1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Ezy Way Driving School? Claim your listing.

1 review
Fred Tolomeo
Fred TolomeoSydney, NSW

Perfect heavy vehicle training service Sydney

The best driving school . I am happy I could find Ezy way Driving for my heavy vehicle training course in Sydney. They are a team of professional and experienced instructors and assessors who can provide you a friendly and professional service in Sydney. They trained me from scratch as I had no experience in driving a truck in my life. I can now drive a heavy Rigid with confident and without any stress.
I give them 10 out of 10 .