Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser

Listing monitored by Euky Bear

346 questions from our users

Yasmine S.
Yasmine S.asked

Hi, love our vaporiser but every time we use it the water is brown (dirty water)
How do I fix this?

Belinda B.
Belinda B.asked

We have had a euky bear sweet dreams for about 12 months now maybe a bit more and it was working fine until tonight when we turned the steam on it was very loud and like a whirling engine. We turned it straight off. I’m wondering if this is normal after a while or if it’s broken? If it’s broken I doubt I will replace it tbh as I don’t feel like it has been used that much with the steam function.

Effy M.
Effy M.asked

Hi,
I've had my Euky Bear for nearly a year. I used it last night but it won't work today. The element and night light are not working. Not sure what to do. HELP!!

Hi Effy
Please send us an email at cservice@fgb.com.au and the team will help you redeem your warranty. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Liz
Lizasked

I bought an Euky bear 3 years ago but today it stops working. No light noticed on the lid. I didn’t keep the receipt. How can I fix it? Thanks

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi Liz - please contact our Customer Service Team on email cservice@fgb.com.au and they will help you with this. Kind Regards, Euky Bear.

Zul
Zulasked

What's the water capacity

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Approximately 2.2 Litres. Thanks, Euky Bear.

Grace
Graceasked

Hi, my vaporiser is only a couple of weeks old and has been used a handful of times. I have followed all instructions with cleaning tablets but every morning the container is left with black and brown gunk floating in the small amount of water left. I’m concerned this isn’t safe for my children. Thanks.

Nits
Nitsasked

Hi, Can I use Sniffly nose inhalant in Euky bear Sweet dreams sleep aid diffuser?

Alishaasked

I brought my euky bear vap 2 days ago I did what it said about the cleaning tablets and things the second time using it, I’ve emptied the water as there wasn’t much in there and it wasn’t working and the water was a funny colour with like flaky parts in it is this normal ?
I have the sweetdreams one ps can’t sleep without it but just wanting to know about my other euky bear

Okay thankyou

Lani M.
Lani M.asked

Is the motor on the Euky Bear Sleep Dream Aid suppose to be noisy?
Mine is and I feel like it's just not right!

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi, no it's not! Please send us an email to cservice@fgb.com.au so our team can help you out further with investigating this. Kind Regards, The Euky Bear Team.

Jpc
Jpcasked

My Euky Bear doesn’t give out much steam anymore? I’ve always used the cleaning tablets but it gives out the tiniest puff of steam when in use? can you please help.

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi there, could you please email us at cservice@fgb.com.au and our team will be happy to talk you through some troubleshooting for your unit. Kind Regards, Euky Bear

Lisa
Lisaasked

I was just wondering if I can use the Euky Bear Vaporiser in the bedroom with the bedroom door closed? We also have the aircon on 22° all night.. our 6 month old sleeps in our room.
Husband works night shift and I like to lock the bedroom door for extra safety.
Thanks!

Emma S.
Emma S.asked

Hi there, I baught this product a week ago and first two nights it worked perfectly. The third night the light didn’t work. Now the lights working again but the machine is very loud when turned on, it’s just a constant “engine” running sound. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheree P.
Cheree P.

No. I’d return that asap.

Chloe
Chloeasked

My euky bear vaporizer has mould in the top canopy.. how should I clean this or should I throw it away?

Winona M.
Winona M.asked

Hi. Can I just use water in Euky Vaporiser? I don't want to add the inhalant. Is that okay?

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Yes of course no problem at all.

Lucy H.
Lucy H.asked

Is there a way to put the timer on the euky bear sweet dreams diffuser so that the diffuser part turns off but the pink noise keeps playing?

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi, yes there are timed options for the diffuser which are separate from the pink noise and lights. Instructions are in the manual which is also downloadable from our website. Any questions let us know! Euky Bear team.

Jasmine
Jasmineasked

Hi, my manual says the humidifier needs to be put on the floor. Why can’t it be put on a table?

Apryl A
Apryl Aasked

I bought my euky bear sweet dreams yesterday used it overnight worked perfectly went to use it again tonight and it won't turn on at all, no steam, no light or no music I believe the light turned on for a second then went off. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Using it for my nasally newborn which worked great last night!

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Hi Apryl, we've answered your query in private messages but just for anyone else experiencing issues please reach out to our Customer Service team on cservice@fgb.com.au. Kind Regards, Euky Bear Team.

Nabila D.
Nabila D.asked

Hi.. can i use eukybear inhalant with other brand of humidifier?

Customer ServiceEuky BearSend a private message

Yes as long as that brand accepts the use of our inhalant in their humidifier, it should be fine. You may want to check with the manufacturer first. Euky Bear.

Tezza S.
Tezza S.asked

Hi I’m just wondering if anyone would know why my euky bear diffuser is playing static. Like it plays the lullabies but keeps cutting out with static.

Hi Tezza
It sounds like this may be a fault within the unit. If you could please shoot us an email to cservice@fgb.com.au we can help you with this and swap it over. Kind Regards, Euky Bear Team.

Tamara T.
Tamara T.

Definitely a fault, I had the same thing happen and they replaced it straight away.

Jtw
Jtwasked

How do I make my vaporiser work again? I usually plug it in and the light comes on. There is no light and no steam.

Get an answer from our members and Euky Bear representatives