Exelpet Itch Wash for Dogs

Exelpet Itch Wash for Dogs

See the Best Pet Grooming & Hygiene in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

great stuff

it was the best treatment for my dogs summer itch , he became so calm after I washed him in it. I have tried so many other products that don't work. wish I could still buy it. anyone out there no where it can be bought as Coles no longer keeps it.
its the only product i found worked really well
bit expensive , but i would still buy it for my dogs relief. Shame i cant buy it anymore!!!!

Try this product if your dog is itchy in the summer... it really works. If you have time could you email Exelpet to have them produce larger size as I have called them to no avail. Thanks
I think this product works best for itchy dogs with hot spots. I am dog groomer and do not have that much success with Malaseb.
Bad thing it only comes in 100 ml size and as a dog groomer I need 1 Litre plus!!!

I like this product it work very well. I have be use it for 12 year but at the moment I con not get it. Have been to coles and they do not keep it anymore .

my dog has become very sick since washing her with exelpet flea control shampoo 2 days ago will rewashing her with warm water help or has it absorbed into her skin?
I am sorry , I cant answer that question . my dog has never had any problems with either the itch wash or the flea shampoo. but I found that the flea shampoo did not work as well as the wash. are you sure it is the same product , as I have not been able to buy the itch wash for 12 months. it used to be in a small square looking bottle and only sold in 100ml size. I have actually just started using goats milk soap on the recommendation of a friend and that seems to be helping. I sincerely hope your dog is feeling better.