Euca Pet Shampoo

Euca Pet Shampoo

2.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Pet Grooming & Hygiene Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euca

2.0
1 review
    Braveheart
    BraveheartSydney

Disappointed

I suffer from an autoimmune condition and as I often shampoo my dog, was looking for a pet shampoo that wouldn't aggravate it.
    I wouldn't have bought the Euca Pet Shampoo (purchased online), had I known what was on the ingredients list, quite a few endocrine disrupters which are exactly I am trying to avoid. False advertising, these are NOT "delicate, natural ingredients", as advertised.

Ingredients list:Water, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamoide DEA, Coco Betaine, Fragrance, Triclosan,Citric Acid, Paraben,C.I>19140, C>CI42090

Now I'm worried about using the other products which don't have ingredient lists on them at all eg. Euca Smell Expell and Euca Dishwashing liquid.

Euca