Exelpet Intestinal All-Wormer For Cats

Exelpet Intestinal All-Wormer For Cats

Sore appeared at the site

We applied this product a week ago now she has a pea sized sore where we applied it. Its worrying that it could cause this size effect. Although easy to apply, I'd much rather use the tablet form or get our vet to dose her. Anything insecticide that goes through the skin, into the system to do the job seems way too harsh. I've read some of the other posts here and I definitely won't be using this product again. It went in the bin.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Excellent product for worming cats up to 5kg

I've given my 3yr old cat the Exelpet Intestinal All-Wormer multiple times before. Although the tablet form can be tricky to administer, it is always worth it in the long run. She had no side effects, although she wasn't happy with me for an hour or two afterwards..

wonderful product work great

wonderful product work great i use it nothing happen with my cat and everything's alright my cat feel good .....

Cat still has roundworm

I used this product recently. It smells very bad so was difficult to administer. There were no adverse effects but one month later and the cat still has roundworm. It's an indoor cat and has no fleas so how could it be reinfected? Used the correct dose.
Will buy from a vet next time.

Toxic wormer

After giving to my healthy cat within 5mins she was extremely lethargic like she had been sedated...a few hrs later she fell off the bed unable to walk & her breathing was very shallow...she wouldn't eat for 24hrs & usually loves her food..she was extremely thirsty for 48hrs afterwards..contacted company they denied happened to anyone else..they need to read these reviews.product should be banned.. please dont use this product...i thought my cat was going to die after having such a severe reaction.

Extremely bad!

My 5 1/2 year old male cat had to go to the vet today to discover it has given him neurological problems, severe vomiting with green flem. Eyes rolled to the back of his head a few times!! Take this product off the shelves NOW!!

Made my cat shakey on her legs, very lathargic

First time ever used this product won't ever again. Hopefully not off to vet tomorrow, lesson learnt supermarket product you don't save on. Made my cat shakey on her legs, very lathargic.

Will never use this again!

Had never thought to check reviews before using but wish I had! After giving my 4 year old cat one of these today she seemed ok besides not enjoying the experience & a little extra saliva. Though half an hour later she became very lethargic & was dry retching quite a lot. after sleeping all afternoon she seemed off & kept hiding away. She finally came out from under the bed tonight and was wobbly on her legs, wouldn't drink & when she tried to eat didn't seem to be able to get her mouth to work properly. After mixing some of her biscuits with water I was able to get her to drink & it seems to be wearing off but watching her sick for hours has been scary! Hopefully she feels better in the morning or it's off to the vet. Never had a reaction to worm tablets or paste before
Nothing
Horrible taste. Large tablet, hard to administer. Bad reaction

Awful product

Just got a kitten. Figured I would wait a few days before worming her so she could settle into her new home. A friend suggests this product. And it's awful my little gorgeous kitten has done nothing but spend 2 days so far in the kitty litter with some serious diarrhea that smells awful poor little thing so defiantly would not suggest this product to any one.