Eurogem Liberty Professional

Eurogem Liberty Professional

4.3

kayWestern Australia

This is brilliant

I use this in a High School, best investment ever. Easy to use and is a very versatile machine. I am looking at purchasing one for home use. Cleans upholstered chairs in no time. Use a deodoriser and wow. Stains out of carpets, Security screens give them a go wonder machine Kay Edgar

katevoglerAU

Powerful at the expense of portable

jhv

jhvPERTH

Quality build that delivers at a fair price

Steam Cleaners

Find out how Eurogem Liberty Professional compares to other Steam Cleaners

ravinderCanberra Central 2601, ACT

OK

Although its a good steam machine. I did not find it very portable. hose is very heavy and my shoulders hurt after cleaning. Although it cleans well it is time consuming. Its not quick and go solution. I love when i finish cleaning tiles with it but it is heavy to steer. I dont think it is appropriate for residential use.
    Overall very good. Because of its boiler capacity gives you continues cleaning time. Cleans well
    Very heavy hose. My hand and my shoulders hurt after cleaning

Littlemiss009

Littlemiss009asked

Do these ever go on sale, or is there a way to get a better price?

kay

I just bought mine from Eurogem direct. I am not sure if they put them on sale.

Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.asked

Hi I have a suede couch that I am looking at a steam cleaner to clean it. Would this model be suitable? Does it have a low steam setting? Thanks

kay

Yes I have used it on one. Make sure you have the steam well and truly going. I use a freshner as well. Lightly spray that first then steam.. We have couches and upholstered chairs at school. We have to do at least 50% at the end of each term. Make sure you use filtered water.

Amanda Matthews

Amanda Matthewsasked

Hello I'm looking to purchase a multi purpose steam cleaner, all these reviews are old, what is the latest best product around

kay

Good Afternoon Amanda, I am using the Liberty Professional in a Local High School, Cloth covered chairs have to been steamed cleaned on a regular basis, I steam carpets for small spills and stains, Cleans Security screens very well. Steams floor tiles very well. Its a very versatile machine. I make my own filtered walter for it, just use a Brita Water Jug.