Powder, Liquid
See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euca

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (45)
  • Smell

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Purchased in July 2021.

Tan
Tan

Clothes are always fresh and clean without the overpowering chemical fragrance. I Love it

Does an excellent job of removing grease, dirt and other various substances from my husbands farm clothes without the use of stain removers. I find chemical fragrances overpowering and have sensitive skin.

Purchased in May 2003.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Tan , many thanks for your comments here , we really appreciate that , regards Gavin K

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

I've never been so excited about doing laundry! My friend gave me some of the laundry powder to try and I loved it so much I researched Euca online and purchased 20kgs of the concentrated powder. Its important to me that not only is it a great product, environmentally friendly (packaging and product) and safe for my family, but I'm supporting a local Aussie made and owned business. Special thanks to the delivery guy who lugged it all up 2 flights of stairs for me!

Purchased in March 2021 for $100.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

HI Lynda , the team here at Euca really appreciates writing this review for us . Thank You . well done to the delivery guy as well , now that's service , regards Gavin K

Fantastic washing powder for tradies

My son is both a tradie and sportsman and Euca keeps all of his clothes clean and fresh. It is also great for the rest of the family. I like to buy Euca online in bulk to save money and time.

Purchased in January 2020 for $80.00.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents compares to other Laundry Detergents

Kim-MareeNortheast, VIC

Fantastic find!!

We have recently started using your laundry range and have since moved onto just about every product . My oarnter is a diesel mechanic , I work in a bakery , and between us we have three teenagers . One of whom has alot of washing. Cannot recommend your range enough!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Kim , many thanks for those kind words, you post here will go up on the notice board in the factory, so the whole team here knows. we really appreciate your support , regards Gavin K

Pseudonorm
PseudonormAU

New family favourite

Purchased in September 2020 at On-line for $101.00.

Ben B
Ben BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made & Owned, Smells amazing and works great

Purchased in August 2020 for $35.00.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'll never use supermarket powders again

Love all euca laundry products, washing is no longer a nightmare, clothes come out clean and smell fresh, in cold or hot water, And saving $$$$$
Trying dishwasher powder next, hoping for the same results.

Purchased in July 2020.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OMG I am obsessed with these products!!! I bought the Peppermint dish washer powder and the Euca Laundry powder and I even received a little freebie of the Previous Hydrating Balm and I just LOVE them all.
Reasonably Priced- TICK
Smell Fabulous- TICK
Fast delivery- TICK
Customer Service- TICK
DO they work- TICK, TICK, TICK
If you have not tried these products trust me you NEED to because they are Amazing.
Stay Safe.

Purchased in August 2020 for $101.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Cin , thank you very much for this great review, we really appreciate you doing this. I will add this to the notice board in the factory for the team to see as well. always feel free to contact if any questions, kind regards Gavin K

petrul
petrulCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Euca

Have used Euca for over 12 months now. Buy the dishwashing detergent and laundry powder in bulk. Highly economical and a great safe product for my family and my washing machine and dishwasher. Completely dissolves and smells great!

Purchased in April 2020 for $50.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Petrul , many thanks for these kind words, the whole team here appreciates it. regards Gavin K

Rachael G.
Rachael G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic products and even better service

Best laundry powder i've used, cleans hubbies dirty work gear and cricket whites come up perfect! Soft wash all the way for our towels, jumpers and blankets. Love the biodegradable packaging. Super fast freight to country areas, straight to my door.

Purchased in August 2020 for $70.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Rachael, Many thanks for those kind words, the team here very much appreciates it. I will add you comments to our factory customer comments wall, so all the staff in the factory can see this … kind regards Gavin K

N Kafegellis
N KafegellisWimmera, VIC

Best laundry powder ever!!

I've been using Euca products for 10+ years, particularly the laundry powder and dishwasher powder, and wouldn't use anything else. It has no nasty chemicals, it dissolves completely and washes our families clothes and dishes perfectly. I love the way you can purchase bulk refills. And its Australian made!! The website is user friendly & delivery has always been super quick.
I will be continuing to purchase Euca's products for a long time to come. Keep up the great work of producing fantastic products Euca!!

Purchased at EucaOnline.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Naomi , many thanks for you comments and being part of the Euca Family, very much appreciated . I will add this to the poster board in the factory so all the team can see. kind regards Gavin and the whole Euca Team .

Laundry Detergents

Euca laundry powder concentrate - Euca ... Let’s make it more eco friendly!

I’ve been using Euca laundry powder concentrate for many years now and I love it. I love it because it doesn’t have all those nasties like other laundry detergents on the market and is good for the environment. It’s 100% Aussie made and is also a local manufacturer (Melbourne). I’d love the company to be more eco friendly and discovered they also sell an ‘Eco Pack’ but just not to their retail suppliers e.g.Mitre10. How about it Euca? I’d much prefer to refill my 10kg Euca bucket than continue to stockpile the number of buckets I already have in the garage.

Purchased at Mitre 10 for $60.00.

Christine N
Christine NSydney, NSW

Excellent Laundry Liquid - Pure and Gentle on All Fabrics and Skin

I have allergic asthma and have sensitive skin - the Euca Soft Wash Laundry Liquid is concentrated, so less is needed, is economical, and helps with storage. It cleans thoroughly, leaving clothes soft and clean, and is gentle on my skin. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Christine, many thanks for these kind words, the team here really appreciates it. we will add you comments to the factory notice board so they can see all the hard work results in happy customers … thanks again , regards Gavin K

June
JuneVictoria

Great products for all our household needs.

We have started using Euca for all our household cleaning products as it is an excellent product being natural and non allergic. We have sensitive skin and the laundry concentrate has been a help for clothing. Love the bodywash and handwash too. Great Australian company.

Purchased in March 2020.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi June, the team here really appreciates your comments above , many thanks . we will add this to the factory notice board for everyone to see at work . always feel free to contact us at anytime , regards Gavin K

Sarita
Saritaasked
Concentrated Laundry Detergents

Is this suitable for sensitive skin? My toddler has eczema

Chris

Hi Sarita we don’t have eczema in our family but have never had any skin reactions to it. The product says “ The powder is paraben-free, making it less likely to cause irritation or an allergic reaction.
Doesn’t contain any synthetic perfumes, making it great for those with sensitive skin.”
Someone else may be able to comment about using it with eczema. Best wishes

Hi Sarita and Chris ,
Hi Sarita , yes Euca is made to help those with sensitive skin , as Chris said we dont add any nasties into the blend, which is the main problem with commercial cleaners. Euca 100% dissolves so no residue in materials to affect skin. we have a strong following from customers who have skin conditions , but we always suggest you test first as we dont know what allergy or allergic reaction you have, as you may not like Eucalyptus , which is our main ingredient. we off a 2kg test purchase , free delivery so you can really try it out. let me know if you have any other questions .

Hi Chris , thanks for your reply, its nice to know our customers are there to help answers questions for us, much appreciated, kind regards Gavin K

Kamal
Kamal asked
Concentrated Laundry Detergents

Where to buy euca laundry liquid ???is it equally good as powder??? And it's minimum packages?? Thank you

Hi Kamal ,
Euca is available online only and there are many ways you can make your purchase.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Kamal , thanks for the message, many thanks to Kim-Maree as well for the reply ,
The Euca Laundry Liquid is made to perform just like the Powder, so yes its very good. the smallest size is 1.5lt up to 20lt drum , hope this helps , talk soon . regards Gavin K

Marg C.
Marg C.asked
Concentrated Laundry Liquid

Is this product suitable for septic? Biodegradable?

It sure is . We are on septic and a spring bore . This product is amazing

Chris

Yes the product description says suitable for septic, bio and grey water systems.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Marg C... thanks for the question, and a big thanks to Kim-Maree and Chris for answering as well.

Yes, Euca is perfect for use in the country or where there is septic and new grey water systems . The blend of raw materials makes its perfectly biodegradable , so they eco system can break any residue down safely. hope all this helps, feel free to ask any other questions as we are here to help, regards Gavin K

See all Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents questions

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

Compare both Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents
Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder
  • Award Winner 2021

Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

4.9
Pros
  • Effectively cleans clothes

• Doesn't leave residue

• Pleasant smell

• Doesn't cause irritation

CategoryLaundry DetergentsLaundry Detergents