Exelpet EZY-DOSE Heartworm & Intestinal All-Wormer for Dogs

Exelpet EZY-DOSE Heartworm & Intestinal All-Wormer for Dogs

Very happy dog using Exelpet EZY-DOSE Heartworm & Intestinal All-wormer.

My 10 year old kelpie/heeler cross breed Laura really enjoys her monthly dose of Exelpet wormer. She remains a happy and healthy dog month following month. It is a comfort to know that this reasonably priced product works so well. Her regular vet checks attest to this fact.

Great product

After being scared with my 13 week puppy vomiting worms, the convenience of this product has eliminated the worms completely in short amount of time.

Refused to eat it then gave diahorrea

My pup refused to chew it so I can it up and mixed with his food. It came out a day later with diahorrea and with the pieces still in tact!! Obviously the rubber texture and taste wasn't appealing at all. My poor puppy has been feeling off for days - definitely stay away from this product. Coles should not be stocking it!!

Doesn't work. waste of money!!

I have been using this product for nearly a year now and my pet was still able to get worms. I took my dog to the vet and was told that my dog shouldn't be able to get any worms being on a worming tablet, so obviously this is not working and is a waste of money. I wouldnt reccommend this product to anyone.

Bad

I try to avoid using exelpet products as it seems to be full of cheap and nasty ingrediants which cant be any good to my pets. A good last minute option, and for those wanting an all in one treatment.
States that it treats all worms including heart worm. Easy to find and Affordable.
Not a quality product.

When money is an issue and Vet products too expensive I prefer exelpet or purina products as I know both work from past experience