including 3 saucepans, nonstick frypan and steamer about 6 months ago. Can’t say enough good things about these! Bought them for their heavy base and looks, sexiest cookware out there :) Cook evenly, clean easily - what more could you want?

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer Online Store.

Even Heat DistributionYes

Too old to have any name except Esteele!

I have a small Esteele saucepan which was given to my mother about 1964. It has been in regular use ever since. It has even been boiled dry a number of times. 'Esteele' on the copper bottom is still legible, and it has no flaws or pitting. It is still my favourite pan. Why does your purchase date only go back to 1998??

Date PurchasedJan 1998
Giovanni

GiovanniPerth

Essteele Per Vita Open French Skillet 24cm

Bought this pan from Myer a month ago when it was on sale. it has a very beautiful design, very easy to use and clean. No food remains stuck to the pan. The bottom of the pan is in copper to assure a very good cooking distribution and also keeps the temperature. Great choice although a bit expensive. I did not give the 5 stars for the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Geoff_F

Geoff_FSydney

Excellent Set of Saucepans

High polish allows easy cleaning
Good heavy base ensures even cooking
Love the solidly riveted handles.
The only improvement I could suggest is that I prefer a glass lid, which isnt an option - so I bought some Scan Pan lids which fit nicely

Date PurchasedApr 2018

stan2017

stan2017Sydney

Irremovable stains after one use

Date PurchasedDec 2016

concrete cowboy

concrete cowboy

Worth every dollar...

ESSTEELE PER VITA 5 PIECE COOKWARE SET
Really heavy duty cook wear, so pleased with the performance so far.
We had Tefal set before this, no comparison. Really researched a quality cook wear set and settled on the Essteele Per Vita.
So happy I made this decision.
Even used ZipPay.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Schuzeds

SchuzedsAU

Good quality pots and pans

Bought the 5 piece set plus a a free covered saute pan. Good value for money. Happy that I chose this brand and range rather than Scanpan or Baccarat. Essteele pots and pans are of high quality. Copper base looked perfect before wash, never looked the same after its been cleaned. Has one or two little dark spots inside, not sure how that happened. Outside is still very shiny with a mirror like finish.

Milk pan has no lid, I only realized after reading inclusions in box twice. Each item is heavier than any other SS 18/10 cookware but not as heavy as our Le Creuset. Surprisingly cooks great tasting food.
Hope it lasts us for years. Overall satisfied.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Carla

CarlaMelbourne

Best saucepan. Wouldn't use anything else.

I've had the stainless steel saucepan for over a year now, use it almost daily and it still looks brand new. There's nothing I can fault about it and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality stainless steel cookware.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Annoyed with rust spots at first use

After first use I noticed 5 or more so random rust spots (inside the saucepan) and 1 spot even with a tiny black hole in one saucepan. I decided to try another saucepan and ended up with 3 rust spots which was not noticeable before hand. I washed them as recommended before first use and I am very disappointed in the pans. They were on special when I bought them and I wonder if its a batch of rejects Estelle is trying to get rid of. I will now be staying away from Estelle and looking else where.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

MichaelJ

MichaelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 of the pots rusted after first use

I bought a set of these pots 2 weeks ago plus one additional pot. The first two that I used had rust spots on the inside after washing them (dried right away). Called Myer's where I bought them and they didn't want to know about it and referred us to the manufacturer. For the price I would expect way better quality and service. Avoid these if you want something that lasts.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Ari

Ari

Life long pan! (..I'm expecting)

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Haley

HaleyMelbourne

Love it

I love the saucepans (frypan alright I generally prefer nonstick) saucepans are awesome even heat I accidentally left the saucepan on simmer and had food burnt on the bottom and the copper had gone a funny colour just used bicarbonate soda to clean the inside and let the saucepan sit in vinegar and the copper colour came back. The non drip edges ism5 star I poured out a creamy pasta dish with no spillage best sauce on set I have used and handle (long ones) didn't get hot.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Early days but I am disappointed

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Madardy

MadardyAU

Lovely to cook with

This range is fantastic, I have numerous sizes across the range and it is always a satisfying experience to cook with these pots. I season on every use to ensure they are always non stick. Solid base means I haven't burnt a thing! Hubby also loves to cook with them, so as an added bonus hubby likes to help out in the kitchen a little more!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

romanblue1

romanblue1melbourne

Very good Pans i enjoy them /except how to get the oil stain out

yes i have brought a set of these pots and last week burned the pan with oil at low heat and its not possible to get the burned stain out .I used steel wool but still have some residue.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

weng393

Excellent performance, but not for everyone

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Nickname

NicknameMelbourne

Copper stains

I followed the instructions to sit the pots and pan in a bicarb soda bath to remove the anti- tarnish coating before use.

After first use of the small saucepan, there are black spots on the copper that I can't get rid of. I'm soo disappointed and scared to use the other pots.

I have now applied a bicarbonate soda paste just to make sure the coating is off on the other pots and can only hope they don't stain too.

Soo disappointed as they look lovely out of the box

Lynzo

LynzoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thanks to Meyer Cookware Australia for your prompt action.

I haven't actually used these saucepans yet but I just want to say thank you to Meyer Cookware Australia. I managed to damage the handles on our 25 year old set of Essteele saucepans. When I asked about replacement handles they said they couldn't replace so would send replacement saucepans instead. I have just received them today and I am delighted with them. Just goes to show the importance of keeping paperwork - which I had done in relation to the 'Lifetime' guarantee. My hubby laughed and said who keeps paperwork for 25 years - me!!

Sue

Sueasked

Which Essteele pots have the Essteele plate with brand name at the base of the handle?

Jen

Jenasked

I bought an essteele per sempre covered sauteise which has a copper surround . I’ve used it twice and it has brown spots on the copper. Why has this happened and how do I get rid of it please?

Joannaasked

I just bought my Essteele Per Vita 5 pcs today at Myers, I asked the sales lady if it is 18/10 ( I will only buy if it is 18/10 I said to myself ). The lady said yes,she got a booklet from other design of essteele and showed to me and said it must be inside your box too. Upon reaching home I try to look for the description manual but I can't find anything. Just the warranty booklet. I even look at the website doesn't say anything about the grade. Is the Essteele Per Vita 5 pcs 18/ 10 grade of Stainless steel?

weng393

Interesting question, and you are right .. there is no documentation from the manufacturer on their website or the accompanying paperwork or on the cookware itself that explicitly states whether it is 1810, yet all the retailers are advertising it as 18/10. I personally suspect they are 18/10 (based on performance compared to other 18/10 cookware I have owned in the past) but we won't know unless we write to Essteele directly. Thanks for raising it and sorry I didn't have an answer.

Joanna

Thank you so much weng..

DJP
DJP

Hi Joanna, I looked at the site https://www.essteele.com.au/cookware/per-vita.html. The 5 piece set description does not state 18/10 however the Essteele Per Vita info does which I have copied below does. Hope this helps. Also I have two pots which are about 3+ years old and I can not fault the product.

Essteele Per Vita combines Italian elegance with quality Italian engineering to create flawless, beautiful looking cookware that continually performs. Essteele Per Vita is a pleasure to cook with thanks to the solid copper that is spread across the induction suitable base, allowing heat to disperse evenly and quickly. This results in optimum heat control and perfect cooking conditions favoured by the most discerning cooks. The elegant and refined design is crafted from premium quality polished stainless steel for superior durability and shine. Handles and lids crafted from stainless steel ensure Essteele Per Vita will last a lifetime.

Per Vita. For Life
FEATURES
HIGH QUALITY 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION Made of the highest quality stainless steel, each pan features superior durability and a brilliant mirror finish.
COPPER BASE A sheet of solid copper spreads heat rapidly across the base and around the corners of each pan, and heavyweight aluminium discs permanently sealed in stainless steel disperse and retain heat to eliminate hot spots. The result: optimum heat control and induction suitability.
STAINLESS STEEL DEEP DRAW LIDS Made from the same high quality stainless steel as the body of the pan, these lids are tight fitting to retain heat, flavour and nutrients.
DRIPLESS POURING RIM European designed rim which has a wide, gentle arch for easy pouring and effortless cleaning.
STYLISH HANDLES Stylish handles cast in stainless steel and riveted for maximum durability.
PREMIUM NON-STICK** Premium non-stick coating provides effortless cleaning and years of lasting beauty. For convenience it is also dishwasher safe.
LIFETIME WARRANTY

Get an answer from our members and Essteele representatives

CategoryCookware & Fryware