Eurolux EE328

Eurolux EE328

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best cookware I've ever had

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Best pan I've every bought

I have a square pan and absolutely love it. I bought it around 15 years ago at a Home Show. Ive since bought many other sized saucepans from department stores which were high end expensive brands and they've been thrown out after only a couple of years. I wish I'd googled Eurolux to see where to purchase more of their pans as they are sooo much better than any other. I don't give this feedback lightly as I am very particular and difficult to please but Eurolux is fabulous. I won't buy any other brand other than Eurolux ever again.

Date PurchasedMay 2002

LOVE Eurolux cooking

Amazing cookware, non-stick and heats faster and more efficiently than any other pots of have cooked with. So easy to clean. Pleasure to cook with, LOVE Eurolux - my favourite is the casserole pan.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Tanya

TanyaAustralia

Fantastic cookware!

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Amazing product... makes pancakes and piklets a dream.

So good cooking without adding oil and butter to everything. My Eurolux pan is great, non stick and still works like it's brand new even 2 years down the track. My favourite thing to cook in is pancakes for the kids on Saturday mornings. Cant rate it high enough. Right now i need to buy some more!

Nikki

NikkiTewantin

If you are buying just one pan, this is for you!

I have been using Eurolux cookware for 8 years and wouldn't use anything else. I am writing this review as I recently recommended Eurolux cookware to a friend and they have used this website as a reference and are confused by the mixed reviews. One of the best features of this particular pan is that it can be placed in the oven on high heat without damaging the pan or handles. If you take it off the heat and wash it directly with cold water it does not warp. The square shape also means you can fit a lot into the pan, it heats and cooks evenly and is easy to clean. I use mine frequently for many different types of dishes and I truely believe if you buy one of these pans you will be happy with the results.

Fasso

Fasso

Love my Eurolux Square Pan!

I bought my first Eurolux pan 8 years ago and still love it! Use it for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the oven or on the stove. So versatile and easy to clean afterwards. Simply wash it like any plate with water and a little dish washing liquid and you are done! Would buy it again!

Eurolux Products

Have to agree with JeanC123. I have two Eurolux. The pot is fabulous the pan is utterly ruined and had no joy from the company re: warranty. It also became non stick after about 6 months. Not sure if it is because I use gas or not as a friend has the exact same pan and uses on an electric stovetop and the pan is still fabulous. Feel it was a waste of money and won't buy another.

Excellent Cookware

We purchased the square casserole pan some 20 years or more ago (late 1980's) and have used it several times a week since that time both on the stove top and in the oven. When we purchased it we thought it was expensive but after buying other brands of smaller pans we realised it was far less in cost after the failure of all the others of similar cost with hyped up advertising.
Longevity
After many years use can't fault it

JeanC123

JeanC123Brisbane

Lid exploded! Not under warranty neither is pan

Antoinette L.

Antoinette L.asked

Can cookware be recoated

mrfixitasked

I have a fry pan with a bad handle(SKU Eu132) where or how can I find a replacement for it bought it at a county fair in Canton Ohio with a life time warrenty but can't find where to get replacement. Any suggestions? Thank you for your time!

Licoma
Licoma

Hi,
I can send you handle from Australia, but you need to cover postage.
I need a picture of the handle and your direct email. Whats your full address, I see if one of our distributors in the USA / Canada can help you.
Kind regards
Martin
Eurolux Australia
info@eurolux-australia.com.au

mrfixit

It would be great if you could send me address of a distributor in the USA if not possible I would gladly pay the postage my address here in USA is [details removed] because of time differential I assume it best to e-mail me skillet has a square shank on it handle has a metal band next to skillet with the name EUROLLUX on it thank you for returning my enquiry

Boycebell

Boycebellasked

Your review here mentions the EE328 being induction ready, but on the website this model is not listed under their Induction category?

leanne-r
leanne-r

Hi, if you email Eurolux on eurolux@eurolux.com.au they will promptly answer your query. I have the EE328 - 28cm 'Special Casserole Square' with glass cover, which is the induction version. I didn't order online as I saw them at a local home show. I have been in touch with them since via email and they are very helpful. I use the pan almost every day and I am still thrilled with it! I highly recommend it. Regards, Leanne

Eurolux
Eurolux

Hi Leanne ,

yes you are right Leanne ,we try our best to keep customers happy. We have been with Eurolux for 22 years now, unfortunately there are customers that never do anything wrong and it is always the product to be blamed. We than get black mailed, " if you don't exchange the product we give a bad review". Sad but true.
Thanks for positive feed back.

Eurolux Australia