Essteele Per Vita

Essteele Per Vita

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Essteele

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (7) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Lara
LaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst pan I've had in a long time

I only gave two stars for the design as it looks amazing. But the non-stick is very sticky. I only use it to cook eggs and they stick every time and I even use oil. Very hard to wash as well, don't know why people would recommend it, probably work for the company. Very disappointed, waste of money!

Purchased in May 2021 at Myer.

samia8
samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love these

Got my set as a gift 5 years ago and they’ve outlasted 2 serious relationships (I’ve thrown them across the room at people) other than being very well built and good quality they’re easy to clean and look like new

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

It USED TO BE PERFECT until now

Purchased in February 2021 for $109.00.

Kay

I have done that and I have not received a reply unfortunately.

MB_PR
MB_PRAU

Excellent product and after sales service

We've had a set of stainless steel Per Vita for 6 years and they've been great. Despite daily use, they still look close to new and do what they should. We recently had an issue with the base of the skillet and it was replaced under the lifetime warranty with no problem. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again, though since these will probably last longer than me, I doubt we'll need to.

Purchased in May 2015.

Pete
PetePerth, WA

Terrible product

I have had the Essteele 28cm frying pan for 4 months.The non stick coating of the 28cm frying pan has extensive bubbling around the base. The bubbles inflate when the pan is heated and fill with dishwater when pan is washed creating a very unhygienic surface. Very disappointing product and cost well over $100 with discount.

Purchased in July 2020 for $130.00.

eric g.
eric g.

Worth it.

Super happy with the 5-peice set we purchased a few years back.
Expect the copper to discolour early on (that's what copper does). If you know how to use a steel pan, it should give you decades of brilliant cooking (possibly a lifetime based on other reviews).
We purchased on a deep discount at DJ's. For the quality, the price is great.

Purchased at David Jones Retail Stores.

Mark
MarkPerth

Quality; Service; Inexpensive in the long run

Carliene Z.
Carliene Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible pans

Purchased in March 2020 at David Jones for $800.00.

mobe7759
mobe7759AU

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

Bought the 5 piece set including 3 saucepans, nonstick frypan and steamer about 6 months ago. Can’t say enough good things about these! Bought them for their heavy base and looks, sexiest cookware out there :) Cook evenly, clean easily - what more could you want?

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer Online Store.

Find out how Essteele Per Vita compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Too old to have any name except Esteele!

I have a small Esteele saucepan which was given to my mother about 1964. It has been in regular use ever since. It has even been boiled dry a number of times. 'Esteele' on the copper bottom is still legible, and it has no flaws or pitting. It is still my favourite pan. Why does your purchase date only go back to 1998??

Date PurchasedJan 1998
Giovanni
GiovanniPerth

Essteele Per Vita Open French Skillet 24cm

Bought this pan from Myer a month ago when it was on sale. it has a very beautiful design, very easy to use and clean. No food remains stuck to the pan. The bottom of the pan is in copper to assure a very good cooking distribution and also keeps the temperature. Great choice although a bit expensive. I did not give the 5 stars for the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Stunned
StunnedSydney, NSW

Excellent Set of Saucepans

High polish allows easy cleaning
Good heavy base ensures even cooking
Love the solidly riveted handles.
The only improvement I could suggest is that I prefer a glass lid, which isnt an option - so I bought some Scan Pan lids which fit nicely

Date PurchasedApr 2018
stan2017
stan2017Sydney

Irremovable stains after one use

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Read more reviews - page 2

Lyn D
Lyn Dasked

I am tossing up between the Per Vita and Per Sempre saucepans. Does anyone have knowledge of both pots who can help me. From what I can see they both have even heat, they both heat quick, they can both be used on induction stoves.

Noodles
Noodlesasked

I have invested in a set of Esteele cookware. The pans are excellent, alas not so the frying pan. Everything i try seems to stick, I have even managed to destroy a fried egg. What am I doing wrong

Susans P.
Susans P.asked

My 30 cm Essteele saute pan has been my main pan for about 15 years. However the bottom layers are now separating when heated on the stove. Can I get repaired? Will I replace? I don't remember if I filled out the warrantee. Any point in trying? Can't even remember where I bought it!

Get an answer from our members and Essteele representatives

CategoryCookware & Fryware Products