6Laurastar Izzi Plus Steamer

4.5

Sarah H
Sarah H

Love my Izzi

I have steamed everything! Not sure why its so much fun. Probably because it works! Show details ·  1
Ilse
Ilse2 posts

Very happy with my purchase of the Laurastar Izzi Plus Steamer Laurastar Izzi Plus Steamer

The steamer has replaced the use of an iron. It works on all types of material
Great for freshening up lightly used items. Show details ·  1
Kassoum D.
Kassoum D.7 posts

Great value of money

Great value of money, works really well been using the vacuum about a month now. Show details ·  1
Peter Y.
Peter Y.

This is a great machine!

Produces lots of steam. Would be better if the power switch was on the front. It would be great if it had an accessory like a backing sheet, we used the on from our broken Teifel. Show details ·  1
Rhonda
Rhonda

I am in love with IZZI

Easy to set up with the cart for added mobility.
Powerful boost of steam perfect for clothing, soft furnishings and sanitising pillows and mattresses.
Still using my Laura Star S Pure Plus for detailed pressing.
Love it! Show details ·  1
Jacqu
Jacqu2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Laurastar lift plus

It is such a good machine help me save so much time in ironing and loving it so much Show reply
Victoria
VictoriaPerth, WA3 posts

Love it. But

My Support Worker is the one that uses my beautiful LauraSTAR steamer. She does absolutely love it, but, she wishes it was strong enough to get the creases out of super heavy fabrics easier. Having said that, she hasn't found a steamer that can do better than this one, and LOVES the trolley and it's wheel-ability. We are both so glad to have it. No more ironing and everything is so fresh now! Show details ·  3
Ina
InaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing Steamer

Can’t recommend this steamer enough
Outstanding product
Best steamer I have ever used Show details ·  1
卷 卷.
卷 卷.
  Fair Incentive

This is very easy used machine,I like it!

This is very easy used machine,I like it!Heated very quickly and easy for using! Show details ·  1
Brianne
BrianneIllawarra, NSW4 posts

I love it

I like the fact that I can move it around with freedom to do what I need to steam with it. Show details ·  1
Catherine
Catherine2 posts

Fantastic Izzy steamer

Great for quick freshening of clothing & disinfecting of pet bedding cushions matresa etc. Steamer works well for most clothing fabrics though linen is a challenge but is so even with a conventional iron. Highly recommend for ladies who dislike ironing. Easy & quick to use. I don’t iron a lot so I bought Izzy to replace my Laura Star iron that was a little space consuming for me. Very pleased with the Steamer does a good job, light weight, the stand & steamer are easily moved from room to room. It’s perfect for me. Show details ·  1
LaurieNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Izzy Plus - fabulous

I can steam anything. It is very easy to use and does a great job. I can steam the dogs’ beds; mattresses; furniture; refresh clothes which can’t be easily ironed; cushions and pillows. Along with my Laurastar S5 ironing system I am confident not only are items well ironed but clean. Izzy is easy to move around. Show details ·  1
SCH
SCHSydney, NSW

Amazing. I use it almost everyday

IZZI Plus is amazing. Easy to setup. Small & compact, easy to store. I use it everyday to steam my bed and sofa. It also now replace my traditional iron. Worth all the $$$. Thank you. Show details ·  1