4Euca Laundry Powder Boost

100% · 100%

Causes Irritation Yes · No

Nagel
NagelAU10 posts

Great laundry powder with that extra "kick"

Had the opportunity to try this new laundry powder out and as someone who has used the normal Euca Laundry powered for a few years you can defiantly tell it is a lot stronger. I can't tell if it does a better job on stains or not since the normal one already did a excellent job. It does leave your clothes smelling extra fresh once they come out!

Only issues I have is the price, I don't think I can justify the extra cost of this over the normal Euca Laundry powder, if I need that extra "kick" I usually add a couple of drops of eucalyptus oil to essentially achieve the same thing.

But the product itself is a 10/10 and I would buy again if the price was right. Show details ·  1

Jenelle M
Jenelle MSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Smell
Kerry H
Kerry H

Boosted

Just tested Boost on my husband's white work pants... even he agreed they were a bit past it.. he washed them three times with another detergent to no avail. After Boost, he's wearing them again. Show details
Sabrina
Sabrina

Very impressed

I received the Euca Boost a couple of months ago free of charge to test out and I was quite impressed with the results.

We have been using Euca for a while and we have loved their regular laundry detergent, as well as the dishwashing powder.
It gave this Boost really the ultimate challenge because my husbands work clothes are absolutely shocking. Nothing cleans them properly, I have tried everything. I have to usually soak them before I send them through the wash.

However this stuff is fantastic. Comes
out clean, smelling fresh, no bad odours and most of the stains come out too. I will purchase this in the future and would very much recommend this to anyone. Show details

Smell
elishaok
elishaokWestern District, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Impressive product for heavy cleaning of laundry

I have used Euca products for a few years and have trialed the standard washing powder/liquid before. The new BOOST range is next level!!! I started using it on my husbands dirty work clothes (plumbing) and dogs bedding and was amazed at the results. Everything came out clean and bad odor free with a really clean eucalyptus fragrance smell. I am know using it on all our laundry. My towels are washing up great and are soft and fresh after the load. All our everyday clothing smells wonderful and the stains come right out without any extra products. I highly recommend this product and I’m about to order more of this fabulous washing powder as nothing else compares now! Show details ·  1
Kate S.
Kate S.2 posts

Boost Euca Laundry Powder

I use it especially in my husband's work clothes and my son's school and footy clothes, because the have a work a diesel smell. It actually goes away. They have noticed the clothes afterwards. Show details ·  2
Carlett
CarlettWimmera, VIC2 posts

Clean as a whistle

I was excited about the regular laundry powder but this is more exciting. Cleaner dishclothes and teatowels, sweat-shirts, bath towels, flannel sheets, everything. Cleaner, fat-free laundry dries quicker and smells fresher. Show details ·  1
Leannep
LeannepSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Euca Boost & Washing powder

Euca boost get the stains out of my husband work clothes & kids school clothes.Love when i open my washing machine and get that fresh Eucalyptus burst & doesn’t flare up my son’s eczema like others .Washing powder is wonderful 5 out of 5 .I would recommend them A’s Australian owned . Show reply
Laceymareee
LaceymareeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Works perfectly!

I have been a big fan of Euca products for years, and every time I stray, I always come back. After trialing the new laundry powder boost, it will become a staple in my laundry routine. I have used it on everything including towels, bedding, whites, darks and colours. It removed old oil stains, childrens toileting accidents and their accompanying smells and left our clean washing feeling soft and fresh. I especially loved the strong hit of eucalyptus scent each time I opened the container! There is a clear difference in the strength between the normal laundry powder and this new boosted formula Show details ·  1
Candace A.
Candace A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing New Laundry Powder from Euca

I've been using Euca for years. The products really are fantastic and I definately feel safer using Euca on my three year olds clothing and bedding than the super market brands. The 3 x more Eucalyptus offers extra cleaning power, extra deodorising and extra sanitising - is just magic. It was very effective in removing odour from my furballs bedding and from my gym clothes. Euca - you've done it again! Show reply